Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

I can't do that.
9pm GMT is 3:00pm for me. I live in alberta Canada and I'm either going to be in class or leaving class to pick up my son :S

Looks like there's a big time difference for us :|

We could try pushing it forwards for around 10/11PM GMT, if that makes things easier for you guys. There's gonna be some time-zone issues with cross-continental games: what we need to do is find a time that works for most people.

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.

That time is fine for me. I just got to figure out how to use iwaku chat.

what about on weekends? Then anyone who's timezone is behind might have more time (I know I will) and then you guys don't have to be up super late.

Or is a Tuesday the ideal day?

We could probably make Sunday work, if that's easier for you chums. Asmo's RP tends to run on a Friday, so I'd rather we avoid Saturdays: two nights of gaming in a row would probably be the end of me.

We could probably make Sunday work, if that's easier for you chums. Asmo's RP tends to run on a Friday, so I'd rather we avoid Saturdays: two nights of gaming in a row would probably be the end of me.
I think Sundays would work best for me to (or at least right now anyways)

Your 9pm is my 4pm, though I suppose I can try for Sunday. I occasionally work Sundays though, Tuesday and Thursdays are really my best days.

I run my own game on Sundays. :\

Sunday's work for me.

I think there are two people with a conflict?

Cerulean and potentially cypher?

*a strange but hauntingly beautiful song begins to issue from a cave 30ft to Grumpy's right. He must make a will save (DC Asmo) or be fascinated for D4+1 private messages*

Well, crap. Apparently I missed all this banter. It was a fairly busy weekend.

The only days I have a conflict with right now is Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 12am and 5am GMT (or 8pm to 1am Eastern US time), as those are my raid nights. However, with all the recent troubles I've been having with my computers, the raid leader may have replaced me. If that occured, those days will be free (and I have no plans to join a new raid guild during the final raid of the expansion) and no conflicts will exist.

I don't think so, got a teamspeak Silver? We also need Grumpy around.

tumblr_inline_nspdaj10pH1rzgpge_500.gif

Roight, sorry for the radio silence. Didn't want to show up empty-handed is all.

I come bearing good news and bad news.

The bad news? Afraid this shit is dead, Jim.

I've gone and landed muhself some swanky gainful employment, which is unfortunately gonna be eating up my ability to stay up until Late-As-Fuck O'Clock running stuff like this. Which sucks, but might not be a bad thing in the long run: I don't really feel confident in my ability to run a game well via Virtual Tabletop. Asmo has proven time again that it's a hell of a lot of work.

The good news? I'm gonna try and get people their Pathfinder fix via the forums, instead.

Running stuff via the forum should eliminate my worries about not being able to keep up with the demands of GMing a game in real-time, and it's something I'm a little more practised with. Comes with it's own issues, of course, but hopefully we can keep on top of them.

Really sorry to juggle everyone about like this, and I hope you might be willing to join me for this forum game. Using Kingmaker on the forums eliminates the issue of "WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY PLAYERS" (cos I can just split them up into different parties to prevent overload), so hopefully it'll meet with more success.

WHO KNOWS? MAYBE WE'LL ACTUALLY MANAGE TO FUCKING START THIS TIME.

Thanks for the blue balls, Grumps.