Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do we can room with each other...I mean if you want to of course.
YAY!!! OF COURSE!!! >////< I will have her go wait for her new friend in the dorm~!!! What dorm number do we want....?

Haven't seen or heard of the one that plays Amaterasu. 'Cause Ishtar still doesn't have a roommate either. So I'll just wait and see who and what are still going to join or whatever ;)

well I got it up~ (It was just so we didn't go in at the same time... cause that would have been awkward... ^^;;

Haven't seen or heard of the one that plays Amaterasu. 'Cause Ishtar still doesn't have a roommate either. So I'll just wait and see who and what are still going to join or whatever ;)
I was planning on making another character anyway.... Of course after asking @Trust but I was planning to~ If trust allows me to mind if I create a character to dorm with yours?

We shall find someone for you- soon enough-

okay awesome!!! I had someone in mind so perfect~!!! ^^

Character sheet:
Name (they keep the same name as the originals): Lakshmi (But she likes to be called Lucky)
God of---: Wealth, love, prosperity (both spiritual and material), fortune and beauty
Age (human age): 18
Mythology: Hinduism
Powers:
She has the ability to look into people's minds and read their futures, it isn't something she can stop by herself and she can end up reading someone's mind without meaning to. Most of the time this occurs through the fact that she is touching them physically and thus avoids touching other people, to avoid that fate.
Also she seems to have good luck wherever she goes, not that she is aware of it but it is just an energy around her that cause her to have that luck.
Traits:
introvert, speaks only unless spoken to, when she finds someone she believes she can trust she will help them in anyway that she can.
Family (other gods and such):
Father: Durga
Appearance:
(She doesn't have the purple markings on her face and also does not smile like that very often.)
urd.jpg

Place of birth (earth/other, specified): Earth?
Extra: She has a very big love for Elephants and Owls.

(@Olissa .... Is she alright to be your characters dorm partner? Maybe I should have read your characters profile first.... ^^;;)

Character sheet:
Name (they keep the same name as the originals): Lakshmi (But she likes to be called Lucky)
God of---: Wealth, love, prosperity (both spiritual and material), fortune and beauty
Age (human age): 18
Mythology: Hinduism
Powers:
She has the ability to look into people's minds and read their futures, it isn't something she can stop by herself and she can end up reading someone's mind without meaning to. Most of the time this occurs through the fact that she is touching them physically and thus avoids touching other people, to avoid that fate.
Also she seems to have good luck wherever she goes, not that she is aware of it but it is just an energy around her that cause her to have that luck.
Traits:
introvert, speaks only unless spoken to, when she finds someone she believes she can trust she will help them in anyway that she can.
Family (other gods and such):
Father: Durga
Appearance:
(She doesn't have the purple markings on her face and also does not smile like that very often.)
urd.jpg

Place of birth (earth/other, specified): Earth?
Extra: She has a very big love for Elephants and Owls.

(@Olissa .... Is she alright to be your characters dorm partner? Maybe I should have read your characters profile first.... ^^;;)
This is all good, if that's who you want to use~

Reactions: EternalMusic
@NekoFire I am really sleepy and feel like i am about to pass out.... ^^;;

I will RP once I get up hopefully, unless my friends appear and drag me away.... ^^;;

Urd! Omg that-that.... URD!
Ahem, right. Yes I'd be happy to have those two room. It'll be interesting haha!
Poor Lucky... If she reads Ishtar's future at a wrong moment... Or thoughts... 'Cause though I do guarantee that Ish'll behave properly, I can't can't entirely vouch for her thoughts >.>

Found the image that reminds me of Ishtar by the way.
182718-bigthumbnail.jpg

full image

Wow a lot happened while I was asleep... Okay! SO! I think I have a problem.... I can't stop making Aphrodite in dress up games and drawing her... also I keep making her with Ares because in mythological legend they were together... but she was also with Hephaestus... but Ares is cooler... hold on i have a few hereScreen Shot 2014-10-04 at 11.02.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-04 at 12.14.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-10-04 at 2.19.04 PM.png
okay I won't post any more of them but damn do I have a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.