• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"How many men have confessed their love to me today? Oh, only the 4, it's a rather slow day," he smirked playfully, easing back when the drinks he'd taken the liberty of ordering for them arrived. Of course, they were both strong in alcohol content - and it wasn't because he was purposely trying to get the other drunk. Not at all. Jasper was now 21 and he wanted to at least have some fun with him - drinking and just having a laugh was what most friends did.

"Although, I'm not entertaining any of those lovesick little men right now, I'm kind of taken already," he continued, wiggling his fingers to draw emphasise to the astoundingly large diamond ring on his finger, smiling proudly at how it captured the light. Theodore wasn't one to be subtle, after all. If he was going to be handed a wedding ring, he wanted it to be big, expensive and totally representative of the wealth and status he possessed. Fortunately, he'd found a man that was quite happy to splash out thousands on a ring for him without flinching... but that was mostly because Theodore had helped him become rich.

When you were dating the Devil, you tended to get what you wanted.

"You know him, actually," smirked Theo quietly, though it did falter a little once realising the complications in friendship between Jasper and his husband. "...Look, don't freak out. He made one dumb mistake and it ended your friendship, but I... I happen to rather like him and he likes me-- I fucking married him, I think it's obvious I love him and-- he's just arrived, so don't be a fucking bastard to him, Jasp-- hey honey~"

Stopping from his pleading threats to Jasper, the demon eagerly waved and then leaned up to meet the lips of his apparent husband who, after returning the affection, slid into the booth behind Theo, nodding weakly across at Jasper.

Tyler knew this was awkward. Jasper had been his best friend since they were kids-- and then he ruined that by sleeping with Jasper's girlfriend in an effort to convince himself he wasn't gay. It had been the worst mistake of his life and, at that time, everything had gone wrong in his life. Theodore was behind that downfall, having ruined the boy's life because he upset Jasper so much. It left Tyler out of school, with no scholarship and no real future. In fact, when he was 19, he was on the streets because his family kicked him out, unable to deal with him finally coming out the closet. Everything had seemed utterly disastrous for him.

Until he met Theodore again, just a year ago. At first, he recognised him as his old teacher who hadn't been all that nice to him. Things evidently moved very quickly between them because, just a month later, Tyler was married and had gone from being homeless to being a billionaire.

Oh, and he wasn't really human anymore. He had undergone that transformation at Theodore's insistence, and it was mostly obvious that something had happened to him. He'd always been cute, but it was a subtle sort of beauty that only appeared once really getting to know him.

Now, he was the epitome of physical perfection. With Theodore at his side, they were evidently a handsome couple with unparalleled power-- and Tyler was obviously perfectly fine with that.

"I, uh... I missed 'ya-- like, I get I fucked up, dude. I get it, but it's been years and I... I'm sorry? I've grown up a lot and you have a boyfriend now, yeah? I'm married, so... so we're both grown up and-- and I wanna, like, get on with you again, as mates-- you can take as long as you need... forgiving me," the now handsome man began, though with a dorky smile he'd always had since he was a kid. "...I'm not an immature kid anymore, you know? I... I've done a lot of growing up."

269.jpg

Tyler...Fucking Tyler. Jasper stared at him, feeling a wound that he thought had closed reopened. They were best friends. Best friends since they were literally in diapers. They had done everything together. And Tyler knew how much h was in love with his then-girlfriend...And he slept with her in spite of him. He made out with her in the hallways and literally smirked in his face when Jasper caught him. And Theodore...Theodore fucking knew the hurt he had gone through and he married him? Sure he wanted Theodore happy, and before he found out it was Tyler, he was more than happy for Theodore. He deserved the best, and yet he got fucking scum.

