Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You guys are lucky, you guys get to be friends and go to college, When i get to route" A tear went down Jaysons cheek "My parents told me i have Chronic Kidney Disease, apparently i drank to much in high school and now it comes and bites me in the ass, before you came i was trying to leave this world without you guys knowing" He looked down at the waterfall.

@MaskedMyth

Kayla noticed that the sun was already setting and pulled in her feet from the water. She slowly rose up , wiped her tears away and made her way back to the camp. She glanced back at the sunset as she walked away. She gave a little smile and realized that she didnt need someone to love her and pity her. She made peace with her past and wanted to move forward with her life. "There so much to live for and see... I cant believe that ever since this trip started, I realized that many of my friends have been and are broken. It's just a matter of time when they find out that I was in the same boat... but I guess they think my life is just so simply, perfectly planned. They don't care... just like my parents... I'm just eye candy... nothing more."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Boy looked at his friend, utterly stumped and his anger forgotten. Jayson had what? Boy screwed his eyes shut and exhaled as he rubbed his face. "That's it..." He sighed. "We're going home." He said with a huff. "Why does no one tell me important things like that?! First Urban and now you? We're going home and that's final! He shouted and turned around on his heels. Why did everybody come when they didn't want to be on this trip? In anger and frustration, Boy grabbed the cigaret from behind his ear and lid it between his lips. "Let's go." He ordered Jayson and walked back to camp. "We stay here one night. ONE." Boy told everyone, loud and clear so all could hear. "There is no trip. No drugs. No alcohol. And no Miami for anyone! Eat, sleep, pack your things and I'm driving everybody home since half of you have some metal problems and the other half has some deadly disease. I'm the prick and I'm the asshole, I know that by now, but I don't want to see anymore fake smiles on your fucking faces! Sick off it! We're going home first thing in the morning, good luck changing my fucking mind." He growled and walked around the van to get in the drivers seat and slam the door shut. He was not going to anyone anymore, he had made his decision. Zipping up his hoody and grabbing a blanket from under the passenger seat, Boy wrapped himself up, locked his door and closed his eyes. He wanted to go to sleep and hoped for everything to be a stupid dream. He was done talking. Completely!

(Going to bed, I'll reply again tomorrow^^)

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Kayla arrived back at her tent that she set up earlier and noticed everyone drinking. She sat in front of the bonfire and threw one of her matches from her bag in. She noticed that everyone was in a bad mood and wanted to avoid any confrontation. She saw Jayson alone... Boy in the van... Onyx with the C and Katrina and Urban is somewhere close by. Kayla picked up her back and began to sketch the bonfire and the scenery of the sun setting.

Boy then told him that there leaving. When he was walking Jayson spoke up "This is exactly why i didn't want to tell anyone, I don't that emotional shit, i just wanted a few days with my best friends before, i, well you get it. Why don't we just don't give a shit and try to have fun, this smile was real, at least most of it. I don't want anyone trying to save me and thinking they know best, just let me have this one trip, then you can worry, alright" Boy walked to the van and shut the door behind him, "Fuck" He sighed and walked to the beach sitting in the sand.

Looking up for a moment from her sketchbook, she noticed Jayson yeling at someone. "Maybe he's yelling at Boy again.." she sighed, shrugged and sat up with her book while walking towards the commotion. Walking up to Jayson, she touched his arm softly, " What's wrong Jay? Are you okay?".
@justice hunt

Caroline watched Boy enter the van yelling. Caroline watched as he furiously wrapped himself in a blanket and locked the front door, and the front door only. It's super effective! Caroline looked at Kat and then back at Boy. Caroline wanted to say something but, she knew it would only turn into an argument. He seems genuinely pissed off. It'll probably wash over by morning.

Caroline set the funyons and gatorade back in her purse. Caroline breathed through her nose and looked at Kat. Caroline was afraid if she opened her mouth more words would spit out, words she didn't want an angry-trying to sleep Boy to hear. The trip will be a long-boring way back. Awkward and full of hate. Not the best time to spend with... Her... There should be a way to salvage the trip. Caroline ran the words Boy said through her head. Half of you have mental problems and the other half has some deadly disease. Caroline knew it wasn't as much about saving her friends as it was having a good time with Kat. Caroline felt a surge of hatred at herself for being selfish but dismissed, setting that feelings with her stock among her ever-growing bar, bottles full of tears and vodka covering the wall.

Onxy had passed out sometime on the edge of the water. He slept great for an liquor induced sleep.

Kayla came up to him and asked why Boy is so mad "Apparently were leaving tomorrow" He looked at the van were Boy was inside "I gotta go, hopefully we won't have to leave tomorrow" Jayson then went back inside his tent and laid down inside the sleeping bag.

@AnnaBelle <3

(I'm so sorry guys I had some family problems)

Katherine opened the door to let Caroline out. "Well then after you" She said Hopping out of the van and following her new girlfriend? What were they now. A couple kisses and some tears? Kat looked over to Caroline as they approached their friends. "So.. what does that make us?" She asked.

Caroline looked back at Kat, Caroline didn't know what she wanted to call Kat. Three words begged to come out of Caroline's mouth but she knew that Kat wasn't ready to hear those words. "Girlfriend. I like Girlfriend."

Kayla watched Jayson walk away from her and felt that there was tension between the others; so she walked back to her tent and continued to her sketching. " I can't believe he wants to leave already... maybe it was for the best.. Who knows what Boy is really thinking..."

Reactions: Kingmaker747
Boy growled when he couldn't sleep. As if this day couldn't get worse! Maybe some alcohol and drugs could get him to sleep. He grabbed a small bottle of vodka from the dashboard as he lid a cigaret. This day couldn't get worse, so why not wake up with a total hangover? Removing the cigaret from his lips, Boy took a swig from the strong liquor. If half of his friends had a deadly disease, then he might as well join them. All the way or nothing at all. He looked around for a bit and found a couple of XTC pills in someone's bag. He took two of those and swallowed them with more alcohol.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so sorry guys! I'll get my reply up shortly. I've been struggling with a lot of family problems (My drunk mother) So I'm so sorry for my absence.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(I'm just waiting for the morning to come)

Reactions: MaskedMyth
Kayla laid in her tent looking up through an opening and was mesmerized by the alluring moonlight. " I wish I could just cuddle with someone and adore this beautiful night... maybe college will have someone in store for me..." she whispered as she pulled her blanket closer to her chest.

"I can't believe this trip is over... it has just begun. I didnt think everyone would attack each other... like wolves. guess this was just not meant to be... first Urban... Onyx... Jayson...Caroline... even Boy. This sucks... maybe I should've stayed home in my simplistic lifestyle and just drove myself to school. I guess things weren't going to be easy as I thought they would on this trip."

(Let's do a time skip till morning since everybody is waiting for that X3)

Boy woke up with a groan and opened his eyes. "Ow.." He groaned softly as he moved a bit. His muscles were sore from sleeping in the seat and those drugs and pill he had taken were giving him a slight headache. Taking a second to wake up, he unlocked the door and got out, cracking his back and shoulders before walking out of the van. He didn't want to go home, but he didn't want to continue like this either. "Everybody up!" He called and lid a cigaret. "We're leaving in thirty minutes."

Onxy rolled over and fell onto the ground, "Ow son of a bitch that hurt." He sat up slowly looking for an inclination of what time it was. Not satisfied by lack of an idea of the time he staggered his way to the van to find a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.