Reveal The One True Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

Nodding at Austin's words, Lee turned his gaze to the ceiling as theories circled his mind. Co-murderers... a group of people? That actually a clever idea. It wasn't completely unheard of, either. The detective turned his eyes to Austin, slowly using his right hand to adjust his left cuff, as per usual. "You know, that's actually possible. It would probably explain why the two murders were so close together. But... the question is how the murderer knew the both of us, you especially."

Rubbing at the back of his neck, Lee closed his eyes and took in a deep breath of air. The case at hand was definitely more complex than anything he had taken on before. He was glad, of course, but he also knew that it would take more time to solve. Opening his eyes once more, Lee looked blankly at the wall. He had totally forgotten that he didn't eat anything at all. He was too caught up in Austin's whole situation, that he just left the house.

"I'm going to make some food. Do you want any? I can make two portions." Lee asked, switching up topics almost instantly. Although he wasn't keen on switching topics, he couldn't help it when he had something on his mind. And food occupied his thinking space. Stepping out of the room, Lee headed into the kitchen and pulled out all sorts of vegetables from the fridge, as well as some thin slices of beef. After heating the pan, he chopped up the vegetables and cut the beef into smaller pieces before throwing it in as well. Adding very little water and all sorts of oriental spices, which could be found among the many... many different spices, Lee started to mix it all around.

Since the case started, it had been difficult for Lee to cook any decent meals for himself. So, needless to say, he was glad when he had some time to at least cook something, like he always would.

Once the food the finished, the detective pulled down two plates and put equal amounts of food on both. It wasn't really a full meal, but it was enough to hold them both over until later that day, that is, if Austin even wanted to bother with eating it. "If you don't want it, that's fine. I can figure out what to do with it." If anything, Lee would just eat the portion by himself than to go and talk to his neighbors. He left them alone, and they left him alone. It was a rather peaceful agreement, which was one of the reasons why he still lived there. Picking up his fork, the male started to eat silently, leaning back against the counter, his eyes cast down to the ground.

Austin Gallagher
Austin was going to say no to food. He was. However, he wasn't even given the chance to. So he was stuck in the awkward place of refusing or just eating the food. Sure, he was hungry, but he wasn't used to.....actual meals. He was used to junk food. This, to him, was high end. He really wasn't sure if he was pleased with this outcome or not.

So, he decided just to accept, because free food is always good food. That won out in the end. He took the food, staring down at it for a few moments, before looking back up ".....Thanks? I think." He said, before regret of those words set it "Not saying it doesn't look good. Totally does. So, uh, forget the 'I think'."

He was a idiot. A complete idiot. To avoid messing up more, he simply shoved food in his mouth to prevent himself from talking anymore. That would work fine. He also made sure to look anywhere but Lee. God, he was living here for the next week at least. This was going to be hell. He'd have to tell Andrea to write his eulogy, because he wasn't getting out of this alive. This case would be followed by his funeral. God Bless Austin Gallagher, xxxx - xxxx, died of sheer embarrassment.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

At hearing Austin's words, Lee simply rolled his eyes before continuing to eat. He had a feeling that their conversations would end up slightly awkward. Not that Lee cared, but he was sure the other male was walking on eggshells. The detective slowly turned his eyes to Austin before walking to the sink and scrubbing down the plate with soap. Once it was clean, he set it on the dish drainer beside the sink.

"You don't have to be so tense. I'm not going to blow up at you, so just talk comfortably." Lee finally spoke as he dried his hands with a rag, lifting his gaze up to Austin as he did so. "It's not like you've bothered stopping yourself before." the detective added under his breath. He could understand why the other would want to keep from saying anything offensive, but honestly, Lee had to deal with it before, so why would it change anything if it was said in his home? He handled it, grudgingly, of course, so he couldn't help that Austin's personality was that way. Even if it was extremely annoying and irritating...

"It's not like I can criticize you when I can be just as difficult." Lee spoke slowly, his mind wondering if he should even say those words. However, they left his lips and there was no going back. Feeling slightly uncomfortable with how the conversation was going, Lee cleared his throat and walked to his fridge, opening it. Inside, like always, there were water bottles galore, and the full pitchers stashed in the back.