He was visibly shaking as he stared at Tyler. He couldn't believe this. He just couldn't believe this. He didn't even know what Tyler was saying right now. All he saw was red. He envisioned himself lunging at him, literally pounding his fist into his face angrily. Jasper wasn't the type to get angry. He was such a calm, and awkward guy. So the fact he was even thinking of physically choking the life out of him was surprising. But of course, he didn't do that. He was a man. And while only twenty-one, he was pretty mature. So instead, he stood up.

"Sorry, I just remembered my boyfriend really wanted some pizza, I should get going." He mumbled, literally shaking as he sat the drink down. He needed to get out of here and calm down. "Theodore, give me a call sometime. I'm sorry, I know I promised to spend my birthday ya but...I...I gotta go." He mumbled. He couldn't even look at Tyler. He didn't know what he'd do if he did. Punch him, maybe cry, yell at him. But he knew he just couldn't be there with Tyler. Breathing out harshly as he left the club, his mind was still whirling with what just happened. Theodore was married to Tyler. Tyler. Fucking Tyler! Tyler ruined his first love, and he did it with that damn smile on his face. He didn't even care! And a day before his birthday too! Oh, it was just perfect that he'd see him again years later on his birthday. He wasn't in the right state of mind to deal with Tyler right now. He needed Kamil. He needed him. He'd know what to do.

Tyler had anticipated this reaction and, despite his heartfelt words and outpouring of emotion, it was precisely the sort of reaction he was searching for. Tyler had always been best friends with Jasper, that was true... but Tyler wasn't exactly an inherently good person. He liked teasing people and he adored it when he could start a fight.

Apparently, Jasper wasn't even off-limits. Tyler had improved when it came to his maturity quite a lot, but... he was still Tyler; still a troublemaker who adored some drama. He did care for Jasper, but it was amusing to him to see his old friend get this annoyed over something that happened years ago.

"Really, you're just going to go? But we have a lot to talk about, right? If you have an issue with my husband, just tell him. Be open. You can't hold onto resentment, darling." Theodore cooed as he tapped his fingernails on the tabletop, a slow smile appearing on his lips. "If you think Tyler's a fuckin asshole, just tell him. He can take it--"

"I can take it, of course I can," agreed the younger of the men, offering another smile as he silently sipped at his own cocktail. "...You know, you can yell and beat me up if you want, I don't remotely care. I deserve it. Just do something other than run away like a coward, Jasp."

Jasper looked at Tyler and Theodore grimacing at how they were acting. Theodore knew better than anyone else how he felt about Tyler. Theodore was there for him when he literally cried and poured out his heart to him. Theodore should know that he wanted nothing to do with Tyler. "....Theodore, I have nothing to say to your husband. He burned our bridge. I'm not running away, or being a coward, I'm just being the bigger man and leaving because the sight of your husband makes me physically ill." Like hell was he going to get involved with Tyler. He was a troublemaker. They had been best friends for years. Literal years. Tyler at one point knew everything about Jasper, and Jasper loved him. But Tyler like him in a more than friendly way. Jasper turned him down politely and told him that he thought of him as a brother.

That's when Tyler fucked his girlfriend. So no, he wouldn't forgive him. Tyler broke his heart. Tyler hurt him more than anyone else in the world. Tyler was a disgusting prick, and he wanted nothing to do with him. So he left and went home. He wasn't dealing with him, especially when he wasn't even mentally prepared for it. He returned home almost an hour later, pizza in hand. Locking the door behind him, he sat the pizza on the table, wiping his eyes. They were red and full of tears.

Yes, he had been crying. Seeing Tyler had made him emotional because really, he missed his friend like crazy. But at the same time, he was still so pissed off with him because of what he did. Tyler hurt him so badly back then. Glancing at Kamil, he went to hug him tightly, burying his face on top of his blonde head. "...Tonight could have been better." He mumbled sadly, just happy to be home and have him in his arms.

