Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME AHH

Cant wait omg their the perfect duo I can see it now

Cant wait for your post!

I just finished a post comparing Angle's wielding style to Sylver's wielding style :D

Styles are a thing right?

So close to interacting :P @Greenie

you guys are awesome at roleplaying I am not worthy to be here

*Excitedly reads posts *

Naw not that awesome, I'm a first time Roleplayer here :P

I've been roleplaying for years but I still think my writing sucks. :P

I call first place for most sucky writing :P.

You know what I just realized, @Ayla ? Both our characters use double blades. Our elements are associated with bad things. We were raised around violence. We don't mind killing.

Literally, the only differences between them is her gender and her noble birth.

You guys are all great!
Just so you guys know, blue fire is much stronger than regular, so be wary.

You know what I just realized, @Ayla ? Both our characters use double blades. Our elements are associated with bad things. We were raised around violence. We don't mind killing.

Hmm, space and mind are bad things? Never knew, they're probably both double sided - says the other person who's playing a space wielder :P.

dynamic duo
oohh im excited to interact with your character.

MAYBE they could have like a showdown in the forest before they figure out they're practically evenly matched? Thats the time when they decide to partner up or w/e ?

dynamic duo
oohh im excited to interact with your character.

MAYBE they could have like a showdown in the forest before they figure out they're practically evenly matched? Thats the time when they decide to partner up or w/e ?
I posted!

You guys and your bad-ass action plans :P

Reactions: Ananfal
You guys are all great!
Just so you guys know, blue fire is much stronger than regular, so be wary.
Okeedokee :D Should be fun. *scratches head sheepishly* I tend to let Meg get injured a lot.

Hmm, space and mind are bad things? Never knew, they're probably both double sided - says the other person who's playing a space wielder :P.
Well what I was thinking when I said that was that space is associated with bad things since space is dark and scary, and mind is associated with bad things in the way that it's used - messing with someone's head.

Hey @Greenie, I'm thinking of having Juke bump into Meg while hunting down the people who caused those explosions, you okay with that? :3

Hey @Greenie, I'm thinking of having Juke bump into Meg while hunting down the people who caused those explosions, you okay with that? :3
Maybe I can join? Sylver's in a tree right behind you guys :P

@ Moogle-Girl, yep that's fine :D

@ Cresion Breezes, that's inevitable xD Meg's gonna realize she's there. She's a lot like a cat.

I have no idea what to write. Why are you guys so awesome? *goes to a corner and cries*

@ DANAsaur : :O! You can do it! *hands a hanky*

Status
Not open for further replies.