Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling the wood underneath him, "I got lost." He uttered as he coughed up a bit of water, rolling on his stomach. "I...I just cracked....I feel like shit, and I think I'm about to..." without finishing his sentence Onxy passed out, flashing back to the memory from just moments ago.

Standing in front of the vanity mirror on his dresser, Onxy was about 15.
Puffy eyed, tear soaked & bruised cheeks, and a bleeding nose.
Clenched fist trembling in anger and fear, feeling worthless.
With a scream a hand slams into the the center of the mirror.
A spider web crack, shattered glass hitting the floor, blood dripping from a blooded hand.
That's when it started.

Urban shakes Onyx's shoulders, repeating his louder and louder each time he says it, each time getting increasingly concerned. Soon enough, Urban whips head back, roaring, "Boy! Get over here!"

Kayla emerged from the water rushing to her friends. " Oh my God, what happened? What's wrong with Onyx?" she hesitantly rushed to his side placing her hand on his chest and brushing her damp hair behind her. "Please... please wake up." she said softly whispering into his ear as her tears fell slowly down her cheek. She gazed upon his motionless body and hoping soon he'd come back to his senses, Kayla pressed her lips on his cheek and kissed him gently.

Urban raises an eyebrow at Kayla, who isn't really offering up anything to the resuscitation of Onyx as he beats down on his friend's chest, attempting to do CPR. In between beats, he mutters, "Shouldn't you be breathing life into him instead of sucking it out of him?

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Boy quickly swam over and hurried out of the water, before quickly turning Onxy on his side. "No need to do CPR or mouth to mouth thing." He said and crouched down next to Onxy's body. "He talked, right? He didn't drown, we just have to make sure that he doesn't gag on his tongue, just keep him on his side for a bit and keep him warm… Urban, help me with him." Picking up Onxy, they placed him in the back of the van and Boy through a couple of blanket's over the guy. "There." He said and wiped the water from his brow. "He'll live. He'll be up in a couple of minutes. If he's not up in two hours, then we get him to the nearest hospital."

(Going to bed guys, goodnight ^^)

(Don't ask me a question when I'm about to go to bed, lol X3)

Boy raised a brow at Urban and shrugged. "Class?" He asked the other with a questionable look. "Dude, you're the smart one, how am I supposed to know?" He smirked and punched the other in the shoulder, glad that they were good again. "Now let's get some food on the girl before I decide to skin Mr. Comatose." Boy huffed and pointed at Onxy with his head. He swung an arm around Urban and walked towards the grills a bit up ahead.

Urban rolls his eyes good-naturedly, grinning widely and holding onto Boy's wrist. Boy had his annoying qualities, yes, but in the end... Well, Urban intends to stay on this earth for a while and Boy better be by his side. "Please don't tell me we're eating barbecue weenies."

Mirrors surround Onxy, but he sees a younger him.
The memories rushed over Onxy about those years.
Beaten and broken, battered because he was different.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!"

Onxy started tossing and turning muttering no before he sat up in a rush, screaming "NOOOO!" breathing deep and heavy, sweat drenched him. He wiped his forehead and looked around, the last thing he remembered was floating around the water. "Wha..What happened?" he asked just anyone.​

Urban yells over both his own and Boy's shoulder. "You passed out, O. Now get your ass over here and tell us what happened."

"Caroline, stop" She said rocking the girl. She kissed the girls forehead as she continued to sob into her chest. The thin cotton shirt was now soak with the tears of Caroline.

Onxy got to his feet slowly, coughing up something. He made his over to Urban and Boy finding a seat. "To be honest, just flashbacks. I thought they were gone but they aren't." He sat looking drained, physically and mentally.

Urban nods slowly, opening up his free arm to Onyx. His old friend had mentioned his flashbacks multiple times during their friendship, but based off the connotations of each of these mentions, Urban has decided against asking. Onyx would end up feeling worse rather than better. Urban knows from experience.

"I really just want a drink. I know you don't want to see it but I need it, it helps a bit." Onxy just looked off not wanting to make eye contact.

