Reveal The One True Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

Slowly moving his jaw side to side, Lee felt slightly embarrassed as he was asked what exactly happened. Was he going to tell him? Probably not. It was crazy enough to think, but saying it out loud? The detective shook his head and looked up at the ceiling, throwing around ideas in his mind.

"It's not something I can just say out loud." Lee spoke carefully before looking back at Austin. Pressing his lips together, he suddenly got an idea. Was it stupid? More than likely, as he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. Clearing his throat, Lee stepped toward Austin and hesitated, his arms still crossed. Bending down low so that his face was mere inches from the other male's, Lee kept his gaze intense as he locked his eyes with Austin.

"Now, tell me if this would be distracting to you." Lee spoke softly, as he was a close distance to Austin's face. Uncrossing his arms with a sigh, more nervous than anything else, he slowly put them against Austin's hips and leaned forward, slowly closing the gap. Pressing his lips against Austin's, Lee closed his eyes and felt his heart ramming against his chest, like it was going to pop out. Lifting one of his hands from Austin's hip, keeping the other still, he pressed it against his abdomen as the fuzzy feeling started to return.

Austin Gallagher
And, at that point, Austin's brain short-circuited. This was for a few reasons. 1: Holy fuck, Lee was kissing him. 2: Holy fuck, he had kissed Lee. 3: This probably meant NOTHING to the other and was just an example, and Austin was going to die. Probably of embarrassment. So, he had 2 options- after he was done with the whole second of wide-eyed surprise, of course. The first, and probably more logical option? Lean back and get out of the mess before it began. Or continued, at least. The second, more fun option? Go with it. He went for option two, to at least enjoy this while it lasted.

And that's how he found himself leaning into it and practically melting into it. Proper work relationship? Ruined. Would he get kicked out of this place after this? Probably. Did he care? Not really at the moment. Lee was right about one thing, though, this was and would be extremely distracting.

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

At the feeling of Austin leaning into the kiss, Lee felt slightly shocked. He had expected the other to pull away in bewilderment and disgust, since when a person is drunk, they sometimes do things they would never do. Like kissing someone of the same sex. The confusion and shock only lasted for a moment though, as a wave of unintentional relief washed over him. Being that it was his first time actually instigating a kiss, Lee felt his ears burn even more, to the point where he felt like they were at least a little pink.

Gently, Lee placed his hand back onto Austin's hips and adjusted his hands so that they rested comfortably against the other, gently lowering one of his knees beside Austin's leg, so he could be steady. He had never really kissed someone before. The proper thing to do? Wing it, of course. Based off of the very few things he'd seen or read in movies and books, Lee gently put more passion into the kiss, moving his lips carefully over Austin's.

Jesus... never in his life had he ever thought of kissing another man... but it started to feel like something right.

Austin Gallagher
Austin's opinion on it all? Well, to him, thus was pretty fantastic. Especially considering the last few days. His arns had found their way to being snuggly around Lee, and it was comfortable, and the young (ex? He didn't know)detective would have been fine with continuing. However, a awkward conversation was probably coming, so it was probably best to get right down to that.
Unfortunately.

So, he pulled back slowly, and he was sure his face was some shade of red. "Well. Yes. That'd be distracting." He said, stumbling over his words a little "....Sorry? I think?"

BbVwKrcCYAAQrHb.jpg

At the feel of Austin pulling away, Lee's head followed slightly before he stopped, opening his eyes slowly. They were lazy as they looked over Austin's blushing face, and his mouth hung open ever so slightly. He was in a dazed state, nonetheless, and it was a first for him. Slowly coming back to reality, he closed his mouth, his eyes still a bit lazy and dazed, his hands still clutching the other's hips absentmindedly.

"It's good to know you think so. It was driving me absolutely crazy, and it still is." Lee spoke softly, the words leaving his lips before his mind registered them. Taking in a breath of air, he slowly let it out as he searched over Austin's red face, the his apology reaching his ears.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing. After all, I was the one that kissed you when I was sober, so I knew what I was doing. Since you were drunk, you just weren't in your right mind, I'm assuming." Lee spoke carefully, his eyes softening a bit as he wasn't prepared for the slight hurt he felt at saying those words. It was sudden, and Lee had to avert his eyes as they widened a bit, his stomach feeling like it was about to fall to the floor. Maybe the thought of Austin not wanting to kiss him made him feel that way? But, why would he even care about that? After all, he was sure Austin didn't like him as a person... who wouldn't?

Feeling more hurt than he originally planned at the statement, Lee turned his head in order to keep his eyes from Austin. The thumb of his left hand unconsciously tapped against Austin's hip and he pressed his lips together, starting to wonder if it was okay to feel what he was feeling. It felt so right in the moment, but since when did Lee ever consider what his own sexuality was? However, without even having to test it, he was sure he liked men based off of how he reacted to Austin's kiss. The question was, did Austin feel the same way?

Austin Gallagher
"I think it would be safe to assume, on your part, that I did it because i wanted to. Considering I didn't fling myself away from you right now. Hi, I'm a homosexual, sup?" He said, sighing a little as he removed his arms from Lee and ran a hand through his own hair "Also, I've been calling you sexy slash hot detective, surely that must have been a hint to you."

He totally meant to kiss Lee. Drunk him just managed to do it before sober him. He just wasn't sure what would happen, and to be honest, he still wasn't. Lee had kissed him and all, but.....yea. That might not count for much.

Status
Not open for further replies.