Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skelexis

Original poster
Hello!

So I recently got into my Disney fandom again which mainly revolves around Rise Of The Guardians, How To Train Your Dragon and Brave. Overall I love The Big Four. Jack Frost, Hiccup, Merida and Rapunzel.

So I was thinking if anyone was interested in this role play, of a plot that can be tweaked or changed of course but it goes along the lines of this:

4_by_marygraz-d6ex6xz.jpg

It's been eleven years since the events of Rise of The Guardian's, Pitch black defeated and the children of the world once again believing in The Guardian's who protect and watch over them.

However, evil never rests. Throughout the years Pitch has been gathering new Anti-Guardian'a to join his side. Preparing to unleash the ultimate sense of fear to the children of the world.

MiM knowing this, seeks out new Guardian's to defend against the fight to keep believers and children safe.
------------------

So basically Pitch is back after 11 years and is starting a war against the Guardian's.

-----------------

You can be any canon from Rise Of The Guardians, Brave, Tangled or How To Train Your Dragon.

Other canon characters that are available are:

Thor (Marvel) and Loki (Marvel)

I figured since this is mostly dealing with fantasy and fairy tales, I should at least include those two canon characters. However of you have any other canon characters that may also fit within this role play, please do tell!

---------

Remember that this takes place 11 years after Rise Of The Guardian's, so of course a few things would be different.

For example Jamie Bennett wouldn't be a little kid anymore, he would be an eighteen year old.

And his sister Sophie would be fourteen.

Basically the ages of the characters will be different

However I claim Sophie Bennett but you may have any other cabin or create an original character.

Please let me know if you're interested!

I'll see how many people are and make another role playing thread. I would make a group but I think that feature on Iwaku is currently disabled so.

Thank you for reading and or being interested in this role play!

----------------------------------

Taken Characters

Jack Frost @Incubus Prince

Merida @Arius Angels

Rapunzel @IndiePrincess

Sophie Bennett @Skelexis

Pitch @GoodEveningClarice

ToothLess @Starnight

Flynn Rider @Quiet Musician

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Moro and Lycus
Oh I would so be into this but I want Merida!

Reactions: Lycus
Sorry this just sounds very fun. <w<;
Lol I hope it is, if we can get more people that is. I wish I could make a group but for some reason I think making groups is disabled right now. Go figure right? xD

Lol I hope it is, if we can get more people that is. I wish I could make a group but for some reason I think making groups is disabled right now. Go figure right? xD
They're tweaking it a bit. -stalks around Iwaku quite often and happens to notice these things-

I'd like to join but fandams scare me because I'm afraid I'm not playing them right lol. Also my writing skills as poor and its cost me quiet a bit of rps so the decision is yours.

I'd like to join but fandams scare me because I'm afraid I'm not playing them right lol. Also my writing skills as poor and its cost me quiet a bit of rps so the decision is yours.
Lol I understand the fear of playing fandoms and especially canon character but you're welcome to make an OC and I don't reject people based on writing skills. I mean we all started somewhere right? I'd love for you to join! You can be any canon or OC you want :3

If I was a cannon it'd be hiccup but what's an oc?

If I was a cannon it'd be hiccup but what's an oc?
OC? I believe it stands for "Original Character" basically it's just a character you create for the role play that someone relates into the role play itself...For example...When I was doing an Avengers role play my own character was Skillex and she was the cousin of Thor and Loki.

Status
Not open for further replies.