Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline nodded, and stated her opinion on Kat's last statement, "I need help." One last tear rolled down her cheek, Caroline asked, "You're not going to college for a year?" Caroline thought, A year of a relationship. Then I'm alone again. Caroline hugged Kat and kissed her. Saying quietly, Caroline pressed her forehead against Kat's neck. "Thank you."

Caroline gulped, "Kat. I thought you were straight. Was I mistaken?" Caroline wanted to move on from the sadness, she figured it was kind of like bottling up her emotions but she didn't want to talk about heavy things anymore, she lost her voice for depressing subjects.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Katrina smiled as she wrapped her arms around Caroline. "I'm bi-sexual. Ladies are sexy and magical creatures but nice hard dick is hard to give up." She joked. "What about you C? I didn't know you were into the ladies" She stated as she brushed her black hair back "Should we join our friends soon? Or are you content to stay here and chill?" She asked.

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
"I'm not into anyone sexually." Caroline shrugged, she thought of that one time awhile ago, "Sex just isn't really interesting to me. Not that I won't do it to you, it just... I don't need it." Caroline looked outside of the van, "I'll do whatever you want to do." Caroline kissed Kat's neck.

Kat felt her soft lips kiss her neck and she let a soft purr escape the back of her throat. "I would;t ever force you into that.. If you're A-exual you're A-sexual." She whispered to the girl. Looking out the window of the van she wondered what they had missed.

Caroline caught Kat's eyes looking outside, "Let's go hang out with them. It's a group trip right?" Caroline picked herself up and put the pills in her back pocket. Spying her purse Caroline smiled. Picking up her purse she shifted through it for her sunglasses and other bag of funyons, Caroline gulped, "I love you. If you want sex I won't mind." Taking out the gatorade Caroline looked into Kat's eyes for a second and then looked away. "Sorry."

Walks over to the ice chest and gets one of his bottle out. He went back to his seat making a drink; a glass of Bacardi and a shot of Coke.

Boy grilled the food and sat on the ground with a blanket around him, waiting for it to finish. Looking around him, he saw everyone but Jayson. "Hey, has anyone seen Jayson?" He asked and stood up. He pulled on some warm clothes and went to look around. "Jayson?" He called. "Jaaaaaayson, where are you man?!"

Kayla sat there alone.. staring into the lake reminiscing about her troublesome past.

"Am I really going to be this paranoid ? You remember what happened last year... here at this same lake... Don't you even remember? You... and him... You drank and fell asleep quickly. He drugged you.. and took advantage. You remember this spot. Why did you come back... forgiveness? Are you finally letting go... moving on?"

Kayla sat there motionless gazing into the lake and looked over and saw Jayson sitting alone too.

Cars drove by as jayson stood leaning on the railing facing the waterfall, Jayson was already drunk. He pulled out the fourth bottle of Bud Light, and took a long drink, He was already shit faced. "I'm already going to die, I should just end it here, painless. I'll just fall to the ground. Die and no one will know, No one will care" He said to outloud. Looking more deeply at the ground below the bridge he stood on.

Boy went looking and finally found Jayson by the railing of the waterfall. "Dude, what are you doing?" He asked. "Come on, dinner is about ready." He smiled, but as Boy stepped closer he noticed something was wrong and sighed, leaning against the railing next to him before grabbing a cigaret and offering Jayson one.Jayson would talk by himself. He wouldn't push the other, at least that was what Kayla told him to do. Letting the other talk was communicating, right? Otherwise he'll just piss the other off.

@justice hunt

Reactions: Kingmaker747
"What do you want, You heartless son of a bitch" Jayson didn't mean to say those words, and didn't mean. He was really drunk and every word out of his mouth was rubbish "Why do you have to be such a douchebag, playing people on with your stupid games"

@MaskedMyth

Boy could smell the alcohol on Jayson, that didn't mean those words didn't piss him off. He took a long drag from his cigaret and counted to ten in his head as he bladed his fists. Some say that drunk people are the most honest, and Jayson was right, he wasn't a kind person. The boy he was left with his mother when she cheated on his father. "You want to know why?" Boy growled softly with his eyes closed. He stood straight and put the offered cigaret behind his ear before glaring at his friend. "I just need someone to take my anger out on." Boy exhaled the smoke through his nose. Jayson was drunk, it wasn't like he would remember the truth in the end.

@justice hunt

As Boy raised his fists, Jayson smiled. he also raised his fists "I have been waiting for this one Boy, your finally going to get what you did to other people, i'm going to put you in your place Boy"Jayson grind his teeth and narrowed his eyes.

(Boy didn't raise his fist, but okay X3)

Boy scoffed and laughed. "What are you going to do to me?" He asked with a laugh and lowered his hands. "You gonna kiss me to death like the faggot you are?" He teased. Jayson was asking for it, all he wanted to do was to be a friend, but people just kept on asking for the bad, so that was what he would give them. "Bring it and see how far you'll get." He threw the cigaret bud over the edge of the fall and waited for the other to strike. "Show me what you got, pretty boy." Boy teased with his gayest voice.

"You going to hurt me with words or fight PonyBoy" He then ran at him and pick up hiis legs dropping him on the side walk. He then punched him once "I thought we were friends, well i thought i was your friend anyway"

@MaskedMyth

Boy dropped on the concrete with an "Ooph" and he had to admit that Jayson's punch hurt, but as the other was about to punch him again, he grabbed the fist, twisted Jayson's arm and flipped them over. Jayson with his front to the concrete and Boy on top of his back. "What the hell are you talking about "being friends"? Of course we're friends! What the hell is your problem?!" He snarled and lifted Jayson's amy further up his back.

Boy twists his arm after trying to punch him, He screamed inside as the hand twisted."You fucking acted like the world only revolves around you, You treated me like garbage in high school, now i'm getting payback" Jayson went for another punch for Jaysons face.

Boy caught the other hand and twisted that as well, Jayson was too drunk to even move properly. "When have I ever treated you like garbage?" He growled and tighten his grip. "If you have a problem with me, why did you come then with, huh?" Boy asked. "You want to come with on this trip so you can sick it all? Go home and cry to mommy!" He snarled, baring his teeth.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Being a Douchebag to all of us, I was your friend but you threw me around" Jayson stood up staring at him "I came because this may be the last time i see you guys, my best friends, your one of my best friends" Jayson realized he was putting his anger on Boy because he was angry because this may be his last day on earth "I'm sorry, i overreacted and was being an ass, It's just that- Oh fuck nevermind"

@MaskedMyth

"How did I ever throw you around?" Boy didn't notice he had ever done that, he was really mean when he found out that he had gotten a girl pregnant, but he couldn't remeber throwing people to the side, his friends had supported it even though he was a total asshole to everyone.
Jayson got out from under him and Boy just looked up as his friend had a fit. "Just that what?" Boy growled. He stood up and grabbed the other guy by the collar of his shirt. "You dick. You think you can just say whatever because you're drunk. And what the hell are you talking about? Our friendship isn't over, with anyone! We're just going to college, why does everybody want to grow up and leave us, huh?!" Boy was fuming, everything was so unclear! Why was everybody with him when nobody wanted to be here?! He hated it! "Now finish you sentence!" He ordered and pushed the other away a bit. Boy also hated it when nobody was clear or cut themselves off.

Status
Not open for further replies.