Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose I'll take Toothless. :)
It'll be interesting, playing a character that can't 'talk' in the human sense.

Okay guys wow. As far as I know with the whole Jack Frost issue, someone said they wanted him than another person said they wanted him. So I left it up to the two people to discuss it between themselves. Right now I'm not sure if Jack Frost is taken or not. But if the person who first claimed him is going to drop out than so be it. that'll make him available. And @Quiet Musician Yes you can have Flynn.

Does that mean I'm approved for Pitch as well : D

Yes You can have Pitch...I'll update the list. I've just been busy with my deviantart commissions but yeah. I'll be updating the list and Jack Frost is going to be removed until I know who the hell is playing him. Lol.

Yes You can have Pitch...I'll update the list. I've just been busy with my deviantart commissions but yeah. I'll be updating the list and Jack Frost is going to be removed until I know who the hell is playing him. Lol.
Speaking of Jack Frost, I literally just saw the movie again today. XD

Yes I did ask to make another character. I may or may not but thanks : D

And-

Name: Nightingale Carent
Universe: How to Train Your Dragon
Appearance:
212eucj.jpg

Personality: Solemn and serious.
Biography: Nightingale was born the slightly younger of a set of twins on Berk, her brother, Mockingbird, coming into this world a scant five minutes before her. They never got along, and Nightingale freely admits that, but when he died under unknown circumstances during a dragon training exercise that caused her to swear off Hiccup and the other riders of Berk, she was torn to pieces.

Now, she lives on her own, and thoroughly doesn't care one way or another what happens to the others.
Type of Dragon: Ironwing.

An Ironwing's bone and iron armor can repulse almost any physical assault, at the cost of mobility and stealth. After all, his mass and the clanking of his metallic plates mean he can't exactly change direction easily or move quietly. As a result, however, Iret's wings are large and strong, making long flights easy. Finally, Iret's breath weapon is a lightning bolt channeled through the iron veins and reinforcements in his plates, requiring Nightingale to wear a non conductive suit while riding him.

An explanation of Ironwing armor: Whatever their name would have you believe, an Ironwing's plates are only about ten percent iron. The great majority is bone, the fraction of iron manifesting as veins running through the calcium and acting as an electricity transmitter and reinforcing agent for the weaker bone.
Dragon's Name: Iret
Dragon's Appearance:
Copper_dragon_-_Chris_Seaman.jpg

Iret looks like this, only with whitish plates instead of copper.
Dragon's Personality: Extremely quiet by natured, quite a few people have mistaken Iret for a statue when first meeting him.

If I were to have made an OC, it would be a she, and would be based off of my already existing character, which I have adapted for two RPs so far. Probably the Brave-verse. She would have a Shire Horse named something along the lines of Kodi. He would look like Merida's horse, as horses are wont to do. I may just do both. Can I do that? That would be cool for the first post, and then be tiring for evermore. :D

If I were to have made an OC, it would be a she, and would be based off of my already existing character, which I have adapted for two RPs so far. Probably the Brave-verse. She would have a Shire Horse named something along the lines of Kodi. He would look like Merida's horse, as horses are wont to do. I may just do both. Can I do that? That would be cool for the first post, and then be tiring for evermore. :D
Yes you can do that. Lol go for it I say xD

And-

Name: Nightingale Carent
Universe: How to Train Your Dragon
Appearance:
212eucj.jpg

Personality: Solemn and serious.
Biography: Nightingale was born the slightly younger of a set of twins on Berk, her brother, Mockingbird, coming into this world a scant five minutes before her. They never got along, and Nightingale freely admits that, but when he died under unknown circumstances during a dragon training exercise that caused her to swear off Hiccup and the other riders of Berk, she was torn to pieces.

Now, she lives on her own, and thoroughly doesn't care one way or another what happens to the others.
Type of Dragon: Ironwing.

An Ironwing's bone and iron armor can repulse almost any physical assault, at the cost of mobility and stealth. After all, his mass and the clanking of his metallic plates mean he can't exactly change direction easily or move quietly. As a result, however, Iret's wings are large and strong, making long flights easy. Finally, Iret's breath weapon is a lightning bolt channeled through the iron veins and reinforcements in his plates, requiring Nightingale to wear a non conductive suit while riding him.

An explanation of Ironwing armor: Whatever their name would have you believe, an Ironwing's plates are only about ten percent iron. The great majority is bone, the fraction of iron manifesting as veins running through the calcium and acting as an electricity transmitter and reinforcing agent for the weaker bone.
Dragon's Name: Iret
Dragon's Appearance:
Copper_dragon_-_Chris_Seaman.jpg

Iret looks like this, only with whitish plates instead of copper.
Dragon's Personality: Extremely quiet by natured, quite a few people have mistaken Iret for a statue when first meeting him.
Looks good :D

Well I talked with Noceur about it and my boyfriend, @Incubus Prince is gonna take the role of Jack Frost.

Last edited:
Yep yep! they talked it over and I'll take Jack ^_^

Too late. So tired. Much sleep. Wow. Finish later.

Name: Raziel Vassigo

Universe: Rise of the Guardians

Appearance:

Personality: Ziel doesn't get along with most adults. Not to say that he can't but that things rarely go well beyond basic pleasantries. Instead, he gets along best with children and has been known to frequent public parks, especially in winter, to watch the children play and often to start a game or eight. Most of the people he would call his friends are under thirteen and he does recognize that most people look down on him for that but he honestly doesn't care.

He puts a lot of emphasis on creativity and the imagination and thanks to his cognitive abilities as an adult, is able to imagine rousing adventures for the children that often are turned into stories for them. Outside of these playtime interactions, Ziel is very soft-spoken and shy, rarely leaving his home for anything more than the park and shopping. He makes his living as an author of children's and preteen's books and often volunteers at the local library.

