Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bastet (or Bast for short plus many other names)
Goddess of: Protection
Mythology: Egyptian goddess
Powers: Royal Flame and is able to transform into the form of any type of cat such as a domestic cat, lion, cheetah, ect. Can predict childbirth and the sex accurately
Traits: Nurturing, loyal, loving, Devoted, Determined, Stubborn, and Daring
Family: Father is Ra and sister is Sekhmet. (Bastet actually has a husband and child but i'm not going to include that)
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/577948385038d0e85f526cc1dcf253f6/tumblr_ml0buaQmcQ1rvvidco1_500.jpg but only grows ears and tail when she uses her powers and they won't go away until a few minutes or hours possibly has passed.
Extra: SHe has reflexes like a cat and some of the usual pros and cons that cats have such as constantly sleepy, good balance, always lands on her feet, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
So can I pick some minor god from a religion or does it have to be the big guys?

Name: Bastet (or Bast for short plus many other names)
Goddess of: Protection
Mythology: Egyptian goddess
Powers: Royal Flame and is able to transform into the form of any type of cat such as a domestic cat, lion, cheetah, ect. Can predict childbirth and the sex accurately
Traits: Nurturing, loyal, loving, Devoted, Determined, Stubborn, and Daring
Family: Father is Ra and sister is Sekhmet. (Bastet actually has a husband and child but i'm not going to include that)
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/187/4/5/bastet_by_mari_na-d3e6o1m.jpg but only grows ears and tail when she uses her powers and they won't go away until a few minutes or hours possibly has passed.
Extra: SHe has reflexes like a cat and some of the usual pros and cons that cats have such as constantly sleepy, good balance, always lands on her feet, ect.
Accepted~

Is it possible for me to join as well still?

Character sheet:
Name (they keep the same name as the originals): Maya
God of---: Dreams and Illusions
Age (human age): 16
Mythology: Indian
Powers:
She can create Illusions to a great extent and can manipulate people's dreams
Traits:
Loves to talk to others and help give advise, but she can twist the truth at times making it suit in her favour.
Family (other gods and such): TBC (I am still searching.... ^^;;)
Appearance:
arabeth.jpg

Place of birth (earth/other, specified): TBC (Sorry, information searching is rather hard.... =_="
Extra: She can always be found daydreaming wherever she is and is never really focused on the subject at hand.

I will try to complete her as soon as possible!!! ^^;;

Character sheet:
Name (they keep the same name as the originals): Maya
God of---: Dreams and Illusions
Age (human age): 16
Mythology: Indian
Powers:
She can create Illusions to a great extent and can manipulate people's dreams
Traits:
Loves to talk to others and help give advise, but she can twist the truth at times making it suit in her favour.
Family (other gods and such): TBC (I am still searching.... ^^;;)
Appearance:
arabeth.jpg

Place of birth (earth/other, specified): TBC (Sorry, information searching is rather hard.... =_="
Extra: She can always be found daydreaming wherever she is and is never really focused on the subject at hand.

I will try to complete her as soon as possible!!! ^^;;
Looking good so far~ you're in, just iron out the details when you wish~

Reactions: EternalMusic
thanks~ I might do it until tomorrow though, around 9 where I am~ ^^

I sleep early when I get the chance~

Yay! *huggles* another Aussie~
REALLY!? YAYAYAYAY!!!!! *tackles her huggle back* YAYAY!!!! Oh~ We have a group for Aussie's it should be in my signature~ You should totally join!!!!

REALLY!? YAYAYAYAY!!!!! *tackles her huggle back* YAYAY!!!! Oh~ We have a group for Aussie's it should be in my signature~ You should totally join!!!!
Oh my gosh I will! It's so good finding others from Australia >~< timezones are easier for one!

Reactions: EternalMusic
I know!!! It is rare to meet other Aussie's and when you do it is just... amazing!!!!!!! >/////<

Oh~! Also mind if I RP? (In the IC Thread for this RP of course~)

Status
Not open for further replies.