Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alexa

I also retrieved the list of the Seven Sins from our last rp. ^^

Ba'al - fallen Seraphim, gluttony and insects
Asmodai - fallen Seraphim, lust and revenge
Leviathan - fallen Seraphim, envy and storms (seeing as he is also a sea monster)
Berith - fallen Cherubim, wrath and homicide
Astaroth - fallen Cherubim, laziness and lies
Verrine - fallen Cherubim, greed and wealth
Paimon - fallen Seraphim, pride and secrets

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, everyone, I bid thee goodnight. I'll make my third character tomorrow as well as post.

@LogicfromLogic

Sorry if I confused you with my comment. It's just that a lot of our characters' jobs seem to be related to clubs and bars xD

It sure is! Thanks for the retrieval Hana. We don't need to work on them right now, but it's good to have them here to see who they are.

Also, a word to the wise, I would love it if people started making some pure angels. We have an abundance of demonic characters and only like... one pure angel chari? I need some angels too!

@Alexa we might have to adjust if they're fallen Cherubim or Seraphim, though. Since in this rp, they're going to be Lucifer's sons.

It sure is! Thanks for the retrieval Hana. We don't need to work on them right now, but it's good to have them here to see who they are.

Also, a word to the wise, I would love it if people started making some pure angels. We have an abundance of demonic characters and only like... one pure angel chari? I need some angels too!
I can make one

Yup, Blanc and Azrael seem lonely being the only two pure angels for now lol. We'd need some common angels to show how they feel about things too.

Adjust how? o.o
Since if they're Cherubim and Seraphim, how could they have been the King of Demon's sons? I imagine the Seven Sins are a level above the Archdemons but below Lucifer as the seven Princes of hell.

Can I put a reservation on archangel Michael or is that too much?

I have a reservation on Paimon, but I'm not sure what to do about him yet... Lol.

Yep, @Alexa, what do we do about the Archangels? Shall we compile a list for them?

He's one of the Seven Princes of Hell in the Redwood universe, a son of Lucifer. He represents the sin of Pride. ^^

That's why I'm wondering if there should be a counterpart, the Seven Virtues among the Archangels.

That sounds pretty badass...maybe I can make Michael as his arch enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.