Grabbing one from the front, he cracked it open and took a drink from it. Feeling uncomfortable was a bit of an understatement, considering that Lee never cared for consoling words. Growing up, he was never an emotional person, and tended to stick with his technical side rather than his emotional one. With that being said, he was nonetheless awkward and 'inexperienced' and tended to rub people the wrong way.

Austin Gallagher
Austin took that as a invitation to go back to his usual self. Thank god. It was starting to physically hurt him, doing that. He sighed slightly in relief, finishing the food and then going to the sink and cleaning the plate as Lee had done. The least he could do now was be neat, right? Right.

"Now, that right there sounded like a challenge. I can be, and I am, way more difficult than you. Mostly because your 'difficult' actually gets stuff done and my 'difficult' is going out of my way to buy party poppers so I can annoy a bunch of police officers. So, you have the upper hand here. Anndd you can criticize me. A lot. 'Sides, not like being as difficult as I am stopped anyone else from doing it, right?" He replied, flashing a smile "Anyway, we getting back to work? Because I'd really like to get this all over with."

He did. He didn't like this case. It was a disaster, to be honest. His partner got stabbed, he himself got fired........it was like a slew of bad luck. So the sooner that it got done, the sooner he became just a little bit happier than he currently was.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

At the sight of Austin's smile, Lee couldn't help but feel his eyes widen slightly before he averted them, instead looking down at the water bottle in his hands. "Tch... sure, whatever." Lee muttered before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Taking it out, he looked over the text message, which oddly read that he needed to head to the crime scene again. The same one he got stabbed at. Perfect. Setting his jaw, the detective put his phone away before turning to look at Austin.

"Looks like you're in luck. I just got notified to head to the crime scene again. I'm pretty sure none of the other officers are going, so you shouldn't get caught. If anything, you'll just have to sneak in through the back, and I'm sure you're more than capable of that." Lee spoke, rolling his eyes at the last part, knowing the other used methods, illegal in most cases, to get investigation done.

However, before leaving, he suddenly remembered his bandage. The last thing he needed was to get his wound infected while working on the case. Standing up, he muttered an 'I'll be back' to Austin before stepping into his room. Opening the sliding door of his closet, Lee reached inside for his first aid kit before moving to sit on his bed. Unbuttoning his shirt, he pulled his wounded arm free from the sleeve before unwrapping the gauze and peeling away the cotton pad. Pressing his lips together at the sight, the detective quickly swiped over the wound with an alcohol pad before adding another pad, re-wrapping it in the gauze. Once finished, he buttoned his crimson shirt back up before stepping back out and heading to the front door. Slipping his feet into his shoes, he then waited for Austin before heading out.

Austin Gallagher
Austin followed Lee out, grinning "Hell, I'm so ready to bust another window. Quietly, of course. Or I can use the window I already broke. The possibilities are endless!" He said, before side-eyeing Lee "So, how's the arm? Any better? Not infected, right? Because that would really suck for you, man."

It would. Infections hurt. Austin knew that from experience, and when solving a case? It'd be pretty distracting. Hell, if Austin had a injury, he'd probably spend more time whining about it than actually solving the case. That's just how he was. A ex-medical student, sure, but that didn't mean he didn't complain about stuff like that a lot. He did. Constantly. Anyone in his family could vouch for that.

To be honest, though, he was kind of happy to head back to the crime scene. First off, he wasn't alone, so that was pretty peachy. Secondly, hey! Maybe something came up and that's why they were being called back. New information was great, and it would make all of this a hell of a lot easier.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

"Well, I'm alive. That should be enough to keep me from complaining." Lee replied, momentarily glancing over at Austin before turning to look ahead. It was true. The worst he could do is get an infection, and it would hurt like hell. However, the detective had been in many situations involving injuries to his body, so he would let something like his current wound keep him from investigating. Still, despite how many times he had gotten hurt, it always hurt like crazy. He was even convinced that people who said they got used to pain were lying.

Getting inside his car, Lee started it up and headed onto the road. Grabbing his sunglasses from the middle console, he put them over his eyes and kept his gaze ahead of him. Usually, most car rides for the detective went silently, as he was usually alone. Plus, even if somebody else were to be in the same car with him, he wouldn't be the first to strike a conversation. The only time he remembered being in a loud car ride, he was in an SUV with two other investigators, and a wasp was flying around in the car. Fortunately, the car never flipped, but it was surprising it didn't given how the driver acted like he was going to rip the steering wheel off. Needless to say, it was absolute chaos.

