Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Koschei
God of Regeneration, wrongdoing, and bad deeds
Mythology: Slavic
Powers: Can regenerate from any wound, has the ability to heal others, also can cause a bad luck to happen.
Traits: Bit of a downer, he always expects the worst from people since that is what he is in charge of. He is very mistrusting and puts up a wall whenever people try to get to know him. He likes to read and hang out with crows, black cats, and other animals associated with bad luck.
Family: The old death goddess Baba-Yaga
Place of birth: Old Russia
Appearance:
MMuNO1J.png

Name: Koschei
God of Regeneration, wrongdoing, and bad deeds
Mythology: Slavic
Powers: Can regenerate from any wound, has the ability to heal others, also can cause a bad luck to happen.
Traits: Bit of a downer, he always expects the worst from people since that is what he is in charge of. He is very mistrusting and puts up a wall whenever people try to get to know him. He likes to read and hang out with crows, black cats, and other animals associated with bad luck.
Family: The old death goddess Baba-Yaga
Place of birth: Old Russia
Appearance:
MMuNO1J.png
Accepted

Hi. I cant put up a character sheet right now, but is it okay if i'm Zeus from Greek mythology?

Name: Zeus
God of---: The Sky
Age (human age): 17
Mythology: Greek
Powers: Controls the wind, clouds, precipitation, and lightning.
Traits: Not easily impressed. Lonely. Quiet.
Family (other gods and such): Athena, Hera, Ares, Dionysus, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes, Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, and a lot of others.

Appearance:
images

Place of birth (earth/other, specified): Mount Dicte
Extra: I am Shamoo ;D

Can I just say yay for more Greek gods, especially since it's a god directly related to the goddess that I'm playing :D

Everyone's accepted, so do people want to actually start now?

Well I'd love to start whenever ^^
I unfortunately am slightly limited with my internet access till next Tuesday, but I'm always up for starting a roleplay ^^

Well I'd love to start whenever ^^
I unfortunately am slightly limited with my internet access till next Tuesday, but I'm always up for starting a roleplay ^^
That's okay, I understand (I only had Internet for a few hours on the weekend until a few weeks ago) I'll make the IC soon~

Awesome, I'll hit the watch button and post once internet's a little more stable for me :D

Also, are roommates assigned? Or are we free to choose? If at all possible I'd rather not have my own characters room together. For many reasons :P

That's okay and you are free to choose your own room mates~

@Ferble would you mind if Chloe was Aphrodite's roommate? Both being Greeks and all.

Yay!
Though you would have been more than welcome to ask ;)

*goes hunting for a room mate* haha! I'm glad people are sorting out their living arrangements~

Hey just want to ask what time zones y'all are in. I have school from 9 to 3:20 in New York time. So I won't be able to post until about 4:00 because thats when I usually get home. There might be times where I'll post from my phone, and if I do I'll probably make them longer when I get home :)

I'm GMT+1, so we're hours apart :P
Working on a post though at the moment ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.