Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's kinda like how I am with my character Yala, long black hair, ice blue eyes, half vampire, paired with a half human dude that has an ultimate love hate relationship with her. Got dozens and I mean many dozens of images with her, even in non human form
And of Olissa, a character that is sort of paired with her too. So I understand your constant making of avatars hahaha
Got a few of Persephone too, might upload a few too.

I'll post today somewhere today for Ish and Kore

Would you mind if I changed my character's appearance, it doesn't really matches her behavior.
@Trust

Urd! Omg that-that.... URD!
Ahem, right. Yes I'd be happy to have those two room. It'll be interesting haha!
Poor Lucky... If she reads Ishtar's future at a wrong moment... Or thoughts... 'Cause though I do guarantee that Ish'll behave properly, I can't can't entirely vouch for her thoughts >.>

Found the image that reminds me of Ishtar by the way.
182718-bigthumbnail.jpg

full image
Would you like to have our characters meet first.... Or are you already talking with someone for Ishtar.....?

Would you like to have our characters meet first.... Or are you already talking with someone for Ishtar.....?
Ishtar is currently with my character, but you could have yours join the introduction since that's all that's really happening there

Reactions: EternalMusic
Ishtar is currently with my character, but you could have yours join the introduction since that's all that's really happening there
Awesome~ I shall do that! ^^

.... But.... Where are you...?

@Trust
Next time , please don't skip me, because I can't post at the same times as you guys so it makes me feel very left out while in a threeway conversation. There's things I wanted to react to, but it's kind of hard to do that now due to the rapid pace that already passed between then and the last post.
And mainly because it's not in character for her to remain quiet for that long. Persephone, yes, she'd just observe and be quiet. Ishtar would have long since reacted before the second set of posts had been made.

Please be mindful of those that can't be online when you are online and can't post as often? I get it when it comes to wanting to get a move on with stuff, I do, but this chases people away easily.

I now have to cover roughly 1 full page of back and forths where my character has become a bystander including being completely ignored by the fourth person that comes into the hall, instead of one of the participants as she once was, and it's very frustrating to me and would normally have chased me well out of a roleplay. It's not really open or nice after all.

Last edited:
I totally agree, I know its fun to reply right away so that you can keep everything going fast, but it's hard for the rest of us to keep track of whats going on if there are so many replies right away.

Okay side note-

I Just wanted to add that Aphrodite prefers to be called Tee, because it's shorter. Also once a month she reverts physically back to her original form that looks like this:
Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 10.55.12 AM.png
It's a mating thing her body does, saying "Hey lets pop out another kid" Of course given her human age she ignores it. It's like she's getting her period, but instead of being moody and eating chocolate, she wears gold bracelets and eats olives or something

It would be interesting if at some point in the roleplay the students are required to dress as their traditional self and everything.
Persephone would then have to choose between her Kore form (upperworld) and her Persephone form (underworld) XD
Kore (also very corresponding with her current self)
Persephone-Kore.jpg Persephone
Persephone-Underworld.jpg

Yeah that would be super fun :D

Where did you make those pictures? Just wondering cuz they're super cool :) I make all of mine on rinmarugames.com

Also I wanted to ask... In mythology I think Persephone spends the summer with her mother, and the rest of the time with Hades.

Since Your persephone is a teenager, is she still in this arrangement and married to Hades?

Reactions: EternalMusic
I don't know about the arrangement with Hades. I mean, I don't think the teens live on their original locations so it would have been a matter of fate if she had encountered Hades in this lifetime or not. And since there isn't a person currently controlling Hades, I'm just going to sorta leave it open. (Tough I'm hoping someone will decide to play Hades at some point)
Planned on having Persephone kinda skip around the subject XD
After all, Demeter would be a teenager as well, so her 'mom' would probably be someone else so... yeah this is gonna be complicated haha.
Kinda like if teenage Odin would be prancing around together with teenage Loki. Kinda odd, yet that's what happens with reincarnations haha.

Anyway, this is the link of the dollmaker that I used. I love most of the dollmakers on that site.

Okay, thanks :D

I'm gonna edit my post, because I had her ask about your mom and hades, so I guess we will avoid talking about parents, as some people say that Aphrodite is Zeus's daughter, but as I talked about in my description of her, she was born when Kronos cut off his Dad's... um.... Thingy... and thew it into the sea.. which is crazy and gross but it's funny because as the goddess of sex and beauty and stuff she has had um.. sexual encounters.. with pretty much all of the male gods.... Ew

But anyway if she was zeus's daughter it would be gross but I think she rejected him at some point and then the ground split or something...
Zeus doesn't do too well with rejection.

Well her being born from that wouldn't quite have made sense I guess in a reincarnation either? I think?
But yeah Zeus (original zeus) doesn't do well with rejection indeed hahaha

I'll try and reply today, or otherwise wait till I can move both Ishtar and Persephone at the same time. Whichever happens first because I'm not quite sure if I can post today :) (do hope so, but anyway)

It's fine, take your time :)

What I find helps is planning it out on paper so that when I have internet access I can post really and It won't take much time :)

Oh I know roughly what I want to post ^-^ so that already helps :P

Status
Not open for further replies.