Stop. The words hit Caroline hard, with a few more sobs, Caroline withdrew herself from Kat's grip. Wiping her face off with her own shirt Caroline said, "I'm sorry Kat." Caroline began to regret ever deciding to walk back, and then kissing Kat. She just felt so free, and like how she used to be before she started failing High-School. Caroline wiped her nose with her hand, "Why did you kiss me back?" Caroline shook her head looking down. "I didn't know I liked you as much as I did until I kissed you. At first it was just a thought you know, but I bottled it up like I always fucking do and it grew. I knew I acted like a dick sometimes. I'm sorry."

Caroline sighed, "Even if we did have a relationship it probably wouldn't last long. You would go off to college, I would stay here flipping burgers or some bull shit." Even though she wasn't crying anymore it was clear she was upset. "I was going to go to MIT. Take business and programming. I hacked into the junior high systems when I was thirteen. I wasn't just in the bag, the bag was me."

"Then it started, it was easy at first but then I got sick. The work became harder, it piled up and up. I just couldn't do it." Caroline looked at the ground. "Then I started hanging out with bad people, druggies, and everyone. I fucked up my mind, I did it all. It was glorious but then when I wasn't high it was like I was disconnected and I fucked it. I'm done. I applied for a job at this bagel shop, easy fucking shit. I didn't get it. I was too dumb. Too fucking dumb."

Caroline brought her knees up to her chest, "I'm sorry I'm venting. I just never talk about it and it hurts. This probably wasn't awesome for you." Tears threatened to return to wet her cheeks. "Don't even get me started on fucking things up with you."

Jayson sat on the chair, He remembered his dad telling the moment, The moment he died inside.

Jays sat in a waiting room with his father and mother beside him. His mother had her hand on his thigh and his father's arm around him "Don't worry son, it will be nothing big" A women came and told them there up next, They walked to the room and Jayson sat on the bed as the parents sat on the chairs. A doctor walked in with a clipboard "Hello i'm doctor Wilson, are you Jayson?" The doctor gave a greeting and asked a question "Yeah" Jayson respond,"So tell me what happened?" The doctor asked again "Well Jayson has been having stomach pains, really bad, and its worrying us" The mother told the doctor "Well i'm going to give him an X-and see if it's anything critical" A

after 20 minutes Jayson finishes his check up and his parents tell him to go to the car. He waited ten minutes for his parents. They came home and everyone did their daily routine. Later that night his parents called him to the table. "Hey guys what's up?" He was smiling as the two looked sad "What's wrong?" The parents whispered and his father nodded "Jayson, This is really hard to tell you but...You Chronic Kidney Disease" The two burst out crying "I have a Kidney Disease" Jayson started crying as they all hugged

Kayla sighed and backed away from Onyx's limp body. "Why didn't I do CPR or mouth to mouth... I knew what to do but I just.. froze. I forgot what I learned and was licensed in. Was no because it was a close friend... what he fuck is wrong with me.. I'm such a dumbass... kissing his cheek rather than help him. Am I that stupid and weak?"

Kayla took a step back to the edge of lake and sat down dipping her feet into the dirt. She leaned forward and propped her hands on her knees and began to sob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kingmaker747
Katrina listened whole heartily as the girl explained her story to Kat. Katrina had so much to say to her friend, but she could;t find the right words so instead she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "C.. shut up" She said with a smile as she put a finger to the girls lips. "Don't say a word until I'm done okay? I kissed you because I like you too C, you're a strong sassy bitch and it's really hot. Second, I'm not going to college.. I'm going to take a year off to get my life together. If you couldn't already tell I'm kinda a hot mess." She said honestly with a slight shrug. "And even if we don't date, you're still my friend and I still want to help you get back on track. I can help.. If you want."

Jayson sat on the chair, He was the one misplaced person in the group of friends, There was Caroline and Katrina were best friends, Urban and boy, Onyx and Kayla, But he was the one, The follower that did what the group did. A tear went down his eye and Jayson moved his hand clearing the tear. He then stood up, everybody was doing what they did and Jayson looked at the ground and kept walking down the road. There was a liquor store right near them, He then bought a six pack and walked down the highway, He stopped on the rail looking below. Looking at the waterfall underneath him. Liquor was what got him the kidney disease, He knew he was going to die sometime and didn't wanna risk getting a kidney transplant. He took another beer out of the pack and popped the lid drinking out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.