Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th of July had me busy...but you've posted so much I don't feel a need for posting... I don't want to drop out but well I was left way behind, I'm gonna read and see if I can actually fit in but if I feel I can't I'm dropping out.

It's really just me and Prince posting back and forth to establish character. There's still plenty of room for others

I'm so sorry! I've been trying to write my character sheet, but it's going slowly. I'll do my best to finish it today. :)

I just can't do much until there's another villain. I'll probably interact with Sophie today or tomorrow but this rp isn't going to be much fun for me if it's just Pitch fighting people or brooding off by himself.

Well, looking at the summarized plot for the opening post, Pitch has allied himself Anti-Guardians who can be assumed to be much like himself - the embodiment of the negative feelings of children. Anger, futility, grief, sorrow, all make for good Anti-Guardian embodiments. And I'm tempted to play one of those Anti-Guardians. But that's all up to our GM; I've only outlined what I was thinking concerning the Anti-Guardians.

Alright, I lost my mostly completed form, I'll try to piece it back together. For now, have an image of Kodiak, our new resident Shire Horse.

I read the plot. I know there are supposed to be allies for him but clearly there aren't at the moment. Which is what I was referring to.

I read the plot. I know there are supposed to be allies for him but clearly there aren't at the moment. Which is what I was referring to.
That kinda sounds fun...I could do two characters if the GM is okay with it...?

Ack I'm not sure if this rp is going to last that long.

...eh It's not. nobody else is making any moves...at all.

Well people need to start. Let's cut out the deadwood and get this moving.

Has this still got room for people to join? @Yaoi Master Gavin shoulda told me this existed. It's so crazy that it just might work!

If there is room I'll talk to Gavin and either make an OC or be santa. Because Fuck yeah.

You shoulda told me you were inta this Squee. Otherwise I woulda.

That was a fast decision. Dibs on Santa Claus then.

Rise-of-the-Guardians2.jpg

For multiple reasons, I think I'm going to go ahead and drop this roleplay. If anyone ever needs a Pitch for a more active roleplay, including 1 x 1s or anything like that feel free to shoot me a message. Good luck everyone!

Well @GoodEveningClarice I'm starting to feel the same way. Incubus Prince and I were really looking forward to this. And depending on what happens in the future, we might start our own if youw anted in or wanted to help.

@Squee You know I was gonna offer you that int he first place. But like I said, before I make that judgement call, I'm gonna wait a little longer and see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.