Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Phynex is adorable x3. I'm also looking forward to how Lillian and Jayden's story will go in I'm Sorry. ^^

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN STALKING THIS THREAD OK BYE.

*FLIES AWAY ON A UNICORN*

OH SHIT NOT THE RAINBOW BULLETS

ANYTHING BUT THE RAINBOW BULLETS!!

Reactions: Hana
BUT BULLETS EQUAL BAD.

About this roleplay, I might be able to join when I finish up with my homework. Though I would only be able to manage one or two characters x - x

We need some common demons and angels, as well as those who are anarchists. If you could make at least one combination of the above, I would be so grateful. (:

I have a basic idea for a demon anarchist, I might pm you a CS within the week when I think about it more ; _ ;

I am tempted to throw Phynex in as a common demon but the poor guy has enough drama already.

Bah, sorry I haven't been able to post, everyone. You'll have to just bare with me over the weekends, I don't have much access to a computer and I haven't had the chance to buy a keyboard for my notebook. I shall post; my other character bio will be up soon, and since everyone is making so many characters I'll allow myself one more and save another for later, if at all possible. :) Funny how I seem to have refused to play an angel.

Psh. I'm always the good guy. ;P

Also, Sen, I don't know you personally but I'd like to say that you signature is awesome. xD

Also, Sen, I don't know you personally but I'd like to say that you signature is awesome. xD
Thank you xD

It's related to one of my dearest OCs, who can get rather violent. > w >

@Sen

Bahaha, the violent ones are always fun.

"I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF!!!"

"AH MAH GAWD, RUNNNNN!" *Crys and trips* "GO ON WITHOUT ME"
*Friends look back at him, unimpressed*

"Just get the hell up, man..."

"Huh? Oh. Mkay." *Keeps running*

I could make a book out of this funny shit. O_o Meh, it won't last long. Maybe three more pages, up until the guy gets eaten.

Reactions: Mu and Hana
@Sen

XD I've seen that already, along with many of Domics' videos. LOVE that guy. xD

Aaaah, Domics' animations are so good, he's great at telling stories as well. :3

When do you want me to enter Zachriel? ^^
If you want since Luvino left R-Bar for a walk he could walk to Redwood Library if Zachriel is there.

200 posts already... 201 if you included this one. All in... what? A few days? Gosh, I'm so happy... I have no doubt that this will be active. Hopefully the others can make their introduction posts soon. I don't want to go ahead into action and end up leaving them behind. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.