Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Now that is awesome xD
Well it's actually kinda crazy how I found out I was good at archery... o.o it was at a Renassaince(I know I didn't spell it right!) Fair at my church. Nobody could hit the target behind the line, so I wanted to try; mind you I was pretty young at this point; they told me to get closer and I was prideful so I said no. Launched the arrow and hit the mark easily. It was crazy... o.o but I've been doing archery ever since! >w< <3

If you really want frost--Take him.

~shrug~

I'll drop out c:

Well it's actually kinda crazy how I found out I was good at archery... o.o it was at a Renassaince(I know I didn't spell it right!) Fair at my church. Nobody could hit the target behind the line, so I wanted to try; mind you I was pretty young at this point; they told me to get closer and I was prideful so I said no. Launched the arrow and hit the mark easily. It was crazy... o.o but I've been doing archery ever since! >w< <3
Wow nice, I wish I could find my talent that easily xD

Could I join? I'll either play an OC or maybe Toothless? Probably OC though.

Soooooo... If i wanted to play as an OC,how would I go about making a profile?

(if my messages look weird or horribly typoed, i blame my phone)

Soooooo... If i wanted to play as an OC,how would I go about making a profile?

(if my messages look weird or horribly typoed, i blame my phone)
Well...That's a good question. I don't think the canon characters need character sheets but you can just do the basic get a picture, name, age, guardian, spirit, anti guardian thing.

Well, I talked with my boyfriend and he says "first come first served. Let the GM rule on it. It just might take awhile longer for us to have characters."

I'll play an OC. However, I don't think I can upload a picture. Could I describe her instead?

Ohhhh I want in on this. I kind of (REALLY REALLY REALLY) want to play Pitch but there's not another villain for him to hang out with at the moment > > Are we allowed more than one character? If so I can play someone else and put a stake on Pitch until he can come in.

So is Jack Frost taken or not? On the IC his name is on the 'not taken' list but I read the post and saw the discussion about him...

Is Toothless still free? I can see that there is a discussion going on about Toothless, so I'm not sure what's going on there.
I can make an OC if Toothless is taken. :)

So is Jack Frost taken or not? On the IC his name is on the 'not taken' list but I read the post and saw the discussion about him...

If I were to guess how this happened, I would say the GM added Jack Frost to the Taken list, but forgot to take his name off of the Available list.

@GoodEveningClarice : I'm making a (if not villainous) morally ambiguous character, so maybe Pitch would have someone to talk to XD
Okay awesome! I love Pitch, like, to death so this should be awesome ^ ^ I may still make an OC as well. I can't wait for this to get started.

You said anti-guardians were created? Oh my, that makes me wanna play a "Jackie Frost" XD
But maybe not.

If this is a Disney fandom she should throw so old school canons like trazan or woody and buzz

If she does I don't want hiccup anymore I want woodie

Status
Not open for further replies.