Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made an album for Redwood characters guys! If you don't have a problem with the character media, feel free to put your characters in the album "Redwood Characters" (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Mu
Will be putting up more of my characters tomorrow! ^^

@Casanova Please read the intro posts for Liesel and Genevieve. From what I've read, you gave no effort in putting up a post with quality. Genevieve and Liesel are in the back, not upfront. Also, in the future (and preferably now with Aaron in particular), I would appreciate it if you proofread your post, at least checking for grammar and punctuation errors. Thank you for your cooperation.

---

I will be heading back to bed now.

Oh sorry I must of forgot to reread sometimes I forget to do that.

Would Mai call them by their real names or alias?

If you want, real names. Since Luvino and Zachriel are already calling each other by their real names inside.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mu
So I'm like really slow, but....

We can post in the IC, right? ^^;

So I'm like really slow, but....

We can post in the IC, right? ^^;
Yep. ^^ Your character works at C'est La Vie, right? We've got two characters by there. Mine and Alexa's characters, Fia and Matt.

Reactions: Kitsune
Ah I can't wait for Caim's entrance x3 And how Genevieve would interact with him

I'm sorry but I have to pull out of this rp, I'm in a lot of different rps and this is one of my newer ones and I can't think up any good post, you can do whatever you want with Luvino,Demenore, and Aaron. Have fun^^.

I'm going to have to pull out as well, too many rps

@~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ @LogicfromLogic

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand. Hope you enjoyed your time roleplaying for Redwood and that we might roleplay together again sometime. ^^

Is it alright to put up your characters for adoption? I'll discuss further with @Ray and @SucreDaemon on what to do with them.

@LogicfromLogic

Alright. ^^ We'll think of a way to exit your character, is it ok? I don't think @Ray would like any discrepancies within the ongoing rp. She's busy or wouldn't be on as often currently, so I'm keeping check for her.

Didn't a post say Luvino wasn't a regular of Redwood? Or was that just Redwood Library?

Didn't a post say Luvino wasn't a regular of Redwood? Or was that just Redwood Library?
Oh, yes, he's a messenger for the Angelic Lord, so he only comes by every now and then. Now I remember.

But we still have to do some things about the characters that have been left. Logic's asked for his characters to be left alone, so those won't be up for adoption.

Idk if Luvino and Demenore are up for adoption too, @~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ hasn't replied yet on the matter.

Oh, yes, he's a messenger for the Angelic Lord, so he only comes by every now and then. Now I remember.

But we still have to do some things about the characters that have been left. Logic's asked for his characters to be left alone, so those won't be up for adoption.

Idk if Luvino and Demenore are up for adoption too, @~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ hasn't replied yet on the matter.
Yeah they are up for adoption^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.