Road Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trip was our last time to be with each other... to spend time and enjoy each other's company to the fullest, but so far, things have just disintegrated and separated. At least I'm finally getting the feeling of relief talking to Onyx. He's actually a great person to talk and listen to... I wish everyone was this open.. otherwise, all the secrets and dramas on this trip could've been avoided. We all have been hurt from time to time, but right now, must stick together for our own sakes and sanity. Kayla gazed at Onyx as he spoke and turned slightly to see Caroline speaking with Boy. " I hope she could talk some sense into Boy... we could make this better and more fun... only if he'd listen." she whispered to herself as she adjusted her crooked tank top.
Kayla looked back to Onyx and smiled. "We'll you have the choice to use whatever method you want, just take care of your mind, its the most valuable thing about you, you really do have a beautiful mind..." she said softly blushing as she looked away.
@Tear Gas and Anthrax

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay had enough, this should be the best days of our lives. He sighed then thought, 'We are not leaving' He walked the van and went to the window. He opened the door looking at his friends. "You know we are not leaving right?"

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Kayla looked at Jayson "Boy told us he's driving back home... Caroline is trying to talk some sense into him but he's not budging." she answered calmly looking into his eyes. "We need to show and explain to him that were in this together and well always be there for each other. Just because college is coming fast doesn't mean we forget the ones we care about...? Right? Its our time to have fun!!!" Kayla smiled brightly as she looked to Onyx, Jayson, Urban, Katrina and Caroline.

"I didn't think I had to make a speech.. but drastic times call for desperate measures. " she thought to herself as she awkwardly stood there in front of everyone. "What the HELL am I doing... could I be even more of a nerd... the fixer upper Kayla.. the super duper friend... the mighty spaz... something has to be done it before this trip is ruined...

"Oh well, I don't care anymore, I'm tired of sitting back in the shadows watching everyone devour each other and themselves... I'm not holding back!!" She exclaimed loudly as she walked quickly to Boy and slapped him to his senses. " You better get your act together and start listening to your friends! We care about each other, and you!!! We all want to make things right!! So lets get this f***ing get over ourselves, get this van into gear and let's f#@$ ing GO ALREADY!!!" Kayla screamed and out of rage she kissed Boy quickly and walked back to her seat, sat and grabbed a water bottle to cool off

@Enjolras @Barnaby Jones @justice hunt @Adira @MaskedMyth
@Tear Gas and Anthrax

Reactions: Kingmaker747
Onxy sat there quietly for a few moments smiling at Kayla, a tear forming. No one has ever told him that. He felt something for her, kinda like the feeling he got the first time he made eye contact with her four years ago. His voice shaky he started, "Thank you so much, you dont understand what you saying that means to me you really don't." Onxy pulled her close holding her tight for a moment before letting her go and wiping his eye.

After her short outburst, she sat there drinking her cool water and closed her eyes. "I hope I didnt offend you at all... I just had so much built up stress that needed releasing..." she looked to everyone and looked to her left to see Onyx staring back at her. " I meant everything I said to you.. its the truth and I hope you don't think weird of me now..." she said hesitantly as she placed her water back into her bag. " I'm just happy that your not upset anymore, that's all that matters. " Kayla smiled as she looked away from him and out the window as the sun began to fall. "We only have so much sunlight left..." she whispered softly under her breath as she sat back into the cushioned seat. @Tear Gas and Anthrax

"Damn Kay, nice one, now Boy we are all friends, but your not the leader of the group, if we really care about each other then we would still be close in college, even if close is in our hearts." He smiled and got in the van and sat in front of Kayla, 'Damn why am i saw sappy and Kayla so badass' He then took out his phone and text his dad. Dad sorry that i haven't been calling or texting you, please let mom know that i'll be back in a few days. ~Jayson

" Thank Jay, I dont really know what came over me, I just got so fed up with everything and everyone arguing all the time... it just felt like how home always was, I wanted to get away from it.. not bring it along onto the trip." she said softly looking at Jayson as she looked out the window to see the sun setting. @justice hunt

Onxy just sat there and smiled, he was glad that hopefully things had hit the right track. It is still a long ride but maybe the biggest drama is over. "So guys when we get to Louisiana we should go to New Orleans. I hear there is a restaurant in the French Quarter that is to die for." Hopefully this comment would make everyone else have ideas of what else to do in the rest of the way there.

Well, there's this Strawberry Festival in Ponchatoula, I went there last year with my parents... it was one vacation that I honestly had a great time, there was music, food, culture and art. I think it would be a fun start. " Kayla added excitedly looking at Onyx and Jay son to see if they'd agree. " Maybe we can camp out there too, I think they have a campground there where you can park and stuff?" she said softly as she smiled at everyone. " Since, were probably going to pass through Texas.. we should look up some things going on there." added Kayla as she began rummaging through her bag for her phone.
@justice hunt @Tear Gas and Anthrax @Barnaby Jones @MaskedMyth @Adira

(OOC The Strawberry festival such fun, btw I'm from Louisiana so yea been there once it was awesome.)

"That sounds like a great idea, and we would try to find some kinda music fest and by tickets before we get to the city." Onxy agreed with Kayla, adding another idea to the mix of things. Maybe the trip is saved and it will be worthwhile minus the first little hiccup.