Once at the crime scene, Lee stepped out of his car and felt a slight chill go down his spine. Based on his experiences already with the house, he was a bit hesitant about going inside. But, like always, his curiosity got the best of him, causing him to push away any cautions in his mind. Looking around, he saw no sign of the other investigators, which wasn't surprising. "Fortunately it looks like you won't be breaking any windows. It doesn't look like anybody's around..." Lee spoke out loud, turning to Austin as he did so. However, it felt like even if he had said that, the other would just go back and jump through a window anyway. The thought caused the detective to suppress an eye roll, instead slowly moving his jaw side to side before turning to look at the demolished house once more. At least if Austin did break a window, he wouldn't be doing anything that hasn't been done... as illegal as it was.

Austin Gallagher
Austin narrowed his eyes, surveying the house. Weird. He thought they'd be here. Swarming. That's what they usually did, like moths. This was just really odd. Not, like, the suspicious odd, he just assumed that they'd be around here somewhere. So he was totally gonna go through a window anyway.

He got out and shut the door, stretching a bit "Eh, don't know why they wouldn't be here. They texted you, didn't they? What's up with that?" he replied, before dusting off his jacket, which he had retrieved before they left "Honestly, they gotta be around here somewhere. Better safe than sorry, I'll go around back anyway." He flashed another grin, before making his way toward the area of interest.

Okay, so, maybe he was just doing it for fun. That was totally a possibility. But you couldn't really blame him, it was pretty awesome to break windows, and this place was just begging for it. It was already on it's way down-hill, so it wasn't like he'd be doing THAT much more damage to it. Also, the owners were kinda dead, so they weren't around to complain.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

Lee watched as Austin made his way around to the back. It was rather strange to have nobody be there. Usually, there would be at least one or two people watching the area while he investigated if he was asked to. Maybe the Chief asked the others to stay away while he worked in order to lower distractions? It may be possible, but there was nothing wrong with being a bit cautious about entering. Especially with the 'prank' the murderer pulled last time.

Rolling his shoulders a bit, Lee walked through the broken doorway and heard as his feet met with the old wood flooring. In all honesty, the house just gave bad vibes, and Lee had seen scary places. Taking off his sunglasses, the detective hung them on the unbuttoned part of his dress shirt, venturing further into the living room. There was something like... a dead calmness. Silent. To the point where one could even hear ringing in their ears if they were to sit alone and focus on the quiet.

"Why the hell would they tell me to come investigate if there was nothing here? There's got to be something worth looking into." Lee muttered to himself as he narrowed his eyes slightly, glancing over different parts of the living room. Granted, he had spent his time searching the parents' room instead of the son's, so that could've been something. Rubbing the back of his neck, Lee slowly made his way toward the middle of the living room and waited for the sound of breaking glass he was sure was going to be because of Austin's entrance. The thought made the detective press his lips together before rubbing a hand over his face. Never before had Lee worked with such a destructive partner...

Austin Gallagher
Instead of glass, there was the cracking of wood, and then a thud. When Austin finally entered, he was dusting himself off, seeming much happier than he had been before. Which, he was. This was definitely taking his mind off of other unsavory things, so he felt a lot more relaxed, even if this was a murder case.

"So I broke down the door. With my foot. Pretty great, I think the wood was rotting already though. They didn't really take good care of the place, did they?" He said, glancing around "Seriously. I wouldn't live here, and I don't even have a house."

Yea, this place was awful. Really, the people were dead and all, but the fact that no one mentioned the first broken window really said something about the place. And if they didn't mention the door? That totally said something also. He doubted they would, and if they did mention it, they probably would already know who caused it. He'd be come by then, though, so it wouldn't really matter anyway.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

To Lee's slight surprise, he heard wood breaking instead of glass. That didn't make it even less illegal, so the detective simply watched as Austin entered, his eyes slightly narrowed in annoyance. Honestly, he couldn't believe that the other managed to keep his job given how many times he had broken into homes. Deciding not to dwell on the thought very much longer, Lee just simply accepted Austin's ways for the time being.

