Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't watched it yet, but it was suggested to me.

I suggest it to you too! :3

I was curious because I suddenly have an aching to do a Psycho-Pass roleplay, haha! xD

Working for Luvino like... in the Order of Angels?

Well, if you're talking about in Heaven, then no, not necessarily if you mean for them to work for a seraphim, cherubim, or those of the like.

All seven sins and virtues in the chat convo please. I'd like for them to be stored there for now, thank you.

@Casanova Del la Rosa, @Alexa it alright to create a common angel working under Luvino? Related to love and affection, I mean. ^^
If Alexa's ok with it I'm good with it^^. Alexa you forgot to add Luvino aka "Carlito Juan Lopez" played by Casanova Del la Rosa to the current cast.

Like I said, if she means within heaven, then no, she cannot have the common angel working under Luvino (unless otherwise stated). I'd need to have a more thought out idea of what she wants.

Kiki Novak, #4DFFFF

Name: Kiyala aka "Kiki" or "Kiki Novak"

Species: Common Angel

Affiliation: Order of Angels/Herself

Abilities:
More:
- She is an amateur vigilante within Redwood.
- She sees Caim as an older brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hana
did the ic start already? I'm sorry I feel dumb didn't even notice play button should have up in a few.

We discussed it yesterday; I'm pretty sure I stated that the roleplay was up. Maybe I didn't...?

Zachriel aka Zachary Shepard, blue
Name: Zachriel (aka Zachary Shepard)

Race: Common Angel

Affiliation: Order of Angels/Redwood Public Library

Abilities:

Enhanced Condition
Wing Manifestation
Memory Manipulation

Psychic Shield
Appearance:
Stands at 6'1", with a lean but lightly muscled body. His hair is close shaven.

Other:

• Works with Alyss (another angel) as a community volunteer at a local church in Redwood, but is also the head librarian of the public library.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Him and Luvino could be good friends. Luvino is probably going to be my main char since he is the only one that could talk to the evil chars without being hostile lol Demenore would have nothing with the evil xD. Alexa was thinking about make a human char later if that's ok. P.S. almost done with post on Luvino's part.

Reactions: Hana
Guys! Sucre and I have found a way to enter Caim and woo boy will you guys be entertained when Sucre makes her intro post for him!! ;)

Alexa not trying to still your thunder lol but how do you do those other fieldset colors like neon green hot pink and the sky blue, I can only do regular fieldset colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.