Reincarnate gods and goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!! >////< *fangirls*

Do you think it may be a possibility in the future?

I don't know, I'd have to figure it out or whatever, or convince someone else to run the show haha.
I have so many ideas, but I want to participate, which makes it difficult to then also be running the gig. That's the problem with plotting crazed peeps like me haha

Reactions: EternalMusic
Don't worry I know the feeling. The ideas tumble around my head and I go around looking to see if anyone has made a similar RP idea. ^^;;

haha I hear ya, I hear ya :P
Ishtar and Persephone originally belonged to a different roleplay where the gods of every (Dead!) mythology was reborn as a human and believed they were humans until their powers would awaken for some mysterious (unless you're the GM) reason. Tiffany and Chloe, and in one version I played Despoina as well, which is sometimes considered Persephone's half sister (and sometimes considered the same person. but that's difficult to play haha)

It died, so just about any roleplay that has gods/goddesses of either greek or all religions I jump into.

That sounds really cool though... Too bad it died...

Well I do intent to restart it because the roleplay was perfectly worked out with a lot of room for people to move (though strict lines on what is and isn't allowed making it easy to see where boundaries are)
But there's this RP of reincarnated gods at a school, I'm participating in a different RP where the Greek gods take human hosts and pretend to be students, so if I'd add yet another with a slight twist, it might be a bit of an overdose, don't you agree?
I will start it again at some point, but maybe if either one of the roleplays have ended/died/are well on their way and people find it awkward to drop in late.

No I completely agree with you, that would be way too many RPs based on the same concept... Well when you do make it make sure to notify me in some way~ Cause I would love to join ^^

I could PM you some stuff about it if you want?

Hm I need to figure out what to do with my characters
Ishtar'll go to her room so I've got something to do for her (for now)
But anyone interested in crossing paths with Persephone? I don't mind walking her over to wherever your character is of course :)

Hm I need to figure out what to do with my characters
Ishtar'll go to her room so I've got something to do for her (for now)
But anyone interested in crossing paths with Persephone? I don't mind walking her over to wherever your character is of course :)
I could have Lucky head over to her room as well~ ^^

Hahaha oh gosh imagine the surprise if they come across each other then like "Oh sh* not you again... right erm... hi... *awkward silence*"

Hahaha oh gosh imagine the surprise if they come across each other then like "Oh sh* not you again... right erm... hi... *awkward silence*"
I can't wait for this! Mind tagging me in the post... I lost the link again.... =_="

Go to your "watched threads" ;) that usually helps.
But I'll get you the link in a moment as I am off to sleep soon.

latest post
It's not that difficult to keep track of the threads ;)

Character sheet:
Name Iris
God of---: the rainbow
Age (human age): 16
Mythology:
Powers: Shape shifter, love potions, and the ability to control others emotions, and read minds
Traits: Iris is shy and very quiet but ready to help anyone in need.
Family (other gods and such): Loyal messenger of Hera
Appearance:k.png imagesCAQ9KOZ8.jpg '.jpg imagesEFFC666H.jpg imagesHGXT0RMQ.jpg
Place of birth (earth/other, specified): Earth
Extra:

Character sheet:
Name: Hera
God of---: Marriage (Queen of Olympus)
Age (human age): 17
Mythology:
Powers: Seducing, love spells,
Traits: She's a quiet one but would help any friend in need. Her only problem is she has a major crush on Zeus but refuses to show it. She can easily punish anyone who's a bother to her. She is a born photographer and loves cameras and photos, its her only soft spot
Family (other gods and such): None
Appearance:images9FH9QL06.jpg images0VE2MUA5.jpg images3ZU1258A.jpg images8Z2150VQ.jpg images150RLCAU.jpg
Place of birth (earth/other, specified): Unknown
Extra:

Last edited:
@Trust
Hey trust are you still in this? I dont want to get too far ahead if you are busy or something.

sorry! school started this week so I've been busy, but please go ahead even when I'm not around~

and you above, you are accepted

Wheres the rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.