"Which makes this even stranger... why would parents let their child live in these conditions. Of course, money situations come into play as well, so it would be hard to judge the home." Lee pointed out, his eyes scanning the water stains on the ceiling near the now-broken back door. He wouldn't even be surprised if there was mold growing in crevices of the house...

"I guess we can search the son's room first, since I didn't get to search it last time. Other than that room, I don't know if there's anything else to search unless we rip the flooring up, and that's highly unnecessary." Lee added as he started down the hall. Before heading inside the son's room, the detective peeked in the parent's room. Unsurprisingly, it was left untouched since he had been there. The wallpaper was ripped, and daggers were sticking in the opposite wall, one laying on the ground with his dried blood. Setting his jaw, he moved back into the hallway before stepping in the boy's room.

Dried blood littered the boy's computer and soaked into the wooden desk. To say the least, the smell of blood filled the room. Metallic. With not so much as a flinch, Lee walked inside and started scanning the room, pausing to turn, looking for Austin. "Since it seems to be your strong-suit, try moving things around or..." Lee paused, closing his eyes as he dreaded the words about to leave his mouth, "... just don't wreck everything. We just need to find evidence and leave." the detective spoke with a sigh, mentally kicking himself for even giving the other consent to even tear the room apart. However, they needed to search thoroughly, and what better way than to let the destructive one do it?

Austin Gallagher
Austin didn't take notice of the last part. At all. All he heard was 'yes, austin, go do your thing' and he was happy to oblige. After all, he really hadn't done anything like this in a while, so it was pretty exciting. He set to work right away, figuring that Lee would probably go off and look elsewhere or something during it. He probably didn't want to watch, anyway.

At the end, everything was overturned, opened, and strewn out all over the place. Austin had found completely nothing though. Well, almost nothing. A few college things here and there- seemed the boy was going places, was being a keyword -and basically nothing else. Well, almost nothing else. He had found a small locket of sorts, which wouldn't seem like much if he didn't recognize it. His mother had had something that looked exactly like it, and after she died, his father continued to wear it.

Austin figured this was just a coincidence or some really fucked up teasing. He didn't apprieciate it, either way. Sighing, he leaned against the wall and surveyed the disaster zone. Yea, he had tore the place apart, and it had a disappointing lack of...well....anything. Other than what was mentioned, he was empty-handed, and that just didn't sit well with him. However, it wasn't like he could do anything about it.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

Sure that Austin would get to work, Lee left the room, not too keen on being a witness for destruction to a crime scene. Instead, he walked into the bathroom and looked around there. Opening cabinets and moving around folded towels, Lee growled under his breath when he found nothing. Just like he thought, there was nothing to be found. He could only hope that Austin would find something in the son's room. After searching every corner and cabinet of the bathroom, Lee left the bathroom and headed to the son's room. Opening the door, the detective slowly lifted his gaze to look at the room.

It was totally destroyed. No, that was an understatement. It looked like the room was hit by a tornado. In total disbelief, Lee's jaw slowly set, his lip twitching ever so slightly at the sight. Needless to say, he was extremely irritated. If he could remember correctly he had told Austin not to destroy everything. But, sheets were strewn across the room, the dresser might as well have been thrown onto the ground, and smaller objects littered the floor. Holding back a groan, Lee closed his eyes and gently hit his forehead against the door frame a few times. Whatever. It wasn't like he was expecting Austin to keep from destroying everything. The more important question was if he found anything or not.

"I take it you didn't find anything important?" Lee asked, his eyes still closed. Opening his eyes once more, the side of his head leaning against the door frame, the detective looked at Austin, his eyes narrowed ever so slightly. He decided to let the destruction of the room slide this once, since he technically did tell the other to search for evidence. However, that didn't mean that he wasn't aggravated...

Austin Gallagher
"Nope. Well, a locket, but that's it. Also, it's empty, so don't even ask about it" He replied, running a free hand through his hair "You were called here for nothing. There's so much nothing that it's overwhelming. I wasn't aware that something could have so little evidence."

