Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this takes place 11 years after RotG, but how does that relate to Brave, Tangled, and HTTYD? Has HTTYD 2 happened yet? How are the events staggered, if at all? I'm sure RotG wasn't happening at the same time as the other three. I don't mind if you can't go into that kind of detail, but at least a brief, 'X happened before Y but after B, and Z happened after all of them,' kind of thing. :)

Yay I finished the last bit of my bio on the last page.

I'm not much into details of the CrossOver but let's just say that for the sake of the role play it's taking place in an alternate universe where there are different sections of land hosting each ahh "movie" So Brave has a piece of land, How to Train Your Dragon has a piece of land, etc and they're all just intertwined within the same time period.

That works. :) It's actually what I was thinking about.
Now, I've been thinking about the role my OC will play. How about she be the one to warn Brave's piece of land of the enemy? Or, something like that. Maybe she could be one of several messengers sent from some lands (or land) to warn other lands before Pitch and his gang get to them?

That works. :) It's actually what I was thinking about.
Now, I've been thinking about the role my OC will play. How about she be the one to warn Brave's piece of land of the enemy? Or, something like that. Maybe she could be one of several messengers sent from some lands (or land) to warn other lands before Pitch and his gang get to them?
Sure whatever you want :3

Awesome, now that that's settled I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge and post first to get this rolling.

Cool cause I'm mostly lost when it comes to other people's RPs without an opening post to set the stage.

Posted! I promise my posts after this won't be so dramatic and overly formatted, I just wanted something impacting for the first post ^ ^ Now it's yall's turn!

Character sheet

Name: Aisling Reaper

Age: The time differences were different But she looks like a 15 or 16 year old

Type??: Spirit

Background: She was the daughter of Death. Another name people would call her was The Grim Reaper. She is feared and mistreated by almost everyone. After every death she would cut the chain holding the soul to the body and guide it to the afterlife or spirit world. The first few times that Aisling did this, she would shed tears as the chain would hold the sorrow or anger of the people left behind so she would wear a mask. She is very empathetic. Since then Aisling tried to numb herself from the pain by becoming almost emotionless. She kept it all in. Who knows when she'll burst? She's scared of that. She is more scared of herself than the people she meet or any other thing.

This is why she is usually cold to people around her, to protect them from what would happen if she bursts. However, when it comes to children, Aisling would open up a little.

Description: She has pixie cut jet black hair and deathly pale skin. She has a slim, petite build. Her lips are small and red, hiding her pointed teeth. Aisling's almost emotionless black eyes are big and round. Most who see her mistake them as empty voids when she wears her black mask. Her mask is made of the black bones of a banshee. It covers her whole face. Very subtle thin dark red swirls cover her mask, a distinguishing feature. It covers her whole face. Her rarely takes the mask off. Aisling's hands are rough and calloused from wielding her scythe which is about 2 meters long. The blade is made of obsidian metal and sharper than any double edged sword. She wears a red ring which allows her to travel through world and dimensions to do her task.

I'll post soon I swear!!! DX -was kidnapped in real life by friends and hasn't had the time to come on lately-

Hey gaiz. Don't let us have ALL the feels. You can have some too.

I'll post soon, I just gotta get a keyboard XD

So, like, where is everybody?

4th of July had me busy...but you've posted so much I don't feel a need for posting... I don't want to drop out but well I was left way behind, I'm gonna read and see if I can actually fit in but if I feel I can't I'm dropping out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww I wanted to join but never mind its Full *pout* I love B.T.R.T <- YES THERE IS A NAME FOR THE GROUP! not just the big four X3

Status
Not open for further replies.