Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps, we need some common angels. I'll be making one soon! :)

@Hana-chan I just noticed something and I want to ask your thoughts on this. The seven princes are above archdemons but lower than the King of Demons. The archangels are 4th ranking down from the Angelic Lord. Should there be a balance or do you think the demonic counterpart should be so much more powerful than the archangels or should the Angelic Lord also have princes/sons?

Hm, maybe not? We already have the Cherubim and Seraphim, adding more would add too much to the angelic side. That and for the Angelic Lord, it seems fitting to consider all the angels as his children or creations. Though for the Sins part of the deal, we could still add the Seven Virtues.

@Hana-chan I was going to add the seven virtues; I was just curious about whether we should keep them as archangels or change them into princes. Thank you for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLICKER said:
Oh my gosh. HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, MY FAVORITE ANIME MOVIE EVER.
...That is all.
No I feel youuuu. I must have watched it ten times by now. 8D
Sad that Miyazaki's retired now. But I'm definitely going to see the documentary they've made about him!

@Alexa
I like the sins/virtues idea~ About the anarchists: Do you want them to act as the main antagonistic force behind this plot? Like the major conflict is the disagreements between the three parties (heaven - anarchists - hell). Or should there be some kind of lurking evil in the background?
And we could probably come up with npc's to fill some empty areas. Just so people don't become overwhelmed by an influx of characters. x)
But it's your call. :)

@Alexa
I like the sins/virtues idea~ About the anarchists: Do you want them to act as the main antagonistic force behind this plot? Like the major conflict is the disagreements between the three parties (heaven - anarchists - hell). Or should there be some kind of lurking evil in the background?
And we could probably come up with npc's to fill some empty areas. Just so people don't become overwhelmed by an influx of characters. x)
But it's your call. :)
They are the main antagonistic force lol xD

The conflict is the war and angels along with demons turning against their own kind. Our narrative conflict is people vs society.

I plan to use NPCs. Just not sure where lol. I'm trying to have some set limitations on the kind of angels and demons someone can make. Nothing is set in stone though. >>

EDIT: SucreDaemon, ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ, and Hanako-san, I command you to look at my information page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SucreDaemon
Luvino A.K.A. Carlito Juan Perez, pink

Name: Luvino [Pronounced Lou-Vee-No] A.K.A. Carlito Juan Perez [First Name Pronounced Car-Lee-Toe]

Race: Cherubim-"Angel of Love"

Affiliation: Order of Angels/R-Bar Waiter

Abilities:

Love Manipulation- Luvino/Carlito can change being's love levels either to increase it or to decrease it. Luvino can even make love into a psychical form, the stronger the attraction the stronger the form will be; it would even be able to turn their love into a warrior to protect them.

Love Empowerment- Luvino gets stronger when he feels love around him.

Love Constructs - Luvino can create objects from love (Weapons, Automobiles, Animals).

Love Aura- Luvino emits an aura or pink and red light, it intensifies the people/beings around him, to make them stronger.

Emotion Absorption- Luvino can absorb beings emotions (Love, Happiness, Victory, Bravery, Anger, Fear), and make them feel weak or make them feel better depending on what emotions he absorbs.

Love Detection- Luvino can detect strong levels of love to help him become stronger.

Love Inducement- Luvino can make beings feel love for something that they usually wouldn't. He can influence a sinner into changing their ways for the love of a sanctified person.

Emotion Negation- Luvino can remove someones emotions to help them think clearer and act on things in a better way.

Unlovability- Luvino can make a good or evil being unlovable, it comes in handy when he needs to get rid of a succubus or incubus before they make an evil spawn offspring.

Love Embodiment- Luvino can turn into the true form of love, using love as a weapon to defeat evil beings.

Enhanced Charisma- Luvino uses his supernatural charisma when he needs to go back and forth from Heaven & Hell to get messages for the Angelic Lord. The evil beings have a calm around Luvino which is not common for any other angelic being.

Peace Manipulation- Luvino can give a being peace of mind and body, giving relaxation and even being able to make them less hostile and wrathful.

Supernatural Beauty- When Luvino is present he gives his surroundings a peaceful and serene feeling making them less tense and more of a euphoria effect.

Optimism Inducement- Luvino can make a worried person more optimistic about something that they're fearful about.