This would have been Kamil's perfect opportunity to convince his boyfriend that it was best not to go near Theodore again. Seeing him arrive home red-eyed and emotional, despite not ever wanting to see Jasper like that, was a good way to get across his desired situation: to forget about Theodore and simply make new friends who weren't 'dangerous'. All Kamil had wanted was his boyfriend safe away from the clutches of Theodore, who really ought to be in Hell.

In fact, Kamil had been planning to contact the hierarchy of angels in Heaven with the bombshell that the Devil wasn't really performing his duties in Hell, where he should remain. That had been the aim, but now that was impossible to do, as was convincing Jasper. It was all impossible because, right now, Kamil needed Theodore more than anybody else. He'd discovered, during Jasper's absence, why he was so tired and so hungry, and simply so downright emotional.

And he could hardly open up to his human boyfriend that he was pregnant, could he? That would open up a can of worms that he much preferred to keep closed. He didn't want to tell him that he was an angel, that Theo was a demon (an incubus who also happened to be the Devil, no less), and that they only knew one another because once, in another lifetime, Jasper had been the infamous Vincent Levard.

It was a lot for Kamil to understand, so he really didn't want to open up and tell Jasper--not yet, anyway. He couldn't go to Heaven either, because that avenue was now shut to him. Angels of his status were allowed to date humans, in the most exceptional of circumstances. Kamil's circumstance was deemed, indeed, exceptional - they understood that he'd sacrificed a lot for Vincent, and so deserved a shot of happiness with his reincarnation.

However, falling pregnant was very much against the rules and punishable by deportation from Heaven and the stripping of his angelic wings, and he really didn't want to become a fallen angel anytime soon. He knew they'd realise the truth eventually, but for now, he wanted to keep it from them so he didn't lose his wings.

Which meant only one person to turn to for help - Theodore. As a demon, he would understand that biological differences meant pregnancy, for Kamil, was possible, and while going to Theo wasn't particularly... comforting, he needed someone to talk to about this, who would understand.

It meant he couldn't convince Jasper to avoid him. Not now he actually needed Theodore more than ever before.

"...Was it really that bad?" He asked quietly, biting his lip with the biggest smile he could muster. "I, uh... maybe I should have come? I don't want him upsetting you-- I want him to know that's not fair."

"Theodore married Tyler. Yes, fucking Tyler. The asshole who slept with my girlfriend those years ago. My supposed best friend." Mumbled Jasper, as he pulled away, looking down at his boyfriend. "...I wanna be happy for Theo like I really do. But he knows what Tyler did to me. He knows all the pain and heartbreak he caused me, and he married him?" Mumbled Jasper, before burying his face back onto Kamil's head. "This is so fucked up." He groaned before pulling away from the embracing, pecking his lips before walking to their kitchen.

"I got the pizza like you wanted." He told him, unaware of what his boyfriend was mentally going through. Of course, Jasper didn't think his boyfriend was pregnant. He had no idea he wasn't human. Jasper was blissfully unaware that Theodore was a demon and that his boyfriend was an angel. And not only that, he was pregnant with their child. How in the hell was he supposed to know that Kamil would fall pregnant? In his world, guys just didn't get pregnant. They simply didn't. It was against the basic laws of nature.

However, his boyfriend was pregnant, and was desperately going through someone traumatic and needed someone to talk to. He couldn't tell Jasper yet. Jasper was just a simple human. Pulling a piece of pizza out the box, he glanced at his boyfriend. "...I'll talk to Theodore tomorrow I guess. But I can't tonight. Tyler's with him...I can't fucking believe this shit...Theodore...Theo's supposed to be my friend. And to just spring that on me? The least he could do was call me and tell me they were dating. He didn't even fucking tell me he got married until now. How fucked up is that?"

"...Did you call him over the last year? No? He said he was going to... wait for you, right? Perhaps he was waiting until tonight to tell you this-- it's hardly something he could say over the phone, right? And then you wouldn't have met him tonight and then he'd be disappointed and-- and I'm not trying to defend him, but I... see why he waited until now," admitted Kamil awkwardly, though did grab the pizza with a happy smile. He was evidently going through a lot and suffering one of the most complex moments in his life, but pizza and the tub of ice cream he had at his side would make everything better.