It wasn't boring, though, that was for sure. He walked out and headed down the stairs, hearing the creaks as he went. He wasn't exactly sure why Lee was called here in the first place, to be honest. Maybe it was a missend or something, he didn't know for sure. But it had probably been a waste of time, considering the circumstances at the current moment. Well, that is, unless the locket....

He paused his thinking. No, he wasn't gonna go over that right now. He'd sleep on it or something, and then get back to it. He'd be better off with a good night's rest and all that. Besides, it might be nothing, but he could bring it up anyway. Tomorrow, though. He was done, done, done for today. That's 3x the done, so it's honestly obvious that he just wants to sleep.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

The sunlight peeking through the curtains caused Lee to squeeze his eyes shut before lifting his head. He had fallen asleep at his desk again, papers scattered around the top. Taking a few seconds to blink the drowsiness away, he stretched his arms over his head before gathering the papers in his hands, putting them into one neat pile. Often, he wondered why he bothered buying a bed. He rarely slept, and when he did, he slept at desks and in chairs.

Standing up, Lee went to his dresser and grabbed a solid navy long sleeve and black sweatpants. Walking to the shower, he stepped inside and turned the warm water on, letting it soak into his skin and wake him up. He was still irritated from the day before, and the fact that they wasted time searching for something that wasn't there. Especially when they could've been interviewing people and looking at the evidence they already had.

After his shower, Lee quickly dried himself off before slipping on his boxers and sweat pants. Finishing off by putting his long sleeve on, he left his hair as it was, the smaller towel he used to dry his hair hanging around his neck. After leaving the bathroom, he headed into the kitchen with a yawn, his hand covering his mouth as he did so. Heating up the stove, he pulled out the eggs, bacon, and cheese to make omelettes. He figured that since Austin was used to fast food, he would feel iffy about taking food made from him.

Well, whether he liked it or not, Lee didn't exactly care. It was food if he was hungry. Adding the bacon into a pan, the detective smelled as cooking meat filled the room. He wasn't sure if Austin was up yet, but if he wasn't awake when the food was made, Lee would put the food into the oven to keep it warm. After the bacon had cooked for a while, he added the eggs, folding them when they started cooking, adding the cheese on top. Afterward, he cut the large portion in half and put both halves on plates.

Austin Gallagher
Austin walked in, fully dressed for a day out. That was because he had a plan. Otherwise, he'd probably still be asleep, because having a bed was really nice. Much comfier than a couch, unsurprisingly, so that was great. However, he had slept on the thoughts about the locket, and come to the conclusion that there was no harm in checking out his old house. Since this case did relate to his dad's, he was pretty sure it made sense. Well, it did to him, at least.

"Hey." He greeted as he approached, leaning against the wall "I think I might have a slight lead. Maybe. It's worth checking out? Because with all this going on, there might be something at my old house. It doesn't have anyone in it and all that, so it'd work for.....criminal-y things and all that." That was a lame explanation, but it'd work. After all, he had gotten pretty used to Lee at this point, so he was confident that the other could make a decision based off of that.

He didn't want to go to his old place, really. Too many bad memories. However, since it might have something, he'd suffer through it. If it didn't have something? Well, he faced his fears, go him. Either way, it was a win win.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

Austin's greeting pulled Lee from his concentration, and he lifted his gaze to glance over the him before grabbing the two plates. Putting one in front of the other male, he started eating from his own, looking down at the counter as he listened to the investigation idea. His old family house? What relevance did that have to the cases they were doing? Placing his fork down onto his plate, Lee looked up at Austin and thought over his next words carefully.

"Why your old house? I mean, sure, the murderer might have known something about you, but I don't think it would be a good use of our time. Look what happened yesterday. We spent all that time searching when we could've been doing more productive things. I don't think investigating your old home is a risk we should take." Lee spoke slowly, knowing that the topic was rather touchy for the other male. He didn't know why, but just the idea of going somewhere and possibly wasting time just fueled his dying irritation from the day before.

Grabbing one end of the towel, Lee pulled it from around his neck and walked toward the washroom, which wasn't far from the kitchen, and tossed it into the washer. Walking back to the kitchen, he ran a hand through his still-damp messy hair before looking toward Austin once more. He was sure that if the other continued suggesting they go investigating that place, he would blow up at him. Not necessarily because of Austin himself, but simply because he was aggravated and irritated, not to mention that being sent to the crime scene the day before had rubbed him wrong since he went and left. He really didn't want to yell at all, as it wasn't his thing, but he was sure that it would happen if he didn't leave the room.

