Not open for further replies.
Coughlovetrianglecough. Fia, Mattie, and Liesel. xD

Try looking up male clothes models or hairstyles

images

Name: Sam Holt​

Race: He's just a normal human.

Affiliation: Phil's his best friend
Abilities: N/A

@Hanako Would you mind doing the starting intro post for Genevieve and Liesel? Like, them heading down the road then turning the corner to enter Bell's sports bar, seeing Mattie off in the distance (as I stated in his post), et cetera? I would've posted for them but I really need to get ready for bed so I don't have time to do Genevieve's. D:[/USER]

Sure. ^^ Want me to do the header for it as Chapter One? Any titles?

Oh, that lol... We already started the roleplay so there's no sense in doing any headers. Oops! xD

We'll just let everyone know when there's a scene change/setting change, et cetera. (:

EDIT: If anyone knows how to make a map, knows where I can find a mapmaker thingy (i.e. NOT photoshop, MS paint, and all that crap) please let me know! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make a map as soon as possible guys! For now, stick with mapping stuff out in your imagination. Pay attention to directional terms and detail in the roleplay. If you read my introduction post, you'll already see where Bell's Sports Bar, C'est La Vie, and the big clock tower is, and, if possible, the mapping of the roads in that area of downtown Redwood- at least from Matt's perspective.

Can I say that the bar Phil works at is actually close to the Sport's Bar?

I'd like everything to be at a decent spot, so maybe not "close" per say, but a few blocks down. Sound okay with you?

That it does! I just don't want to be that one roleplayer that is clear across town XD

Also, who thinks it is time for me to change my googly eyed avatar for a new googly eyed avatar?

Reactions: Hana
Oh no! Of course not haha! That's why I wanted everyone to start in a general area of town- we all chose downtown. So, everything's all cool~ ^^

The residents of Redwood have a great nightlife, I'm sure. xD

Oh it's night in the rp?

I don't think that I can top it

Flicker's archdemon reminds me I still have to plan about Paimon (the Archdemon, representing the Deadly Sin of Pride). xD

Status
Not open for further replies.