Of course, it was only a temporary solution. Pizza and ice cream weren't going to help him when he got banished from Heaven, or when he had to tell Jasper the truth, or even when he had to actually have a baby. It was all a horribly bewildering set of circumstances that he didn't even want to think about tonight. Tonight, he just wanted to forget about it and lounge in front of the TV with his boyfriend, like most nights. Tomorrow was when he had to face the situation and discuss having help from Theodore.

"...Just forget about it, we can go see him tomorrow, I'll be with you," he promised, leaning in to kiss his cheek - he was often too bashful to kiss him on the lips first. "Just, uh... relax, okay? Forget about him and Tyler tonight."

"...I guess you're right...I'll call him in the morning, talk to him and apologize. I'm sure he's going to through a fit and fuss, but he won't be too mad I hope." Mumbled the man as he grabbed the ice cream from the freezer. His boyfriend didn't ask for it, but he just knew. They had been together for a while, and he knew something was definitely off with him. "...Whatever is going on with you, you can tell me. I know something's the matter. I understand if you're not ready to talk right now, but when you are ready, just know you can come to me."

This is why he and Kamil worked so well together. They knew each other very well. Jasper could tell when something was bothering Kamil, without Kamil even saying something. No, he had no idea he was pregnant, but he did know he was in distress and needed some help. He could tell by the way his brows furrowed, and by how he kept shifting on his feet and holding his forearm. Handing him the ice cream, he winked and smiled at him.

"Come on, let's watch that silly rom-com you like. That'll cheer you up, hmm?"

Jasper guessing that there was something wrong with him wasn't surprising, but Kamil obviously had no cause to worry about his boyfriend somehow guessing what was wrong. Hell would freeze over before Jasper even contemplated the truth-- fortunately. It meant that Kamil really didn't need to worry about him finding out until he told him the truth, and he didn't... really want to do that for as long as was possible for him.

"I'm... fine, I mean... I'll tell you when I need to, it's not that big a deal right now," the angel smiled, turning to his ice cream to at least distract himself from blurting anything out there and then. Talking to Theodore and meeting up with him would at least be a wise step before mentioning anything to the blissfully oblivious Jasper.

There were obviously many reasons why Kamil didn't want to meet and see Theo, and one of those reasons was how different they were on a very basic level. Kamil preferred comfortable, baggy sweaters and cosy, small apartments. However, once organising the meeting with Theodore and arriving with Jasper at the boy's apartment, he could tell at once just how... different Theo's style of living was to him. The penthouse Theo lived in was ridiculously luxurious, full of fancy art and vases, and Kamil couldn't tear his eyes from the things around him, even when Theo met them from the kitchen with some champagne.

"I assume you've not arrived purely to yell at me for my choice in a husband, hm?" The demon cooed, sitting on his designer armchair and lighting a cigarette casually. "...Why are you here? To apologise for your outrageous behaviour? I get it, I should have told you-- but you'd have been furious and refused to meet me at the club, hm? Besides, I've been rather busy the last year-- not that you know. You didn't ask me anything."

"Don't act like we both haven't been busy. And we texted a bit. You could have hinted in any of the text messages we shared that you were seeing Tyler. I would have still come. I'm a man, not a child. The only reason I left last night because you sprung it on me. Theo, you knew what your husband did to me, you know the amount of hurt and pain I went to. The least you could have done was told me you were married to the man who broke my heart. I would have still come to see you." Answered Jasper honestly.

Jasper wasn't some immature boy. He had always been mature, even as a teen. The reason he left last night and the only reason was because it was so sudden. It was too much to take it, and he couldn't handle it. So he left to cool down. "...That was cruel and you know it. You could have just told me, prepped me before seeing him. Look, I'm sorry for leaving last night, but you aren't the only victim him. You hurt me, Theodore."

