"Then how about I simply decide for you? You can date that lovely guy you clearly have so many feelings for, I'm alright with that, sweetheart. Just eat the expensive desserts I just bought us, enjoy my company and then... go back to your boyfriend. How awful would I be if I turned up after three years and asked you to dump your boyfriend? I'm... a bad person, apparently, but I'm not heartless," he smiled, tapping his manicured nails against the table out of stress. Despite wanting to be appear casual, he was growing more uncomfortable and emotional by the second, which eventually led to him lighting up a cherry-scented cigarette - a product he'd had made specifically for him in Hell.

"I'm fine, really. I have guys wanting to date me. I once met a Prince who got on his knees for me, but... well, it doesn't matter now. Your boyfriend is one very lucky man, honey~"

Staring at him, he nodded, wiping his face, still feeling terrible. He'd miss everything about him. How everything about him smelled like cherries and smoke. He didn't know why, but he was addicted to that smell. "I'm sorry again. I'm such an ass, I really hope you forgive me, Theodore." He knew Theodore wouldn't have any trouble finding anyone else. Hell as they spoke people were eyeing him up.

Theodore was genuinely... okay with this. Was he upset and feeling insecure at the rejection? Yes - but he wanted Jasper to be happy, and if that wasn't with him, so be it. He had said before he left that it was okay if Jasper met someone else. Contradicting that was highly hypocritical, and Theodore never wanted to be called a hypocrite.

However, it didn't take long for him to smell the angel's scent all over Jasper, and inevitably, that soured his mood. Of course. He'd forgotten all about that bothersome little angel Vincent had supposedly fallen in love with. This couldn't be a coincidence. Vincent's reincarnation had an angel boyfriend?

Oh, that was just fantastic. He never met Kamil, but the two were so connected, purely based on the fact they fell in love with Vincent, and then with Jasper.

And it appeared that, this time, Theodore had lost. That sucked. He didn't want to lose, especially not to some horrid featherbrain.

"...We can still be friends," he promised with a smile, licking the chocolate from the cherry with a deliberately seductive wink. "Assuming that's not awkward for you~?"

His eyes darted away from the seductive show he put on. "O-Of course not. I'd love to be your friend. Theodore, we were great friends." He looked back and offered a kind smile. He was so glad Theodore was so mature about this and so nice. This was why he had trouble understanding how someone as thoughtful and kind-hearted at Theodore could ever call himself evil. He never saw Theodore angry. Nor has he seen him in demon form. Hell for all he knew, Theodore was just a kind-hearted human man.

Taking a piece of chocolate, he smiled at Theodore. "Are you going to be around now? I...I missed you. And I want you to be cool with me...I...I won't force you to meet my boyfriend, even naive me knows that's pretty cruel. But he's a nice guy. But you and I can do all the things we used to do."

"...Mm, you want me to stay around and watch you and your darling boyfriend cosy up together? Are you a sadist, darling? Do you want to see me go through that pain? Do you thrive off that?" He sighed, his eyes rolling again as he licked his lips to soak up any chocolate sauce, this time being obliviously seductive. He was naturally flirtatious these days, and had been since he became a demon. Sometimes, he really had no idea that he was attracting people - though the fact men around him were glancing around and craning their necks to see him should have been a clue.

"If I stay, I need a job. I won't be teaching again. Now you're out of school, I can admit that I fucking hated that job. You made it worthwhile, but those kids in your class? I wanted to physically strangle half of them," groaned the demon, not holding back now as he rested his head on his hand. "Are there any strip clubs? I'm good at that. Taking my clothes off is really an easy way to earn a few hundred bucks, you know? I used to make thousands when I did it last. I got to dine with politicians and businessmen, I was spoiled rotten. I'll stay if I can go back to that~"

His eyes widen. So he was telling the truth back then that he used to strip. "I...Uh...Yeah, there are some places...I um...I think Blue Velvet is a good place. High end, a lot of rich men go to that one." He mumbled, moving to take another piece of chocolate trying to process what he just heard. Theodore was going to be a stripper. Well, he had been one before, but he thought he was joking. Surprising really, but it didn't change his view on him.

