Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool :D

And I made Persephone (Or Kore I guess? I'm so used to calling her Persephone lol) and Aphrodite on that maker you showed me:Aphrodite And Persephone.jpg

I pretty much used yours for reference, but Aphrodite was just randomly: Oh this is cool I like this, so she's barely wearing any clothing... Which is true to representation of her lol

hehe you almost got her correct yeah ^-^
Lol you should see Ishtar's representation... Depending on if she goes traditional or more modern interpretation on her outfit XD

I'm gonna search this up... even though I know I'll regret it

Edit------

Okay so I guess she's a character on like an anime but the cosplays are top notch like damn

What who where?
I know there's a character in a manga that is dubbed Ishtar for reasons, but other than that I'm not following you at all XD

anyway, quick, no jewelry, representation of Ish.
Had to make this quick because I'm heading over to bed now, night ^-^
Ishtar-quick.jpg

@Trust
Next time , please don't skip me, because I can't post at the same times as you guys so it makes me feel very left out while in a threeway conversation. There's things I wanted to react to, but it's kind of hard to do that now due to the rapid pace that already passed between then and the last post.
And mainly because it's not in character for her to remain quiet for that long. Persephone, yes, she'd just observe and be quiet. Ishtar would have long since reacted before the second set of posts had been made.

Please be mindful of those that can't be online when you are online and can't post as often? I get it when it comes to wanting to get a move on with stuff, I do, but this chases people away easily.

I now have to cover roughly 1 full page of back and forths where my character has become a bystander including being completely ignored by the fourth person that comes into the hall, instead of one of the participants as she once was, and it's very frustrating to me and would normally have chased me well out of a roleplay. It's not really open or nice after all.
I am really sorry! That was completely all my fault!

No, Trust was just as much at fault for continuing on, you were invited to bump in, there's a difference. Just be mindful of it.

Edit, I'm not quite sure when I can post, might take another hour or four before I get a chance

Edit2:
Here are my final dessups for Ishtar and Persephone (As harvest goddess Kore)
Persephone-Ishtar.jpg

Last edited:
*hangs head* i am still sorry though, I will be careful next time.

(Also can I please tell you how much I love those pictures! Do you use dolldivine or rinmaru?)

*hangs head* i am still sorry though, I will be careful next time.

(Also can I please tell you how much I love those pictures! Do you use dolldivine or rinmaru?)
These are on azaleas dolls :) A lot of the stuff from azalea is featured on rinmaru :D

Reactions: EternalMusic
*nods head* Yeah I thought I recognised it from somewhere~ ^^

I should go and do one for Maya and Lucky~!

Oh you totally should!
I'm drooling here over my version of Ishtar XD
If possible I'd love to make all girls (as much as the doll maker allows) in one image. All dressed up in their traditional garb, but with their current hairstyles.
Ferble, what would Tee wear if it was a 'traditional outfit' kind of party? (technically Ishtar's usually depicted naked.. so I kinda did my take on it to at least make it half decent XD)

But yeah, I'm usually on Azaleas dolls, and occasionally on Doll Divine. I love most of the exclusive games on those two sites ^-^ just the style, the art, the options etc.

Edit: I even made Centaur versions of Ish and Persephone XD

Haha I shall when I get the chance~!

And can I see them? (the centaur versions~)

Sure, but the problem is, it's "centaur couples" and that was the only option, so I paired some random centaur dude with them XD So don't get distracted by him haha
Persephone (and Hades)
PersephoneCentaur.jpg
Ishtar (and random dude?)
IshtarCentaur.jpg

PS: I'm having way too much fun playing selfcentered bitchy Ishtar XD You don't see true narcissistical characters in roleplays often

*nods head* It is actually really fun reading Ishtar~ ^^

Also those look awesome!

I love how Persephone turned out in this one.
Can't wait to see if some other people will make characters in various dollmaker scenes too. That would be so much fun ^-^

I am going to do one right now! *goes off to do so*

*returns*

I have managed to do Lucky~ ^^

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.14.13 AM.png

Oh nice!
Yeah I can so totally see how Ish'd react to Lucky XD and at the same time how they'd end up teaming together XD all's still possible

Haha so cute! That's really nice.

If I had more time... I'd have made a centaur roleplay XD

Status
Not open for further replies.