Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOUBLE POST SORRY

I changed it to space and mind... if thats okay ;u;

Lol, there no problem, you can edit it as you see fit!

But remember, being a mind wielder doesn't mean you can predict attacks, you can mess with there sense, creating illusion, even make them hit themselves if there mentel gurard his down.

Awesomee

Alright, ill work on my introdctory post for Angel after I read a little more... At this point I have no idea where to worm in my character but ill figure it out! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Awesomee

Alright, ill work on my introdctory post for Angel after I read a little more... At this point I have no idea where to worm in my character but ill figure it out! :D
Don't worry, we just started, it should be easy!

I posted :D
It's my first time RPing so tell me if I'm doing something wrong :D

I posted :D
It's my first time RPing so tell me if I'm doing something wrong :D

Emblems aren't placed on top of one another. Every Element Wielder, either single or Duel, will have gloves on both hands, and the emblem will be the same for single wielders, and different for Duel. Besides that it's great!

Emblems aren't placed on top of one another. Every Element Wielder, either single or Duel, will have gloves on both hands, and the emblem will be the same for single wielders, and different for Duel. Besides that it's great!
Understand, gonna edit.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What about Juke? He doesn't really have two hands. owo'

He does have a wooden arm, that will work fine.

Would he still be able to channel magic through that arm, though?

Question, how long is the "we're all running though this jungle" arc is going to be?

Looks like everyone's taking this bit with a different strategy :D

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
Angel is going to mow down this forest LOL

im already having fun with this rp

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
#Strategy :D

Sometimes speed isn't the key, but who knows, the strategy the character take can really reflect their personality here. ♪(^∇^*)

Question, how long is the "we're all running though this jungle" arc is going to be?

Looks like everyone's taking this bit with a different strategy :D

Haven't read all the posts yet. But it wont last long, depending on you guys.

Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that it's already starting. I haven't started on my post yet >_< Anyway, I'll post as soon as possible. So sorry!! >_<

Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that it's already starting. I haven't started on my post yet >_< Anyway, I'll post as soon as possible. So sorry!! >_<
Lol, no rush! Your good.

Appearance: He has a scar running down his right eye, and various battle scars over his body.
delete.jpg

Name: Galen Morket

Birth Place: Missea

Weight: 160

Height: 6"

Personality: Galen rarely speaks anymore. He trusts no one and gives no one his back. Whenever he enters a room, he immediately finds a place where he can see all the exits while having his back to a wall. He watches everyone, learning all he can about them while revealing next to nothing about himself. He doesn't trust himself around women in particular, his tight control over his emotions often leaving people with the impression that he was cold and rude. He doesn't let anyone know that deep inside, he does feel.

Bio: Galen knew he was a Darkness user at a very young age, when in a childish fit of rage he had shrieked at his mother and the shadows around them surged up and drowned his mother in the darkness. Her body was never recovered. His father wanted nothing to do with the silent devil child, naming him Galen Morket, meaning Spirit of Darkness, before abandoning the child to the slums. Rumors of the darkness the child wielded had already spread to the lower part of the town and no one wished to take in the child that never spoke. Forced to live on the streets, Galen learned to steal. He learned to fight. He learned to kill. And he learned to not trust anyone. He almost never used his power any more, wanting to distance himself from his past in any way possible. Instead he relies on his fighting skill and his daggers to get himself out of any bad situation he encounters, and uses his wits to try and ensure he doesn't encounter one to begin with.

Wielder or Duel: Single Wielder

Element(s): Darkness

Weapon: A set of throwing daggers along with two long blades about the size of your forearm.

How's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.