"Well, I'm glad you'll be staying. I didn't know you hated teaching so much. Why become a teacher then?" He joked lightly, unknowing that he did so just to get to know him better. "Well, um, I hope the job really works out for you."

"I didn't lie to you, darling. Everything I told you I was, I am. Not that I think it's a bad job to be ashamed of. I'm good at it, I make good money and if you're rejecting me, however dumb I find that, I may as well seek the affections of powerful, handsome men who pay me for looking good," he gushed, fanning his face with a mischievous grin. He did sort of want to continue to fight for Jasper and just ignore the fact he had chosen Kamil... but getting involved with an angel was bad news.

He adored pissing Heaven off, but he didn't want to start a war over this. He didn't have the energy to do that - and besides, he did just want to have fun for once, not get involved in war strategy and general stress. Jasper was... amazing, but he brought too much stress and, unfortunately, Theodore didn't have the time to deal with that.

But friends? As hard as it was, he could be friends with him.

"You could come and visit, with your boyfriend. I'm sure you'd have a great time there, hon. You're 21 now, aren't you? Almost?"

"I'll be twenty one soon. I'll visit on my birthday with my boyfriend." Smiled the man. "I'm happy you're staying in town." After the wonderful meal with his friend, he went home to his boyfriend. He was happy with how things turned out. "Baby?" He called, hanging his jacket up, before finding him on the couch watching Netflix in that cute oversized jumper and sweats. Smiling he sat with him, scooping him up to pull him on his lap.

"I'm happy I went today. Theodore said we could be friends. He's actually moving back in town, he'll be working at the strip club. You know the Blue Velvet one?" He asked, moving to kiss his cheek happily. "Everything worked out. He's not angry, he's happy that I'm happy."

During the time he'd been left alone, despite trying to distract himself with ice-cream and Netflix, the angel couldn't help but worry. He had willingly allowed his new boyfriend to dine with the Devil, and of course he felt guilty for doing that. Theodore had been human and he was relatively harmless when it came to Vincent's reincarnation - but how did Kamil know he'd react positively to hearing he'd been rejected? He was still Satan - Kamil assumed he'd lose his temper and casually kill Jasper for his insolence.

However, when Jasper returned with a smile on his face, all Kamil's fears should have disappeared... but they didn't. It just petrified him further. Theodore was sticking around and working at a human establishment. Clearly, he wasn't that happy, or he'd have gone home.

"He's planning s-something, I don't trust him. I... I should have... said, I... I know him, Jasper. I know Theodore. Not personally, but someone I used to date... knew Theodore Bonnuci, and he's not good news. He's dangerous," he quietly began, placing the tub of ice cream down wearily. "I... I shouldn't have let you go tonight, I just felt bad for Theodore, but he's dangerous a-and he's going to hurt me. I swear, I'll try to kill me, he... he's insane."

Jasper grimaced a bit at his boyfriend's fear. "Baby, I asked him to stay. He's not plotting or trying to kill you." Promised Jasper. It surprised him that the two knew each other. Theodore always said he was much older than Jasper, so that meant he had to be older than Kamil. "Kamil how could you possibly know his ex? His ex is dead. And why are you acting this way, my love? He won't hurt you I promise."

Pressing a sweet kiss into his temple, he put it down as stress as he went to their kitchen. "We should eat something sweet. Looks like you at most of the ice cream. Again." He teased, looking back at him with a smile, before looking through his fridge. "Hmm, want some chocolate?"

"I... used to... sort of date his ex before he died, i-it was all confusing and... look, I... I don't trust him. He wanted to kill me back then, he probably wants to do it now. He's dangerous, I promise you. I wouldn't lie about this, would I? I wouldn't say it if I didn't know for certain how dangerous he was," he babbled, starting to genuinely freak out. He was just an angel, a bog-standard, ordinary angel. There was honestly no way he could compete with Theodore and he had no doubt that the man would kill him. Theodore always seemed like the sort to adore power. Starting some little war didn't seem like it would be a huge inconvenience to him. Kamil didn't know that Theodore, on the contrary, just wanted to have a little normality in his life. Instead, Kamil was flat-out panicking that death was coming his way.

