Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the old school Disney characters would fit into this world. Not to mention most of them would instantly get squashed by villains like Pitch. I wish she would log in and accept me, I'd happily do the first post in the rp as Pitch.

Hiccup is prolly gone die because he has no powers how ever he does have a dragon

@Setsuyu KuroOkami One guy wanted it and said so a few minutes before I got home to say that my boyfriend and I were interested and that he wanted to be Jack Frost. At which point unless said guy wanted to be part of an internal backstory to the OC I was gonna make, meant I'd have to turn said OC upside down to change. Talked it over with the boyfriend and he said that it's first come first served, let the GM handle the issue and tell us the verdict since the original guy said he was dropping because we wanted it. So far, I've not seen anything here from the GM.

@Yaoi Master Gavin Got it but if the GM is a no show for a long time then you can have it since I agree with your boyfriend that the early bird gets the worm. If he doesn't want it though then tell me.

Well if the GM's a no show there's no RP so.... meh

I didn't get a answer so I assumed I still had him ~shrug~

<.<; Nobody really likes Merida apparently. -good for me- yay~ <.<; Jack Frost is really cool though; one of my favorite characters ever honestly. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon... -waits for GM with everyone else-

Is Flynn Rider or Eugene taken? Because I would love to RP as him!
Pleeease?
raiponce.jpg

Meria is taken angel...Gm took her least I think

I gave you the answer. When you said you'll drop out, I talked it over with my boyfriend and he said and, for the third time, I quote 'first come first serve. let the gm handle it.' You gave up Jack with that post, my boyfriend said to let the GM decide what to do, if she wants to let you play jack even though you dropped out because you called it first. Therefore, the decision is in the hands of the GM and has been for a day and a half now.

Maybe those of you who have a character spot approved should start posting, just so this doesn't die waiting for our dear GM

>.< I'm not one to post first. (usually) Makes me feel like I'ma mess somethin' up

Um pitch was going to do a post where ever picth has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.