` s u p e r . s u i t :

` r o o m :

` a p p e a r a n c e :

[spoili]
title380330532.png

title103965064.png

title410264993.png

[/spoili]​
You know the middle one under your spoiler isn't the same girl, right? That's Taeyeon, not Yoona.

#7171C6
"Everyone stay frosty."
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1hwyqHb6W1r87uymo1_250.gif
tumblr_n1hwyqHb6W1r87uymo2_250.gif

Name
"It's kind of hard to pronounce, so just call me Edee."
(ee-dee)

Eadyln Ahren Chase

Sidekick Name
"I think it suits me, I like it!"
Icee

"Okay look, I understand that I have a smaller chest than most girls, but that doesnt mean I look like a guy!"
Female

Sexual Orientation
"Oh, oh! I know the answer to this question!"
Heterosexual

tumblr_n78g9dyFjW1tz73b6o8_250.gif

Power
"Watch this!"
Freeze Breath

Side Effects
"Weeeellll...."

Opposite Tempertures: Eadyln is constantly cold and the higher the temperature, the colder the young female is. If it's 101 degrees outside, you better expect Eadlyn to either stay inside where her house is freezing cold or showing up with a big poofy jacket. However if it's the below freezing, Eadyln will show up wearing nothing but shorts and a tank top. Her body seems to switch temperatures and blends in with the cold rather than the heat.

Frozen heart: After using her powers, Eadyln gains the opposite personality of her current one, she goes from being bright and bubbly to a very logical, no nonsense type of person. She loses all sense of emotions and because almost robotic like. She doesnt feel anything for an hour or so, she cant cry, cant laugh and cant sympathize with those around her.

Colder:Within three hundred feet radius, the air gets visibly colder around Eadyln. It doesnt matter the temperature, if it's 100 degrees it'll drop down to winter temperature, if it's negative 1 then it'll drop even lower. Most people tend to stay away from her because they dont want to feel cold.

Limitations
"Uhm..."

Distance: Eadyln can breath up to a 300 feet radius, so not very far. She's tried to expand it and she can extend it to 302 but that usually takes too much effort so she usually doesnt do that.

Time Limitation: Eadyln encases her enemies in solid ice, but it only lasts for about five seconds before it actually wears off. In extremely hot summers, the time is also cut down to at least 2.5 five seconds.

Energy: She can probably breath ice up to ten times before she runs out and gets tired. Like with her time limitation, in the extremely hot summers, it's cut down in half and she can freeze up to five times.

Former Assigned Hero/Power
"Please do not even talk to me about him. He is a terrible, terrible man."
Freezoid: can create ice, freeze over large bodies of water, make anything out of ice

Reason(s) why fired
"I...rather not get into that."
There are two reasons why Eadyln was fired and one was because she had frozen Freezer one two many times in a very important fight, causing Freezer to get seriously injured. But the other reason was because she refused to fall victim to his charms and refused his advances. That wounded his ego and thus he fired her.

tumblr_my83ia0SpN1ruo0fko4_r1_250.gif

Personality
"Haha some people would say I'm too energetic."
Energetic ll Optimistic ll Caring ll Loving ll Goofy ll Sensitive ll Extroverted

Eadyln is an extremely goofy girl, bouncing all around and not being able to settle down, most people believe that she had ADHD (which she doesn't) but is always proven wrong. The girl loves to tell stupid jokes and lame puns, getting a kick out of them even when others just roll their eyes and tell her to shut up. She's very optimistic, always looking at the brighter side of things, knowing that it'll get better. She believes that most have a good side unless proven other wise and she always tries to remember (if people are rude to her) that some have probably just had a bad day and need to be alone. Eadyln is very caring and loving, as well as loyal and she could be compared to that of a dog. She's willing to take a bullet or anything for a friend of a close loved one, leading her to be rather reckless from time to time. Because of her energy and optimistic attitude, this tends to make her extroverted and she will literally go up to a stranger and ask if they can be friends. However, dont let this bubbly and bright girl trick you, she's very sensitive and puts on a brave face. If someone yells at her and calls her terrible things, doesnt invite her to a party of something, she'll simply smile and say it's fine but when she's at home, that's when she'll let the tears fall or she wallow in misery by herself.

Biography
"Oh gosh, you sure are in for a story!"

Eadyln knew she was different, so did her parents but they never said anything. Growing up, Eadyln never had anyone by her side, or anyone to hang out with her. At this time she didnt know she had her powers, but she knew that most people didnt like to hang out with her because around her it was always cold. Some teachers had even asked for Eadyln to stay home for fear of getting other children sick. She was the little girl that would play by herself in the park, get bullied for being a weirdo.