"...I... ch-chocolate sounds good," he confirmed weakly, holding himself close. "He's working at a strip club? That's-- he used to do that, I... I suppose I'm not surprised. I've never met him, but he... my ex said he was very provocative, s-so..."

"....Baby seriously chill out." He sighed and handed him the chocolate as he such the fridge. "He didn't even look that bothered. Theodore wanted me to be happy. And he is happy that I'm happy." He sighed and went to kiss him to calm him down. "Let's just watch tv, and forget about it. Hmm?" He cooed lovingly.

Standing, he walked over to the tv, turning it on and turning it into something he liked. He himself was shocked. So Kamil used to date this mysterious ex too? How was that even possible honestly? And why would Kamil even be this scared? Theodore was harmless.

"He wasn't happy when his ex fell in love with me. He... He threatened to kill me and... he's just bad news," he sighed, awkwardly pressing his knees to his chest and forcing his eyes onto the TV. He finally had Jasper where he wanted him - all cuddled up and in love. But he couldn't enjoy it. Not while knowing Theodore Bonnuci might be out in the city, plotting something. It didn't fill him with confidence that the Devil was walking the streets of the city, when he should in in Hell. It... just wasn't right!

"I don't want you to see him. T-Trust me, just-- just believe me, please. Stay a-away from o-or I'm... I'm gonna get hurt."

"...Kam, seriously just stop. He isn't worried about you, seriously." He grimaced. He didn't like how he was acting. "...I'm going to take a shower. I'm not really in the mood for watching a movie. You can join if you want, maybe calm you down." He mumbled, standing up dusting himself off. "And Theodore's sweet. He ain't gonna hurt you love. Now come on."

Being told to relax by someone who had no idea what he was messing with wasn't all that comforting. Kamil was hiding secrets, plenty of them, but he wasn't going to start revealing the truth to Jasper. Not when he was so in love with him that revealing that he was an angel, that Theo was the Devil and that Jasper had once been Vincent Levard didn't seem like news the human would take lightly. Kamil loved him so dearly that he wanted to protect him from that, and he wanted to remain close to him. Telling him all of that might jeopardise everything he'd worked three years to achieve - what sane person would ruin all that hard work voluntarily?

It was precisely that that made Kamil silently panic every day until his boyfriend turned 21. On that day, he let his worries subside to spoil the boy rotten. Now Jasper was 21, he could go out drinking legally, but Kamil was hardly the partying type. Instead, he'd planned a cute party for his boyfriend with all their friends, deciding that would be more personal - even if he also made sure there was alcohol there. Just because he didn't drink didn't mean Jasper shouldn't enjoy himself properly.

After that day, he assumed -naively- that everything would be fine. There had been no talk of Theodore, no mention of visitation, no bumping into him on the streets... which was why he felt horrified when Jasper sprung the surprise on him.

"I am not going to fucking Blue Velvet," he squeaked, the fact he swore emphasising how strongly he felt. Kamil rarely ever swore - he was very innocent like that. Hell, he'd only had sex with Jasper once, and even then he demanded the lights be turned down so he wouldn't get embarrassed. Going to a strip club where Theodore was horrified him. "I... I'll stay h-home... T-That's... we won't even get in! Jasper, we're not rich enough o-or... or known enough to g-go there."

"Theodore said he could get us in. He wanted us to come, it'll be fun love. And I promised him I'd be there." He replied as he looked in the mirror as he got dressed. His relationship with Kamil had been wonderful. More than that really. He was still madly in love with the angel, and sure he wasn't so sure why he was so scared of Theodore, but that didn't make him like him any less. "We should let loose tonight, have fun, watch all the stripper get richer than us because we have morals." He joked, turning to look at his boyfriend.

"Come on baby, how bad can it be? If you really hate t that much, then you don't have to go. But I promised Theodore I'd go. So I'm going to go, I won't be out late." He promised, before looking back in the mirror. "And I won't even drink, so you don't have to worry about me drinking and driving." He stood up, walking over to his boyfriend, cupping his cheeks and kissing him lovingly.

