Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm really impressed by everyone here to be honest, because I've come here from Fictionpress where you sometimes get 3 word answers. x.x
LOLz, it's my first time in a RP so I'm kind of assuming that everyone is better than me :P.

o.o A First Timer? Even more impressive!

I did do research on what RPing is before hand :P, came here because I'm sort of bad at language, getting like 60s in school right now.

Awh well I hope this helps you out loads! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Okeedokee, and same here o.o *zooms off to IC*

Hehe Thank you :D

Reactions: Captain Wumbo
Okay, I have a question. Is there actually any real motivation to attack the other students here, other than just wanting to be better than everyone else? Everyone that gets to the other side of the jungle gets into the school, right? I don't understand why these attacks are necessary.

Yeah content!
Wait I though my character didn't leave the start yet......but whatever, they could be far apart or something :P.

Well my character's not about to attack anyone to be honest, for reasons she'll be thinking. :o

Attacking can only cause more problems :D

But it's good for the plot,( I think )

Okay, I have a question. Is there actually any real motivation to attack the other students here, other than just wanting to be better than everyone else? Everyone that gets to the other side of the jungle gets into the school, right? I don't understand why these attacks are necessary.

Lao is an overconfident person, he also wishes to gain revenge of the nobles, all of whom bullied him as a child. Besides he resin that you provided, which was half of it, he felt the need "vent his anger on them", despite them having relations with the ones who bullied him. The attack is just used to boost his own ego.

Edit: so ya what you said...(stupid that explanation was unesessary)

Lao is an overconfident person, he also wishes to gain revenge of the nobles, all of whom bullied him as a child. Besides he resin that you provided, which was half of it, he felt the need "vent his anger on them", despite them having relations with the ones who bullied him. The attack is just used to boost his own ego.
What about all those non-nobles out there :P How does he tell exactly?

My jam while writing

I think it makes sense to have attackers and non attackers, add le drama :3

Galen will never attack first unless you incite his rage so strongly that he loses control. However, if you attack him, he has no complaints about almost killing you.

@Ananfal
Want to interact with Angel? She's pretty cold herself, I think we could make a collab or something, even though she isnt darkness element.

You seem like a great person to work with, but its up to you :P

I'm totally up for that! Just let me figure out where she is and I'll make their paths cross.

I like the fact that she's a different element than he is, since that means they can combo their attacks for interesting effects... I can imagine the destruction now! *cackles evilly before coughing and placing a halo above my head* Anyway... Going to post now!

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
My most heartfelt apologies. I was looking forward to this RP as a good challenge for my self as a writer but, alas. I simply do not have enough time to reply fruitfully with school and/or homework as well Finals looming fiendishly over the horizon. In short I'm dropping out. Sorry again and good luck on your future endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.