Though that never really bothered the small girl. She learned to block it out and just treat everyone with a smile and she could always go home and cry about it. As she got older, her parents noticed that she was colder in the summer and warmer in the winter and that was something they couldnt understand either until Freshman year. While getting angry and finally snapping, Eadyln had frozen a rather popular girl in her spot. Boy was that a story to tell. Everything seemed to have gotten worse for Eadyln and her parents pulled her out of school to home school her.

One day she was walking around, alone as usual, a small frost starting to cover the few things around her when a male stopped her. Skeptical at first, she only made small talk until he showed her something, something that related to her and immediately she was hooked. Joining up with Freezoid, Eadyln was happy as long as she could help, she didnt care that she didnt get the spot light. To her, all was well. A day before graduation, there was a huge fight and well...the young teen froze Freezoid one too many times which angered the male.

With a fear that he was going to ditch her, she apologize profusely after the fight and he told her that he would forgive her...for a price. She had to pay with her body. With anger coursing through her, Eadyln slapped the male and yelled at him and he yelled right back, firing her on the spot and telling her that he'd find some other girl who would welcome his advances. Keeping a strong facade, Eadyln left and ran back home, feeling all alone once more.

Super Suit
"I think it's pretty cute."
[spoili]
Jack.Frost.full.1409809.jpg
[/spoili]

Room
"Some people consider it on the guyish side, but I like it."
[spoili]
captivating-modern-bedroom-with-cool-white-modern-computer-cabinet-with-bookshelf-also-imac-pc-and-black-modern-office-chair-also-unique-white-wall-light-also-modern-bed-with-gray-bedspreads-and-modern-tv-table.jpg
[/spoili]

"Guys just chill out."
@Brea
It just occurred to me that I accepted you two, without checking for the CS word. So if you guys could just check the rules and edit your CSs to include that. ^_^

@MunBrad
I like your character, and I'm *this* close to accepting it, but I need you to delete those 'front' and 'back' links first. This isn't a libertine rp.
Also latina would be the incorrect term since your character is male. It would be latino in that case.

@Brea
It just occurred to me that I accepted you two, without checking for the CS word. So if you guys could just check the rules and edit your CSs to include that. ^_^

@MunBrad
I like your character, and I'm *this* close to accepting it, but I need you to delete those 'front' and 'back' links first. This isn't a libertine rp.
Also latina would be the incorrect term since your character is male. It would be latino in that case.
Well I changed the stuff but I only put the body ref for his fitness, not for anything libertine. But I changed it to a description instead. Latina was a typo.

tumblr_inline_n3f8dauUEZ1scr82n.jpg

Alternates: 1, 2, 3

Name: Guillermo "El" Mejia
Alias: Copycat
Birthday: December 19th
Weight/Height: 152/'5"8
Voice
Ethnicity: Mixed Latino (exact races unknown)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Demisexual Homoromantic
Body Type: Slim Athletic

Power: Adoptive Muscle Memory

Side Effects: Short term memory loss because of constant loss and memorization of new movements and information.

Limitations: Can only use something he's seen that day, cannot mimic superpowers, cannot mimic moves his body can't handle/normally do, no superhuman strength/agility/speed to help him carryout his moves/task, and is only muscle memory meaning he's not retaining information but only copying the movements/steps.

Former Assigned Hero/Power: Mega Man, whom could change his size. He also had superhuman strength and speed.

Reason(s) why fired: El and Mega Man had a falling out because of a more personal reason. Mega Man is one of those superheros that keeps life private mostly so people don't know much about his home life. El lived with Mega Man and was very close to his family, which consisted of his wife and 2 sons. Mega Man found out about not only El's sexuality but that he was in a relationship with his eldest son. Being a hardcore Christian in his daily life (for all the people wondering why he let that Planned Parenthood building burn), he couldn't have a gay in his home corrupting his sons. So he fired him, got a restraining order, and spread rumors about him taking advantage of boys younger than him (the eldest was 18 so it was legal but the superhero community assumed it meant he had possibly been involved with the younger 15 year old son too.)

Personality: El is pretty quiet normally but when he does speak he does it with a voice that demands to be heard. He is pretty aloof in his daily life and walks around with his head raised, despite all the rumors floating around him. He loves to help people and tries to be a social butterfly, but because of his sharp tone most people tend to think he's rude. He's very emotionally distant relationship wise (friendships or dating) so while he likes to lend a helping hand he isn't the type to keep connections with people.