Austin Gallagher
"I just think it's a good idea!" He called, not moving to follow "I mean, yea, they know me, but it's also simple to my dad's case. With the locket and all, I'm just figuring it's worth a look? I mean, I'm going anyway, but......yea." He shrugged a bit "Look, I just have a feeling about it. You can trust me or you could go work on something, I don't care."

Well, he did care. A little. Not much, and not enough that he'd admit to it. Besides, he wasn't gonna force the guy to go, he just thought it was worth it. It wasn't a huge deal.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

It wasn't Austin's fault. After all, he was just at the wrong place and unfortunately, wrong time. Lee felt his lip twitch slightly and felt his emotions boiling up in his chest. With every ounce he had, he wanted to keep it in. Here Austin was, trying to bring up a good idea to investigate, but Lee couldn't explain what he was feeling. It was anxiousness, irritation, exhaustion, everything. Usually for every case he had, the detective had a meltdown before he was able to carry on. He just wished Austin wasn't there, because he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Okay, you know what? If it's that important, then just go!" Lee snapped, his voice raised louder than any volume he had ever spoken to Austin with. Setting his jaw, the detective rubbed both hands against his face and groaned for a few seconds before letting them drop. "But you know what happened to me after I went by myself, yet you're going out by alone? Austin, that guy knew you! He physically wrote your name in that note, yet you don't even think about it when you decide to go by yourself?! Are you insane?" Lee's voice only grew louder and louder, the anger he didn't even know he had making the words fly from his mouth. But, he wasn't done yet, of course.

"What are the chances that you'll even find anything relevant? Huh?! If anything, the only thing you'll get by going is thoughts about how your father was killed there! Is that even a risk you should take?" the words kept pushing their way past Lee's lips, and he tried to stop himself all the while. Once he was finished, the male's chest rose and fell as he took in air, immediately feeling guilt fill his chest. Once he was calmed down, Lee felt his eyes soften and widen a bit at Austin, feeling his stomach churn for some reason. Was he crazy? Why the hell would he even say those things? Austin did nothing, and here he was, acting like a serious d-bag.

Lee opened his mouth to say something, but his vocal chords refused to work. After a few seconds of standing like that, the detective slowly turned his eyes away and closed his mouth, furrowing his brow. He thought he crossed the line before, but he was sure about it now. What he said was unfair, even to his own standards.

Austin Gallagher
Austin looked down right shocked for a moment, before he scowled, seething a bit. There were certain things one could and couldn't say, and saying things like this after a simple suggestion? That was on the couldn't side of things. Sure, it was a bit irrational, seeing as everything Lee said was true, but Austin was still pissed off at him for it.

"You know what? Fuck you. Sorry for trying to help!" He exclaimed, throwing up his hands "Wow, I guess I'll just go drive myself off a cliff now! Thanks for reminding me that wow, yes, I am going back to the place my father died, and you know what it's for? A case that got me fired and that I'm not getting paid for, plus a guy who apparently couldn't give less of a fuck about anything other than work! Golly gee, aren't you swell?" He stormed to the door, running a hand through his hair "Again, fuck you. Have fun with the paperwork and shit."

And out he went. It took him a bit to get to the old, abandoned house, but he eventually did. His thoughts were swamped with how annoyed he was, though, so he honestly wasn't paying much attention. This was more of an excuse to leave at this point. He climbed over the peeling wooden picket fence and headed to the door, thinking nothing of it when it happened to be unlocked. He continued not to think about any of the odd things around the place, even when he was searching, until he felt a sharp, sudden pain in his chest.

Some say shock is one of the most powerful 'drugs' in the world, and damn, were they right. Because the pain he felt was minimal; there was the sharp, sudden jolt of burning pain, which eventually faded as he stumbled to lean against the wall. Of course, it still hurt, but he was trying to process what happened. There was red staining his shirt, and the stain was getting bigger, and his vision was fading-

Oh.
He'd been shot. That would explain the ringing in his ears. That was about the last thing he thought before he continued on to passing out completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.