Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanako-san said:
I like both yuri and yaoi but not too an extreme degree. In fact I like yuri better. It's... Sweeter to me. Because the yaoi stereotypes - the possessive, bastard-ish seme and the weak and submissive uke is just tooooo overdone. Yuri has a bit more variety. XD

As long as it's cute/sexy and somewhat realistic I can get down with anything. XP

@Casanova Del la Rosa
So, Azrael was brought back from an old Redwood roleplay on another site; before Alexa created Death Angels as a race. He was originally going to be the angel of death, but now we were considering making him a defected leader of that race. (Alexa and I were already speaking on this, but I figured it would be appropriate to get you in on it. Unless she's already filled you in. 0-0) Would that be okay with you? :)

@Alexa
Speaking of Azrael, I don't think I'll bring him in till later. Should Caim make his appearance early on like last time?

Reactions: Hana
Yeah I'm cool with that might makes thing interesting between Demenore and him.

Okay. I'm just trying to have some idea of where everyone is starting, nothing set in stone, in order to have everything not so spread out.

I don't want a whole bunch of subplots at the beginning and everyone not having any clue what to do and feeling left out because their character is doing something all the way on the other side of town or their character is shopping while another is lounging in their home, et cetera.

While this would be open world, it'd also be linear. So, I'm just trying to give everybody a chance to start something out in an area where their characters can come across each other, do something, and interact, et cetera.
Well if you have an idea of where everyone could start out I'm all ears^^. Just thought that would be a simple start for Demenore.

@SucreDaemon Lawl, bring Caim in however you see fit. ;)

@Casanova Del la Rosa I don't, but like I said, I don't want mutiple subplots, so, I'd prefer if people all started in the same general area such as 'downtown' or something where all the shops, bars, café, and stuff is.

~~

That being said, everyone make sure you have a basic idea of where you want to start your characters out. If you want to change it when someone makes a post, cool, but just have an idea before you begin.

I don't have the IC up right now- it's been delayed for a bit because I've been a busy bee, but I'll see to it that everything gets put up when I can. You shouldn't have to wait too long.

Fia and Mattie could be in one of the cafes or general areas. Maybe even the one from the old rp, C'est La Vie. I've already discussed the plan for Fia and her heritage with Alexa and Sucre, but it's going to be kept concealed for now. Just that she's one of the strongest demonesses because of it. (Matt is going to have a handful with her initial attitude) Her true name is pretty meaningful for what I hope to play out about her past.

As for Blanc, Blanc is Blanc. I don't have much to say about them, just wait and see how they'll act. :3 Note: could Azrael be the only one aware of their true name? @SucreDaemon, let's discuss the past through convo. ^^

Kewlio! Hana-chan, I think we also discussed that Mattie would be the only one who knew her true name? I think it'd be more "appropriate" for him to call her Fia when they're out and about, but when he summons her, then that'd be the only time he'd call her by her true name. (:

Yup, that looks about right. ^^ She would have asked him to keep her true name a secret or not mention it in public (where others could eavesdrop).

Would anyone mind if I had 'Phil' (Rieon) start out heading to work early?

I might create a third character for this rp. Either angel or human, since I've noted there are quite a lot of demons for now?

That would be very much appreciated Hana-chan! :)

I myself might create a pure angel soon.

And I wanted to make sure that I was getting everything right ^.^

Reactions: Hana
Liesel , blue

Name: Liesel Blake

Race: Human

Affiliation: Bell's Sports Bar, Genevieve Carrington

Abilities:

Spiritual Awareness
Psychometry/Clairsentience

Appearance:
She looks like just in the picture, with a slim figure and stands at 5'7".

More:
  • She doesn't know it, but one of her grandparents was a Nephilim, hence her 'oddities'.
  • Likes to read a lot about supernatural things due to her 'perception', but keeps it a secret.
  • Childhood friends with Matt. May or may not have feelings for him.

Edited. I didn't know what was wrong so I changed the size of the picture xD

RAWRG I just can't find the right picture for my lovely guy.

Alexaaa may I have a third character? She is going to be BADASS.

@Alexa @LogicfromLogic

I've been looking through Google. xD Logic, thanks, but I'll come to you if I can't find anything with some more searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.