"I didn't think you'd react that badly. Besides, Tyler thought you'd be over it. I told him that was ridiculous, but he's stubborn and he has a way of convincing me into ridiculous situations," he laughed, lounging back further with his feet placed easily upon the glass table; a table that Kamil knew probably cost more than Jasper's rent for his apartment. Not that Theodore really had any respect for prices and expenses these days - he was too rich to even care. Budgeting wasn't even a word in his vocabulary.

"...You two are adorable together, by the way. It's nice to actually meet the elusive Kamil for myself. The perfect little angel that stole my darling ex-boyfriend from me. I can see why he fell for you, you are adorable," the demon continued, his eyes trained in on Kamil. He knew in seconds what the real issue was for the angel, but he wasn't going to mention it. Sure, he'd love to see Kamil's life go down the drain but unmasking his true identity also meant he had to own up to his own... and he didn't want to do that quite yet.

"Oh, but I'm happy with my darling Tyler, of course. I mean... he's so uneducated and you're far cuter than he is, Jasper, but I had to settle for someone second-best because you turned me down for... this young thing."

"You know how that makes me feel when you talk like that." Jasper grimaced a bit. He felt beyond guilty for hurting Theodore. He loved Theodore. But he also loved Kamil. He couldn't help how he felt, and when Theodore brought it up it made him feel like such an evil guy. "And besides you lucked up. You met a billionaire...I don't know how Tyler became one, he was never the smartest." He mumbled honestly, with now bitterness in his voice. It was just a fact. Jasper used to help Tyler all the time. How he became so wealthy was beyond him.

Sitting back in the rather comfortable chair, he placed his hands on his lap, smiling at his ex-boyfriend, and best friend. "But today we're going to spend all day together, to make up for how I just left yesterday. It'll be like old times~" He cooed happily. He was looking forward to hanging out with Theodore. He missed him terribly. Missed being in his company. He was his best friend, and he missed all the fun they shared together.

"...Is your husband going to be joining us? I...I don't know if I can handle it yet, Theo..." He mumbled looking away guiltily, before looking at his boyfriend who seemed uncomfortable. "...Baby, are you okay?" He asked, moving to ruffle his blonde locks.

"He looks a little under the weather, don't you think? Poor love. Why don't you stay here and rest while your dear boyfriend and I go and have some fun? I don't think you're quite up for alcohol right now, are you?" Smiled Theodore with a knowing glint in his eye. He ought to be furious that the man he truly loved was not only with Kamil, but gotten the poor angel pregnant. Really, he had every right to just kill them both and move on with his life... but he did take pity on Kamil. He thought it was hilarious that he'd be banished from Heaven, but on a more human level, he did... sympathise with him. It couldn't be easy being in his situation right now, and Theodore wasn't an asshole. He was devious and sadistic, but an asshole with no room for sympathy? He wasn't one of those.

In fact, he even went as far as to sit besides Kamil and took his hand, smiling supportively at the boy. "Well, I suppose you could come out with us and we could do something less... extreme. Maybe a nice stroll and then a stop off for some dinner-- my treat. I know this wonderful restaurant with the most extravagant food. You'll love it, sweetheart. They have some very... homey meals that'll go down a treat if you're... in this ill condition, hm?"

"I, uh... that sounds nice," admitted Kamil quietly, his usually pale cheeks now flushed red-- and not just in relief that Theodore was actually nice to him. He'd never actually seen Theodore before, even after all these years of knowing of him. This was their first physical meeting, and it was hard not to succumb to his charm. He was certainly charming, both in personality and in appearance. How Jasper rejected him was genuinely a shock to Kamil. He wasn't really sure he could turn Theodore down if he'd been in Jasper's position. "I... It sounds fun, right Jasp?"