Biography: El grew up in a group home for abandoned kids with superpowers (which happened more often than you'd think.) He didn't grow up with much singular attention that he desperately craved and needed as a child. He was constantly using his powers for attention, either negative (like copying a wrestling move and using it on his classmate) or positive (copying a Youtube video to help fix a stranded man's bicycle.) Thankfully, he started to like the positive attention so much more than the negative that he started doing charity work and anything to put smiles on other people's faces. When he was 18 and was put out into the Independent Living Program, he applied for his first job as a sidekick. Mega Man was his first and last assignment. He got close to the man, having a fatherly relationship with him and even coming to move into his home permanently. Then the whole scandal with his son happened and his reputation was ruined. He was constantly called a predator and a manipulator for "using Mega Man's trust to sneak around with his son." So now he's turned to the Rev Squad to still get the rush of helping people while also working his own angle of getting his reputation back in tact. He doesn't like to address the issue with Mega Man and likes to keep his business to himself.

Quirks: El is allergic to gluten. El has OCD. El has a hedgehog named Molly.

Supersuit:
il_570xN.646846270_luf9.jpg

Normal Fashion: His daily fashion consists of crop tops with low hung jeans, anything of sweatshirt/pants material, literally only wearing large tops, boots (especially Timberlands), and bucket hats.

Room:
tumblr_m0qok3E9xM1qzbawxo1_500.jpg

[Anagram]​
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay guys I made a thing! :D

4047e5a4-18cb-4860-bd7d-71ce96e05da3_zps6skbne8i.jpg

(Thor voice) BE HOLD AND REVEL IN MY GLORY BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
So, when will the actual thread be started? When we get everyone we need?

When everyone finishes their characters or tomorrow whichever comes first.

Who are we still waiting on to make characters?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I just realized I started proposing relationships for this roleplay and then never actually finished... oops. Guess I should do that now before I forget again.

@Wonderful Thing :
  • Added the relationship we discussed for Pearl and Clary to my CS.
  • Eric Khan (Monster) - I think he and Clarissa would be buddies. He'd get on her nerves, of course, but she kinda needs someone optimistic like him to make her smile every once in a while. What do you think?
  • Also, while I've got you, I went and fixed that word from the rules that my CS was missing. It's funny, while I was making my CS I even told myself, "Don't forget the code word," and then I forgot anyways. *facepalm* But, it's fixed now!

@PigIron :
  • In response to THIS post - I agree the occasional annoyance would make it feel more real. As soon as you said that I realized I had meant to suggest that, although they were friends, they did get on each other's nerves every now and then. But, I guess I forgot to actually type that. I'll add him to Clary's CS as a friend ♥

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ :
  • Eadyln Chase (Icee) - I think that Clarissa would be hesitant at first, but she'd grow into being Eadyln's friend, ya know?
  • Matthew Jackson (Firwa) - URGH DANG YOU MADDY! I promised myself I wouldn't do this but I so want Clarissa to have a crush on Matthew. *shaking my fist at you for making me love all you male characters so much* I think that he'd be a good structure for Clary, especially when she starts to just jump to conclusions and freak herself out- he'd bring her back and calm her down. How about.... at first he doesn't care for Clary much but they slowly grow into being good friends and we can plan the rest from there in a PM?

@HellHoundWoof :
  • Nikolai Luzchezek (Alter) - (You have no idea how hard spelling his name was jesus) Obviously, Clarissa would be very interested in his ability. I think she'll take an immediate interest in him... friends?

@MunBrad :
  • Guillermo Mejia (Copy Cat) - Actually considered using this ability for my character, but decided to go a different way. I'm glad someone else took it on though! Anyways, Clarissa would immediately take offense from that sharp tone you mentioned in the personality... but she'd probably get over it eventually, once she realized it was nothing personal. I'm thinking the two would be neutral about each other?

((Little notes to myself: Mystique is still working on Kaitlin Price and another girl HERE.))

Last edited:
@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ :
  • Eadyln Chase (Icee) - I think that Clarissa would be hesitant at first, but she'd grow into being Eadyln's friend, ya know?
  • Matthew Jackson (Firwa) - URGH DANG YOU MADDY! I promised myself I wouldn't do this but I so want Clarissa to have a crush on Matthew. *shaking my fist at you for making me love all you male characters so much* I think that he'd be a good structure for Clary, especially when she starts to just jump to conclusions and freak herself out- he'd bring her back and calm her down. How about.... at first he doesn't care for Clary much but they slowly grow into being good friends and we can plan the rest from there in a PM?
I could honestly see that. Like Eadyln would honestly be excited to just meet everyone (she's kind of like a puppy) and I'm not sure if she would catch onto Clarrissa's hesitation but I think she would still show Clary that she's got her back and everything (which could help the relationship grow and evolve.

