Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban's fought enough times with Boy to know that he's waiting for him to start. But he won't. He simply echoes each of his movement, waiting for his friend to make the first strike. If he strikes.

Boy stopped seeing that Urban wasn't going to do anything. He as sure wasn't going to throw the first punch. "Food?" He suggested, fists still raised. He wouldn't let his guard down, even if Urban was his best friend.

Urban stays in the same stance as well, smirking. He nods his head towards the van. "If you go get it, Boy."

Boy scoffed. "I'm not getting anything, I'm not your dog. You get it or come at me." He said and nodded his head in arrogance.

"I feel like swimming but I don't think I should go alone? Who wants to come?" He went to his bag pulling out a pair of tiedye trunks, and a tank top. "Seriously, anyone wanna come?" Onxy had this fear, this nagging demon that hated to be alone, yet he didn't to be around the fighting even though it wasn't serious.

Sprinting right past Boy, Urban tosses off his hat and shirt and jumps into the lake, waving on everyone else.

Onxy run to change and then finds a rock, "This is how to live it up." He ran and did a front flip off the rock swan diving into the water. Coming to the surface, "Come on you guys water is fine!"

Urban takes a few deep breaths, looking underwater before doing a few somersaults and resurfacing. After regaining his breath, he yells, "Onyx ain't lyin'!"

Boy shook his head. "No thanks guys." He said and placed Urban's hat on his head. He grabbed a cigarette and lid it between his lips. "Maybe later." He said, blowing out the smoke with a smirk. He noticed Caroline a bit away from the rest of the group. "You alright?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

@Barnaby Jones

Resurfacing once again, Urban attempts to splash out Boy's cigarette from the water. "Blow that the fuck out, bruh!"

Boy turned around and glared at his friend, blowing out the smoke dramatically. "I'm not going to make out with you so you won't get any nicotine in you, blow me latino boy." He said to the other in the lake and flipped him off before taking another drag. if he got cancer, it wouldn't matter. He only got a scholarship because of his strength, he wasn't even smart enough for college, but Urban was his best friend and the smartest. As long as he didn't smoke to close, it couldn't harm his friend, could it?

Urban's dark eyes flare as he treads water. He thought Boy understood. What the hell was he thinking, smoking so close. "Don't act so sarcastic about my... My situation, asshole! Ever heard of second-hand smoke?"

"You're in the water, I'm not even that close and we're outside." Boy complained with a whine. "I'm not being sarcastic, what you want me to smoke three hundred miles away from you?" He snarled. He wasn't allowed to smoke inside the car and now not even outside. He wasn't even that close, he was still standing on the ground for christ's sake.

(@MaskedMyth Caroline isn't there yet. She went off, she will rejoin the group in my next post. P.S. the other post is pretty... and is probably worth a re-read if you're interested. Also the song below is a real song, look up JJ - Still Dre)

Caroline could the feel the pill go down her throat. Trying not to cry and break down she opened her phone and flipped through her phone. She could see the wall of texts she hadn't opened, the emails, the calls, probably her parents wondering where she went. Caroline swallowed, moving to the music she put her head phones in. She could feel the pill running into her head already. Pressing play, she remembered the lyrics and began to sing along.

"I've got summer on my mind. No where else though. Lord take me down town or to you. People show me love but I can't take it. What I said was true, real pain can't fake it." Miss Ashley began to walk down the road towards the campsite she saw her friends drive off towards. Putting the phone in her pocket she stretched out her arms like wings and she began to fly. "I wonder why, why you have to lie. When you've seen me cry, when you've seen me shy. When you've seen me high, when you will see me die."

Positively fuming, Urban turns away from him, swimming toward the other side of the lake. Boy was his best friend, yes, but at times he was extremely insensitive and kind of self-centered. He had to know that he wasn't the only addict on the trip. He wanted a cigarette as much as the next guy, and even the smoke was entrancing.

Reactions: Kingmaker747
Katrina was so lost at this point she didn't even bother leaving the van. When they came to their sense they'd be back. "Whatever" She said under her breath. This was so immature.

Kayla threw her sketchbook into her bag and looked at the guys having fun in the water. "Well, I guess going for a dip would be okay..." she gazed at the water, enjoying the view of the trees and the lake. Kayla quick ly ran behind the van and took her top off and put on her black bikini top. She walked back to the lake and slowly stepped into the cool water. Entering the water, she sunk beneath the water, letting her worries sink and float away with her. Coming up for air and her eyes closed, her hair was dampened by the cool water, that trickled down her buttoned nose and sizeable chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Singing more songs, the road swirling around her, Caroline no longer felt the urges she did before. Everything seemed fine, she was happy, for once. Somewhere inside her knew it was only temporary, but that side of he died each time she took another pill. It was safe to say he had already retreated from his castle and was going to fall soon.

Caroline found the campsite, "Ridonkulous rhymin. Rippin rare radical reefer rolled ridin. Rural Rick Ross. Regal Riff Raff" Caroline rapped along slurring the words. Kat heard Caroline before she could see her. Caroline ran up the van, she opened the door. Looking at Kat with a weird a look in her eye Caroline sat next to her, "Hey." The way Caroline said the word sounded dirty. Appealing. Caroline's eyes were glassed over and her movements were more fluid than they were before.

In her drugged out state of euphoria Caroline had an urge, and there was nothing to prevent her from seizing the chance. Caroline looked at Kayla's lips. Biting her own lip, Caroline decided to go for it. Locking eyes with Kat and moving her head towards Kat slowly Caroline rotated her head.

@Adira

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Katrina looked up from her phone when Caroline opened the door. With a slurred "Hey" Kat chuckled. "Caroline are you okay?" She asked her friend with a smirk. When Kat looked up she saw something.. feisty in Carolines eyes. Hey friend was biting her lower lip. 'She wouldn't..' Kat though before watching the girls head lean and dive towards hers. The two girls lips met with a passion Kat didn't remembered existed anymore. The girl smelt of smoke and mixed drinks but Kat didn't care. Her hand reached up to Carolines hair and brushed it away. 'This was wrong, she's so wasted she doesn't know what she's even doing' Katrina thought as she pulled away. "Wow C who knew you had some mighty fine kissing skills" She joked breathlessly as she panted softly trying to regain her breathing.

@Barnaby Jones

(Not what I was expecting, but this improve my plans!)

"I'm okay now." Caroline smiled. The world seemed to spin, "Say Kat. Why haven't we done any of that before?" Caroline's hands moved to Kat's chin pulling her in for another kiss. It was a shorter one, but no less passionate, "Ever since high-school I've wanted to do that." Caroline giggled, her pupils seemed mismatched in size. She didn't seem like herself, this trip was one of the few times people have seen Caroline smile.

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Status
Not open for further replies.