Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are we starting?
As soon as I get enough people...Or if you guys want. I can make the role playing thread and we can just go along with that until more people join. I'd love to make a group but unable to at the moment so thread is good lol.

Haha, I really like this idea xD I can't join because I am a bit caught up with a few of my own role plays and in the middle of a move, plus I've got work, so I can't RP as often. Just wanted to say 'hey y'all!' and might have to read up on the IC to see what you guys create with this storyline. :) Have a good one!

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

Jack Frost?

Well piffle and here I was talking to my boyfriend about the possibility of him being jack frost while i play an oc

btw I'm totally fine with waiting on others. I gotta re-watch Brave though... >w<

Yes I can play him as a side char or I can have someone else play hi

Cool pic by the way Esakrel, The Pillowcase Bandit? o.o?

That you and the pillcase bandit is a silly nickname I was given because I used to take my siblings toys and carry them in a pillowcase

Ooh! I think it's funny and kinda neat actually. XD Sorry for randomly chatting away at you btw... >w<

Well piffle and here I was talking to my boyfriend about the possibility of him being jack frost while i play an oc
I believe someone already claimed him but he's more than welcome to pick an available canon or make an OC of his own. The OC could even be a guardian or spirit of whatever

Oh yeah? Lol I only saw Brave once but Merida is still my favorite character xD
I'm the same. <w< considering I am actually REALLY good at archery and have an attitude very similar to hers...this oughta be easy!

Well that's just it, the original idea gets complicated if it's not jack frost since he's the guardian of fun so I'd have to revamp the story. I'll have to talk with my boyfriend and see what he wants to do. Either way... I'd probably wind up the guardian of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.