Pfft, I seriously just started laughing, you crack me up.*puts hands up* I didn't do it on purpose, i swear! *runs and hides* But yeay I think that works out cause to be honest, I think that Matthew would just be one to not really care about most people on the Rev squad. (no that was stated wrong, he would be indifferent towards them.) It takes him awhile to warm up to others, but i think he and Clary would make an interesting couple since he's more of a no nonsense type of guy and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
So I just want to get this out there because it came up in a PM with Munbro and god damn if it doesn't sound like a cool idea for a power with a great balance of usefulness and crappy downsided-ness:
a character with realistic human sized wings and hollow bones like a bird, that needs constant blood transfusions to survive with too little bone marrow and would be pretty fragile as the payoff for flight.

Edit: Sidekick name China Angel
Double Edit x2 combo: Wings leap to attention whenever they get embarrased

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
I just realized I started proposing relationships for this roleplay and then never actually finished... oops. Guess I should do that now before I forget again.

@Wonderful Thing :
  • Added the relationship we discussed for Pearl and Clary to my CS.
  • Eric Khan (Monster) - I think he and Clarissa would be buddies. He'd get on her nerves, of course, but she kinda needs someone optimistic like him to make her smile every once in a while. What do you think?
  • Also, while I've got you, I went and fixed that word from the rules that my CS was missing. It's funny, while I was making my CS I even told myself, "Don't forget the code word," and then I forgot anyways. *facepalm* But, it's fixed now!

@PigIron :
  • In response to THIS post - I agree the occasional annoyance would make it feel more real. As soon as you said that I realized I had meant to suggest that, although they were friends, they did get on each other's nerves every now and then. But, I guess I forgot to actually type that. I'll add him to Clary's CS as a friend ♥

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ :

@HellHoundWoof :
  • Nikolai Luzchezek (Alter) - (You have no idea how hard spelling his name was jesus) Obviously, Clarissa would be very interested in his ability. I think she'll take an immediate interest in him... friends?

@MunBrad :
  • Guillermo Mejia (Copy Cat) - Actually considered using this ability for my character, but decided to go a different way. I'm glad someone else took it on though! Anyways, Clarissa would immediately take offense from that sharp tone you mentioned in the personality... but she'd probably get over it eventually, once she realized it was nothing personal. I'm thinking the two would be neutral about each other?

((Little notes to myself: Mystique is still working on Kaitlin Price and another girl HERE.))
Nikolai is down for that considering he counters her powers.

Reactions: Brea
Okay, I should probably do relationships. So relation time!! As Brea states, feel free to accept, deny or add input!

@Wonderful Thing

Pearl Owens: I dont think that Eadyln would hate Pearl, but I think she would have mixed feelings. Since she is such an optimistic person and Pearl is a little more pessemistic. Heh, I actually think that Pearl may make Eadlyn rather sad, so she might try to avoid her.

Matthew I think would be indifferent, though I think her paranoia and pessimism would get on his nerves from time to time. So mutual respect or mutual indifferent feelings?

Eric Khan: I think that he would be friends with Eadyln. Since they both seem to look on the brighter side of things. I think that she would enjoy hanging on with him (though his hairballs may freak her out) So friends? (I mean hey, Optimists gotta unite)

Matthew would just be plain weirded out by Eric. He probably wouldnt understand how he can stay so positive...or the fact that he coughs up hairballs. So...how about...It's complicated?

@PigIron

Josef Smith Questions about Phsycis and 'Let it go' jokes and references, need I say more? Eadyln would seriously get a kick out of the references though. She's that kind of derp. So...friends?

Matthew and Josef would have mutual dislike, and both are jealous of each other. Who knows if their relationship will change. So for now...just mutual dislike?

@Brea

Clarissa Scott: Eadyln can be easily impressed, so I think she would love to get to know Clarissa and her powers. As you stated before, Clarissa might be hesitant so I think it would be good if they started off aquatints and maybe evolved into friendship.

Matthew would probably take a bit of interest in Clary with her OCD and her powers and everything but at the same time i think he would be indifferent towards her. So like you said we can talk more about this in PM.

@HellHoundWoof

Nikolai Luzchezek
Like with Clarissa, I think that Eadyln would be interested in him, especially since he has the opposite powers as he does. Plus I think she would love the fact that he's able to speak another language other than Spanish or french And his laid back personality might reign her hyperactive personality in a bit (unless he doesnt like energetic people) So...friends?

Matthew would probably be chill with Nikolai. I think he as well would be interested that he can speak another language and I think the laid back personality would give Matthew a sense of calm.

@MunBrad
Guillermo "El" Mejia: Honestly i think that Eadyln would probably have mixed feelings about him, not sure if she should approach him or not. So...heh I'm not sure, any ideas?

Matthew would probably be indifferent towards him in all honest

Status
Not open for further replies.