Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Duerger might not work so well, dudemanbro. They're a bit on the Evil-ish side, and I'd like this group to make it at least a few sessions before you attempt to murder each other. Dwarf Fighter works great, though.
thats-racist.gif

Do you want a really detailed backstory? I really don't know the world well enough to make a very good one O_o
It'll be like "Oh he was raised in an elven community, his father a ranger, his mother a druid. *Generic life story*

XD

Also, since it's so hard to find a good white-haired elf image, Thranduil will have to do. For. Threnvuin. (can you tell I modeled Ren's name after him? XD)

Not from what I can tell... But then, I can't tell much -.-

Okay. I got it. Dwarven Ranger everyone. Kinda fits what I want.

Ranger is always welcome. Gonna need someone who knows where the fuck they're going, after all. Plus, the Rangers and Druids might well have some sort of connection/backstory links.

*Smushes his players together*

NOW PLOT.

On that note, though, backstories don't need to be anything to write home about (hurr hurr). Just something to explain your class choice/trait choices and all that, and a little something to help me work you into the story's opening.

Ranger is always welcome. Gonna need someone who knows where the fuck they're going, after all. Plus, the Rangers and Druids might well have some sort of connection/backstory links.

*Smushes his players together*

NOW PLOT.

On that note, though, backstories don't need to be anything to write home about (hurr hurr). Just something to explain your class choice/trait choices and all that, and a little something to help me work you into the story's opening.
Certainly :D
Any idea when we'll start?

I'm up for making back stories, though I think you wanted us to pair up? If the Oread Monk is still around, I'm willing to see what he has to suggest. Unless we're really doing the drug thing... Again.. So sleepy.

Drug thing?

I think I could pair up with the human Druid. Two Druids makes sense. Yeah? Lol

nearly done with my sheet. Writing it on an actual sheet I have in front of me

Doing gear but gonna take a break now before I finish up calculations.

Ayzel Hoshiki

Ayzel's family originated from a foreign continent long ago. However the past five generations have lived in Heldren. The family of Kitsunes have kept their race a secret, masquerading as humans since arriving. The current Hoshiki's, and Ayzel, have continued this practice. For all appearances, the Hoshiki's are just as human as the majority surrounding them. Ayzel grew up in this village, and when she eventually came into the abilities that would mark her as an oracle, they too were kept a secret. Instead, she did as her family always did, they mingled with the villagers and ran the family shop.

Now someone know me, damnit! ><

• Thank You
Reactions: Hecatoncheires
Now someone know me, damnit! ><
I'll take you up on that offer! Perhaps Leaf Ear helped watch over Ayzel during her training as an oracle? If nothing else I could give a reason for Leaf Ear to have done odd-jobs for your family, anything from hunting to heavy work and what not.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
I'll take you up on that offer! Perhaps Leaf Ear helped watch over Ayzel during her training as an oracle? If nothing else I could give a reason for Leaf Ear to have done odd-jobs for your family, anything from hunting to heavy work and what not.
Right, you're playing a zen archer, so that could be feasible as well as the monk. An Oracle would fit with a coupel of monks, right? (I'm sorry I'lll get all of you straight in my head soon, promise!)

Mmm, evne if they didn't ask for help with Ayzel's training, the family would've probably been more than happy to have the help around the shop. For they are tiny and dainty the lot of them!

I figured what could have happened is that Leaf Ear just knows Ayzel due to the both of them being around the same monastery, though Leaf Ear is very lapse in his faith. He would try to make sure she's still enjoying life without all that religious dogma.

As for help around the shop, sure! He needs the money anyways. He's not just a big beefy guy, he's actually quite graceful when he needs to be too.

I dont think Ayzel would go to a monastery, at least not at first (She was keeping her abalitites a secret)....Does Heldran have one I thought it was a small town?

However, maybe Leaf Ear starts working at the shop first and they strike up a friendship and she eventually comes clean about being an oracle. Then maybe she goes to the monastary with him?

General Opinions:

So far: I have the abality to cast Cure 4 times/ day and Lay on Hands(or somethign hands,,, the paladin abality) 1/2 + 4/day

Do ya'll think that's enough daily heals? Or should I take the life mystery so I can get channel to? Or would it be safe to pick something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cerulean
LG Oread Monk? I doubt drugs is apart of his life in any way other than stomping it out of the community.

Oreads don't tend to get out much, BUT there is a way that he could have met some of you. If he is more of a traveling monk that there is a chance you all met him.

So where are you all from, in the setting?