Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer is a fallen angel- his sons are also fallen angels if that makes any sense at all. It would probably be best to ask Sucre about that whole ordeal. (:

As for archangels... Um, we don't have any lol. We just make them- there's no bibilical reference to them, so no reservations. Just make one lol.

I figured ^.^

So, I'll make the likeness of Michael but not quite him. I shall work on him in a bit

So I am watching The Lorax and just came up with a badass character idea.

I just thought back to the seven virtue counterparts. I actually think it'd be a great idea. Like the seven princes of hell, who have a vice, we could have the archangels have one virtue. No biblical references, name, or anything, just the originality of having one virtue and their own abilities, etc.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm making the archangel of nature/animals

Well rather the one that represents kindness

I don't plan to follow any ideaologies at all lol. Thank you for those resources Hana. That could help out with naming the archangels of the seven virtues. (:

Also, I don't want to post any of the archangels or seven deadly princes yet. We'll keep them in a stash through convo or something for now. (:

There are many many adaptions, that's for sure ^.^

And yeah, Alexa I can understand that

Ya'll, I just want to say to not be TOO careful when deciding powers for your angels and demons. While it's good to be careful, if you take it too seriously, it can really destroy the amount of creative freedom I allow you to have in this universe.

No character is overpowered unless I say so, so there's no need to be hesitant and timid about it beforehand. I will be the judge after you submit your character to me. So please, while it's important to keep powers in check depending on your character's ranking within the demonic and angelic society, I encourage you to spark creativity when making your character.

It saves you much stress and insanity when creating your character. Trust me.

Reactions: Hana
Will be editing Blanc and Fia's character sheets to look a little cleaner. (I'll be putting in links instead of description, like with Liesel).

I like the 7 sins and virtues xD. Yeah that's why my powers I thought maybe it would be op but I looked it up and powers over humans souls is what death does.

Yeah- they do decide judgement over those who tyrannize innocent souls so. :P

Yeah lol as long as I don't go around destroying demons and angels willynilly rofl. Since you need more pure angels I'm getting up a Cherubim that powers come from love and happiness, I would play all angels if you really wanted I go for angels/good more then evil/demons but they would have evil powers hence my death angel lol.

The angels and demons within the angelic and demonic government are good. It's really the Anarchists who are the "evil forces" in this case (whoopity do!). As for your statement about the abilities, that is one of the main reasons people's characters are op. They abuse the abilities that their character(s) have. Don't do that and you won't be op.

OH yeah lol that would be like...bruh serious you really think that's going to work xD, I really think I'm going to like Cherubim because he's going to represent me more^^. Going to send u in pm after I finish him. Found the link for powers so his will be in links now.

Status
Not open for further replies.