Blessing Inducement- Luvino can give a worthy being good luck, wealth, or grant them a wish. He can only give them good things and block out the evil; like bad luck, infertility, poverty.

Wing Manifestation- Luvino like any angelic being can grow wings, his wings are pink and form a heart on his back when fully developed.

Emotional Transformation- Luvino can turn into different beings depending on others love and happy emotions.

Appearance: Luvino true Cherubim form is the embodiment of true perfection and love. His eyes are the color of the pinkest roses and his skin is a smooth soft silk peach color. Luvino is 6'3" he has a muscular yet slim build and the angels of every level know that only the special ones (Angelic Lord, Cherubims, and some Seraphims) have ever seen his true beauty. If you are not one of those three high levels you will go insane over the beauty of Luvino's true form. Luvino's human form is 10 times less perfected as his true form. Luvino wanted a beautiful form but not too beautiful that it causes people to go insane and become lustful for him.

More: Luvino loves romantic movies in the human world, he loves how they make love look so easily obtainable. Luvino comes to the human world a lot to see the love and pureness of the humans and his favorite holiday is Valentine's Day when he gets most of his power from.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hana
New characters... I'm so lazy... What characters do I need to put on the current cast? .__.

I think you said you need some common angels.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the characters you've all made. Who do I need to put down on the current cast?

OH rofl my bad. well you see minds and flickers chars too.

images

Name: Ramiel (Rami) Noture (No-ture)

Race: Archangel of Kindness

Affiliation: He works for the Redwood Park Service/Park Ranger

Abilities:

Soul Join- He can transfer his soul and manifest other being's bodies with his own
The Stare (for lack of a better term)- He can look a creature dead on and stop it from whatever it is doing if it is a creature from Earth itself
Wrath Transference- He can unleash the wrath of a creature on you, so if you happen to piss him off more than likely he'll send a flock of birds your way
Shapeshifting- He can turn into any animal or tree, and become empowered if in nature settings
Healing- He can fully heal when surrounded by nature
Being the archangel of nature, he can control the weather and the elements. He can grow things in almost any place, including concrete

His abilities get stronger for every time someone wrongs the world, because it empowers him to stop them. He can turn anyone into anything in nature with a kiss of change, and only he can reverse it. That being said, you have to make him believe that you have changed.

He can transport anywhere immediately, within however his abilities (heaven, hell, Redwood).
He can rip the oxygen out of the air (because trees produce it, and he controls nature)
Supernatural condition
Invisibility
Wing Manifestation
Advanced Empathy-
Can feel any being's pain no matter what form (which can really really suck if it grows out of control)
Poison Touch- He just needs to touch you with this and poison you, however, there is a catch to this; he can't kill a being no matter how wicked they are. So the most this will do is prevent you from moving for a couple of days.
Light- Can light up the darkest of places with just a hug. If there is someone on a ledge ready to jump, he can give them 'The Hug of Love' if you will to help them realize that they aren't alone

Along with his empathy from nature, he can take the worst of the pain (but not all of it) from someone, but in order for this to happen one must be near death.

Reactions: Hana
I'll just let people list their characters down if I haven't put them up yet.

Luvino a.k.a. "Carlito Juan Perez" played by Casanova Del la Rosa

@Alexa
I've got you girl.
Daemonique aka "Monique" played by FLICKER
Rieon Keniwa aka "Phil Shields" played by LogicfromLogic
Liesel Blake played by Hanako-san
Sam Holt played by LogicfromLogic
Alexander aka "Alex" played by FLICKER
Ramiel Noture aka "Rami" played by LogicfromLogic
and Luvino, who Casanova just mentioned. :)

All this behind the archangels and archdemons and all that is really confusing me. I understand it, but it kinda gave me a headache before I did, haha. I had to read more about it where I could.

Hehe. Well, don't be afraid to ask questions if you ever need to. :)
It's funny, I leave Iwaku for like 30 minutes and when I come back, there's tons of new info.

Hey, it's replies on role-plays for me. xD It's how my luck runs, especially due to time zones on my other sites. It is rather funny, isn't it? Hey thanks, by the way! I'm happy because I finally put up a character media for Alexander! Don't look though, it may have spoilers since the history and personality is supposed to be revealed during the role-play, haha.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ooh. I'll try to resist the temptation. X)

I just remembered that I wanted the seven sins and virtues altogether in a chat convo... Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.