Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I SHOULD MAKE CAIM'S BROTHER REN. HOW COULD I FORGET?! YA'LL ANNOUNCEMENT. CAIM HAS A BROTHER.

Reactions: Hana
Thanks and posted.

My demoness Fia isn't necessarily evil. xD Her alignment would be more on the lines of 'True Neutral' or 'Lawful Neutral', but she used to be more on Chaotic in the past.

Blanc's morality? It is one of the mysteries of the universe lol even to their former seraph peers. Is it black and white, or is it blue and orange???

I'd have to say that Zachriel and Alyss (who wouldn't be put on here for now) would be the ones solely on the side of the Order (or good).

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Either way this is going to be fun when we get everyone to bring out their chars^^.

Lawl I wonder how that got started Hana xD

None of the demons or angels outside of the Anarchists aren't necessarily "evil" either xD Or "pure evil" if you will xD

Nothing's good vs evil (or maybe it is considering the Anarchists are the antagonistic force). It's more alignment with the neutral, good, and evil categories than just plain evil or good.

Ok that makes it better lol.

Asdjgfkl... Redwood is SO FRICKING BIG!!! The universe is just OMFGROFL ICANTKEEPUPWITHEVERYTHING xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alexa's speaking in tongues lol. I sent you my human cs.

I have two new characters coming up doesnt know when to stop making characters for this awesome universe

One I have mentioned which is Caim's brother. The other one is in my blog- however, you may be disappointed to see that her information is "classified" so to speak. You will come to know everything in due time though. <3

I want to say that I am going to be doing some voice acting for my characters! :D

Or at least I'll try lol... I think it'll be fun considering I have an idea of their "voices" inside my head when they speak :D

Aaron Jacobs, darkorange

Name: Aaron Will Jacobs a.k.a. "AA Ron" (What his friends call him).

Race: Human

Affiliation: Bell's Sports Bar.

Abilities: N/A

More: Aaron has a naive optimistic air about him he doesn't think about the past or the future he just lives in the now and here. He likes to party and make people laugh.

I'll be introducing Aaron in my next ic^^.

Wow it is fun make different chars for Redwood lol, makes it better so I won't be stuck with just writing for one char all the time.

I'm hoping that some people will make Anarchists soon! It's frustrating we haven't got many compared to the other demons and angels D:

Oh, well whenever you want I'd say. Luvino and Demenore are two characters you could interact with. ^^

Also... Apologies for my bluntness, but Hana, can you tell me when Phynex and Selene have sex? xD

Also, I wish to invite Sen here... if they would like to join. o.o

Selene and Phynex? xD I might arrange a flashback scene with Sen sometime. It is going to happen though lawl, it is liberteen after all.

Sen told me the Redwood roleplay looks enticing, but there's too much homework for now. Maybe later, there will be more time. ^^

Kewlio! I'm just anticipating it because I love them together and I ship them and they're my OTP in Broken Contracts xD

And okay, no worries! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.