Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Rito, I just finished my CS on Role20. That 35gp limit really bites. I don't suppose I can start with the 100 starting gold so I can get myself some decent equipment?

That's Monk starting gold for you, I'm afraid. You're rich in spirit or something though, don't worry.

@Soulserenity20 and @Silver that's you guys assigned sheets in Roll20. You'll find them in the journals tab when you launch the game window. Like Ceru mentioned, we're down the Halfling Rogue and the Tengu Cleric but we do have a Barbarian and possibly a Fighter in the works.

I can't figure out how to caclulate the number of bonus spells per day for my druid based on his wisdom score :|

That's Monk starting gold for you, I'm afraid. You're rich in spirit or something though, don't worry.

@Soulserenity20 and @Silver that's you guys assigned sheets in Roll20. You'll find them in the journals tab when you launch the game window. Like Ceru mentioned, we're down the Halfling Rogue and the Tengu Cleric but we do have a Barbarian and possibly a Fighter in the works.
Do we need another healer?

Yus indeed, just scroll down that page Ceru and Lucius linked and you should be all good.

Depending on what spells our Druids go for, we may have healing covered, but more heals is always good.

Or a Rogue-ish type. Trap-finding is always nice.

My monk has Disable Device as a skill. And a pretty good perception check.

Would a waterkin(Arctic) kitsune be too outladish for the setting?

Also, I think Oracle for heals or a sorcerer? I dont think we have an arcane class? But I can still do a rogue if ya'll think we need it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I could choose detect trap for one of my orisons? Would that help with our lack of rogues? Also, I wasn't sure if the other druid was going to be a healer. I can specialize for it as we go if necessary.

I guess detect snares and pits is a lvl 1 spell. But regardless, I'll swap out my Feather Step for it if we might need it.

I think I am gonna go through with this and be a Dwarf Fighter. Or a Duerger. Fuck Drows, it is the Dark Dwarves that are the real deal.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
PARTY COMMUNICATION? MEIN GOAT.

A'ight, I'll start pulling together a cast list over the next day or so. If you guys could post your backstories and the images you're using for your characters, I'll see about rigging up some tokens too.

I think I am gonna go through with this and be a Dwarf Fighter. Or a Duerger. Fuck Drows, it is the Dark Dwarves that are the real deal.

Duerger might not work so well, dudemanbro. They're a bit on the Evil-ish side, and I'd like this group to make it at least a few sessions before you attempt to murder each other. Dwarf Fighter works great, though.