Biography: -As the thought leaves your mind, a door stretches out of thin air before you, it's dark red finish and bright brass knob drawing you in. Your curiosity gets the better of you as you cautiously open the door to find an expanse of bookshelves before you. They stretch to the ceiling and each individual shelf is stuffed with books. Spindly ladders attached to the walls allow access to the higher shelves, all the way up to the cathedral style domed ceiling. The room is dimly lit as if by candlelight but the entirety of the room is lit this way, giving it an inviting feel. Shutting the door behind you as quietly as possible, you slip into the library proper and pad around until a voice stops you-

"Good to see you decided to make it. Please, sit down. Tea? Cookie? Milk perhaps?"

-Turning to look towards the amicable voice, you see a fireplace you had not noticed, a hearty flame crackling in it. Before it are a number of armchairs, large comfy ones that look so plush you might sink into one if you sat in it. In one of them is a young man who looks in his late teens, pale as parchment and with eyes and hair an inky black. His smile though is warm and inviting and one hand gestures towards the chair across from him. In this gesture, you see his nails and fingertips are stained black with what appears to be ink. Hesitantly, you take the seat opposite him, a guilty look on your face at having been caught as he readjust the glasses on his nose-

"Don't look so glum; I've been expecting you since the instant you imagined my door. Relax and enjoy yourself in your imagination - it's what I've always done. But of course, you don't know me. Well, not by name at least. But I've been there... in your head... for a very long time now. Every time you sit down with pen and paper to draw, to write... you're calling my name. You're using your imagination, that key thing that so many lose when they become adults. And that, my friend, is my demesne. You may call me Ziel, for that is a name imagined by myself, for myself, such a long time ago. I am the Guardian of Imagination and it falls to me to make sure that children never lose their imaginations.

"Of course that is only a name and position. Already your imagination is at work, wondering about me. What do I do? Where did I come from? How did I get here? And so many others. There is a story to be told there, one I have told a number of times before but I don't mind telling it again. In fact... I rather enjoy it. At least, I enjoyed most of it. Like any tale, the path will wind and go both up and down but what really matters is what you get out of it. But it is quite the long tale so I implore you, at least have a cookie or two - they're in the tin right beside you.

"When I was a child, I was struck by terrible nightmares. They haunted every moment of my sleep and nothing my parents seemed to do worked. They were... disbelievers. They did not believe in the thoughts of you and I and had no interest in carrying them on. Never let anyone tell you there is no Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny. But I grew up in such a household where such things were not so much forbidden as discouraged. Of course, like every child, this did not stop me. I read. I read a lot. More than all the books you see around you now. And I imagined.

"I imagined entire worlds to play in. I imagined friends to play with, foes to vanquish, kingdoms to rescue. I imagined the entire adventure and this was where my true dreams lay. My world was one of fantasy and I loved it so very much but my dreams... My dreams were terrifying. Nightmares of the blackest and bleakest sort. The things I imagined there are indescribable, barely concievable and I would not wish them on anyone but they were a part of me. I struggled with these nightmares for such a long time. That is...until I met the Sandman. And until I met Jack Frost.

"You see, Sandy knew of my plight and was doing as much as he could to help me. Unfortunately the power of my own imagination was...impossible to overcome. But thanks to Sandy, I was able to sleep through the night without waking up in terror several times. So though my nights were filled with fright, I was able to overshadow it with the fun I had during the day. Then Jack came along. I wouldn't know his story until years later but he had a rough time. Rougher than myself even, if you can believe that. That's his tale though and his to tell if he wishes.

"Now Jack was the youngest of the Guardians at the time and he's the Guardian of Fun. You know those snow days you love so much? That's all him. Snowball fights? He's usually the one to throw the first snowball. Sandy had done his best to help me and sadly, it just wasn't enough. So when Jack became a Guardian, Sandy enlisted his help. Together, they managed to break through. The terrors that ran through my head were strong but with each night, they grew weaker. I was thirteen when I finally saw Jack, when I finally saw fun in my dreams. My dreams had been taken from me and now they were mine again thanks to that white haired, blue eyed boy. I would never forget that moment. I could never forget it. He was my first crush, after all.

"When the terrors went away for good, I didn't see Jack as much but he never left my mind. I was never quite sure if he was from my own imagination or if he was real. But I believed in him just the same, just as I did everything I imagined. As the seasons changed and I got older, I never strayed from that path. My imagination was my haven and it gave me peace to be there. I continued to believe in Santa, in Jack, in Sandy as much as I did dragons and fairies, even as I became an adult. But I used that belief to give life to something more.

"I wrote. I let my imagination run wild on paper as I wrote all the stories of my childhood. I wrote for you. For all children. Stories that told of adventures and happiness. Of loss and sadness. But I always wrote, hoping that you would come away from reading it, having become stronger for it. When a grandparent passes on, it doesn't need to be the a time of sadness but one of love and remembrance. Remember what you shared with them and keep it in your heart forever. Let their love guide you in your life as you have children of your own. Let their memory live on through you and they will always be with you.

"That was my gift and it was very powerful. But that power was not always under my control. I'm afraid to say that there is a Boogeyman and his name is Pitch. He was not the cause of my nightmares but he fed on them. They kept him going after the Guardians, now with Jack, vanquished him. So when the nightmares came back, I was happy I might see Jack again. If only I knew what those nightmares really said...."

Last edited:
I'd post in the IC but I'd kinda like to know how all these universes collided XD

Status
Not open for further replies.