Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

Ooooh...Not exactly sure about that then, never really done those with more than 1 person.

Hey. So it turns out my friend is joining a different pathfinder RP and I think I'm going to make a very wise learning decision and join the one she's in so that she can help me to learn how to play because even after building a character I've realized how ridiculously hard it'll be to learn without a butt ton of constant help.

I apologize.
And thank you <3

Craft me an amulet of mighty fists and I might be your friend forever.

Hey. So it turns out my friend is joining a different pathfinder RP and I think I'm going to make a very wise learning decision and join the one she's in so that she can help me to learn how to play because even after building a character I've realized how ridiculously hard it'll be to learn without a butt ton of constant help.

I apologize.
And thank you <3

Not a problem at all, Soul. Cheers for the interest.

Not a problem at all, Soul. Cheers for the interest.
Thank you! I want to keep an eye on this though. If my friend had come to join this with me I'd be more comfortable :S It's just intimidating not having a familiar face to learn the ropes with. If she chooses to come with me, would you be willing to accept us BOTH?

You're very kind :3 thank you! I'll let you know as soon as possible if she'll join me

Hiya, I'm Silver!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the party ya'll have so far to my understanding:

Halfling Rogue
Oread Monk
Tengu Cleric
Bard
Orc Zen Archer
Human Druid
& either a cleric, fighter, or paladin

right? Or did I miss somone?

I think the Tengu and the halfing aren't going to be joining, but other than that. *thumbs up*

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
I have no idea how to make a CS on roll20.
Just saying.
:|

Although the site itself is SUPER pretty and solves so many "converting tabletop to online" problems. Wow.

Did Grumpypants give you a sheet to access after you joined the game?

Reactions: Soulserenity20
No. I suppose not. Hmm. How do I access it one he DOES give me one?
I intend to make a male arctic elf druid.

wait, do we need to make it in roll20? I've just sort of worked on it in Mythweavers...

I am pretty sure he needs to give you one so you can have it while in the dungeon. @Grumpy Get off your goofy ass and give these people some sheets! >8]