Boy listened to his friends, but it was only fusing his temper. They were all right but he turned to Jayson. "Not the leader of the group, huh?" He grabbed a cigaret and lid it as he huffed mockingly. "Then I'm not the driver and this is got my van. And you all want to go on this trip? Okay." He said and got out of the driver's seat. He walked around opened the back of the van. "You changed my mind." He tossed his keys to Jayson and grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder. "Don't forget Urban." He climbed over the seat, removed his cigaret and crashed his lips on Kayla. After a could of seconds he climbed back over the back. "That's how you kiss someone." With that he slammed the back of the van shut again, stuffed his hands in his pockets and left. "I can't do it. I can't!" He thought as he walked away. The last thing he wanted to do was leave his friends, so why was he walking away? He didn't even know himself. Boy stopped walking just as he was out of sight from the other. What was he supposed to do now?

Jayson watched as Boy got out of the drivers seat. He threw his keys to Jayson and then went and kissed Kayla. "What the fuck Boy, what is your problem, why can't we just have a good trip without everyone reacting so badly?" He layed his hands on his hips and sighed. He rolled his eyes and ran after Boy. "Oh no you don't" Jayson went and picked him up over his shoulder and walked to the van. "We are going to have a fun, amazing trip and it will be the best days of our lives. And you're going to enjoy it" He knew he couldn't hold him for long so when he got to the door, he kicked it to say that he needed someone to open it.

@MaskedMyth

"My problem? You're my problem!" Boy growled and shouted in surprise as Jayson swung him over his shoulder. "H-hey, put me down!" Boy ordered and started flaring around on the others shoulder. "You hate me right? Why do you even want me with?! Put. Me. Down!" Boy rolled himself off of the shoulder and caught himself before he could faceplant. "You want me to come with? Fine!" He snapped and walked around back. "Don't blame me if someone drops dead all of the sudden. You're still driving." Boy got in and slammed the back of the van shut again before sitting down and leaning against it. "What?!" He snapped at the others before getting out his iPod and put his ear bugs in before turning up Five Finger Death Punch full volume.

Boy jumped off Jayson's shoulder and Jayson almost fell back on the concrete. But he caught himself from the van. then Boy asked if he hated him. "What!? of course i'm your friend, i have been trying to reconnect with you this whole trip like we were in grade eleven, i think i have a bigger friendship with you then everyone else, you know what whatever" Boy jumped in the van and said to him that he is still driving. "Fine" Jay went to the other side of the van and got in the drivers seat. "Alright is everyone here yet?"

Surprised by the unexpected kiss of cigarette smoke, Kayla was stunned and her face squinted as she pulled her sweater to her lips to wipe away Boy's saliva. " Um, what the..." she replied hesitantly watching him put in his headphone. She sat there and shrugged as if it was nothing and proceeded to converse with Onyx. "So... I dont know what that was all about but at least he's back in on the trip." Kayla added as she turned away from Onyx to grab her sketchbook out of her bag. "I guess I'll sketch whatever I see out the window and more when we get into Texas and Louisiana." she said quietly flipping through her bok to find an empty space. "I'm happy that everyone is on board with this trip finally.. maybe this will be great after all... I wonder why Boy was so kissed off after he kissed me... he's not the same anymore like he used to. He's so mean now.."

@Tear Gas and Anthrax @MaskedMyth

Caroline sat awkwardly there cupping her ears during all the yelling. It sucked, but it was something she was used too. When she managed to hear someone ask for if everyone was in, Caroline spoke up. "Where's Kat? She isn't here yet."

@Adira

Katrina had excused herself from Caroline before running. She needed to clear her head. Everywhere she ran the voices were following her. The black hair stuck to her forehead from sweat. The withdrawal symptoms set in and she lost her mind. She craved her drugs. She needed it.

Onxy, slightly confused at Boy, sat in silence. He just simply nodded at Kayla and turned to look out the window. Part of him was upset and another part shocked beyond words. He reached into his bag getting his headphones and sliding them on, listing to some rap playlist he made a few weeks before.

Boy sighed and leaned his head back. Everybody wanted to go, but no one was there. He took a deep breath and pulled out his earphones, having calmed down a bit. "I'll go look for her." He suggested and got out of the car. He had to find Urban too.

(@Enjolras Are you still with us?)

Kayla sat back into her seat, sketching the sunset and reminiscing about a time with her friends. It seemed as if time had just stood still for just a moment. This trip was the only time they'd spend with each other. In all honesty, we were going to be so busy with school, meeting new people, new responsibilities, and a brand new life. Were we really going to be sticking together after this? No one is really sure... not even I. Perhaps, Boy's feelings are definitely accurate and he knows what the odds are. "How could we have been so disillusional to him and what he's really actually feeling? I am so foolish and unbelievably convicted that its nauseating. He needs me...w-w-well all of us now... otherwise he's going to go insane..." As she was sketching, she glanced slowly at everyone in the van and began simple sketches of Onyx and Caroline and where they were sitting inside of the bus. "I could tell there wa something eating at Boy but I couldn't understand why. He orchestrated the trip and put everything into place... why would he back out now?"

Kayla sat there looking aimlessly around at her friends as they all looked tired and worn out. There was so much pain and hurting from withinbher that really bothered her. She noticed that Onyx wasn't paying attention to her, as well as, the rest of the group. So she rummaged through one of her bags and pulled out a bag filled with mushrooms. Kayla had taken them from her brother's room while the was getting ready for the trip. She was anxious and curious about how they were going to make her feel, so she took them. A good girl was suddenly taking a path to the worse and wanted to seriously break out of her shell. She quickly pulled out a 1/4 of a shroom and threw the plastic bag quickly into her bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.