There was no way Kamil wanted to set foot in the club. Not because it was a strip club, because he really wasn't that judgemental. He didn't like the profession, but he wasn't going to judge people for it. He just wasn't a huge fan of clubs in general, especially not if they were frequented by the Devil himself. Kamil already knew that if he came into contact with Theodore, he'd say something or do something he'd regret.

And the last thing he needed was having Theodore take a vendetta out against him. He wasn't really planning on dying permanently anytime soon, after all, and the likelihood of dying shot right up if he physically saw Theodore in person. Thus, as cowardly as he felt for doing so, he was happy to just let Jasper go alone, clinging to the hope that he'd remain unharmed if Theodore did like him that much.

"Just... Just be home soon, okay? Because I... really don't like Theodore and I'd rather you just... be with me. But you promised a-and... and that's fine! Just bring home a pizza and I'll be happy, okay?"

"Okay," cooed the man as he leaned in pressing a loving kiss on his boyfriend's lips. He then pulled away with a grin before heading out and being on his way. He caught a cab and headed to Blue Velvet. When he arrived in there, it was much nicer than he expected. It was literally a luxury strip club. He looked around at the practically naked strippers, looking around for his friend as he went to sit down.

He felt so...out of place in this club. Everyone here was rich. He was pretty sure he saw the mayor in there. And he was a married man with a family. So the mayor was secretly gay? Scandalous. He'd have to tell Kamil when he got home, Kamil loved juicy things like that. He ordered a drink from one of the bottle men walking around, and texted Theodore, letting him know he was at the club. Would he even have his phone on him? He was technically working.

It didn't take long for Theodore to approach, having spotted Jasper easily amongst the rich and powerful men dotted about the club. Jasper did stand out like a sore thumb, but he found that adorable in many ways. This was hardly his scene, and yet he'd turned up because he'd promised - that did mean a great deal to Theo. He was furious that he'd been rejected in favour of an angel, and he was still very hurt by it, but that didn't mean he was going to childishly run away and leave Jasper again.

He was mad, sure, but he still liked the boy. Besides, returning to Hell wasn't something he wanted to really do, not yet at least. He wanted to be normal, live life as a human for a little while. He missed normality like this, so even if Jasper hadn't chosen him, he still wanted to stick around in the city and enjoy life as long as he could until he had to leave.

Slipping down into the booth opposite his friend, Theo was as seductively dressed as was expected from him. Sipping at his cocktail, he folded a leg across the other slowly, biting his bottom lip for a few seconds before eagerly grinning again.

"You actually came, hm? I'm surprised. I thought you'd chicken out," he laughed, resting his chin in his hand to observe the man opposite him. "...You can have as many cocktails as you want, it's on the house. And I won't be leaving to go dance on some guy's lap, I can take the hour off to talk to you. I... I missed you, you know?"

Jasper looked up to greet his friend, however, was taken back at his outfit. Of course, he'd wear something like that, and he tried to prepare himself for it, but there was no preparing for this. Adverting his eyes in that awkward way of his, he laughed lightly, scratching the back of his neck. "You really think that little of me, to think I'd chicken out?" He teased lightly, before looking back, beaming brightly at the other. "I missed you too, Theo. I was afraid you forgot little old me, hanging out with these big-time guys in here." Gesturing around the club at the many rich and powerful men, he cackled lightly.

"I would have never expected to see the mayor in here. No wonder they make you sign a non-disclosure before you get in. It would be scandalous if anyone found out. I'm sure his wife would be the most shocked." Jasper looked back at the mayor as he flirted with some skimpily dressed stripped on his lap. He then looked back to his friend, smiling brightly at Theodore. He looked happy. This is what Theodore wanted, so of course, he was happy.

"You must be spoiled with gifts, hmm? Tell me, how many men have confessed their undying love to you today?" Teased the young man with a knowing smirk. There was no lie that Theodore was a gorgeous man. He had a gorgeous body and was naturally flirty and seductive. So it wouldn't be all too crazy if many men showered him with expensive gifts in hopes to win his affection. Jasper knew Theodore probably just adored it. Hell, he himself would love expensive gifts from people, but he was far too awkward and shy to become a stripper. Besides, he didn't have the body to be a really good striper.