"Jeez Theodore, you have every man in love with you, can't I have just one?" He teased, laughing brightly. "Don't go stealing my boyfriend, okay? But yeah, sounds pretty fun. We should do that." He smiled standing up. He knew Theodore would never really steal his boyfriend away. Theo wouldn't hurt him like that Theodore was one of the few friends Jasper trusted with his life. It was why he loved him so much. Still to this day he loved him.

Helping the two up, he glanced around Theodore amazing penthouse. "I swear, everything in here cost more than my entire life. You're so rich, Theodore. Must be fun, being able to buy whatever you want." He chuckled nudging his friend with a smile. "Not only that but having being fawn over you as well. You've got to teach me your tricks." He missed this so much. Joking around with Theodore, and just being...Happy.

"Oh, shut up, idiot. I'm not stealing your precious little angel from you-- though he is utterly delightful and I'd definitely flirt with him if you weren't hovering over us like a protective bodyguard," the demon replied casually, patting Kamil's cheek lightly before returning to his own armchair to at least finish his champagne - he wasn't going to rush out without finishing it off, of course. As much as he claimed to love Tyler, the boy was definitely a rebound and a distraction tool he could dispose of easily when his use ran out. He was cute and he'd liked him enough to turn him, but that didn't mean anything - he knew Tyler would get over him the moment he took him to Hell and introduced him to a few cute demons.

But for now, he was useful to at least pretend he was over Jasper. He hoped he'd be jealous and he wanted it to reopen the love Jasper once had for him, but Kamil complicated matters considerably. Although, Theo at least knew why now - the angel was adorable. He wasn't Theo's usual type, but neither was Jasper, really.

Clearly, Theo had an eye for all sorts of different men.

"Right, let's go-- you can come and see my place in more detail later, but heading out to soak up the sun is more important right now, don't you think? Kamil looks sick, he needs the sun on him and a nice, cold glass of iced tea-- maybe some tiramisu. I'm Italian, so food solves everything, I've found~"

"You eat so much tiramisu, I'm amazed you haven't turned into one." Taking his boyfriend's hand he looked back at him a bit concerned. Since Theo pointed it out, Kamil looked pale, like he was sick and wasn't feeling well. He hoped he wasn't stressed out or anything...Kamil did throw up in the middle of the night. But he said that the ice cream must of have gone bad.

Of course, Jasper wasn't going to think, 'oh em gee Kam's pregnant'. No of course not. He just thought maybe his little boo bear caught a bug or something. Which instantly made him want to just cuddle him, and swaddle him in something warm. Holding his hand tightly, he looked back at Theo. "So what's this nice restaurant you've told us about? I can't wait to try rich people food." He joked.

"Rich people food? Oh, you'll have lots of 'rich people food' if you stick around with me, I assure you of that," the boy grinned, quietly gesturing them to follow behind him-- and, like most of Theo's promises, that much did come true. As the months passed, he would often happily treat the two to fine meals and expensive activities, both because he liked them, and because he did want to keep an eye on Kamil.

Because the unthinkable had happened. Theodore Bonnuci, the Devil himself, didn't just befriend an angel; he fell rather hard for him, too. Those confusing feelings appeared the moment Kamil broke down to him in private, emotionally crying about how scared he was, how Jasper would leave, how he'd lose his wings and become a Fallen - after communicating all of those raw fears, Theodore realised that, during his comforting and support, he'd gained an immovable, very real crush on the boy. A crush that would see him rearrange all work commitments to be right at Kamil's side if he needed him, as well as banish Tyler to Hell just to get him out of the way for a little while.

...And Kamil did reciprocate those feelings. It was hard not to when Theodore had been so caring and kind and so understanding. That was what mattered most, and it was a bonus that the other was downright gorgeous. Kamil needed all the help he could get, and Theo was right on hand to help him. He'd help him with the major things, like reading baby books with him and buying baby things that were stored in Theo's penthouse, but he also helped with the little things, like simply making Kamil feel... happy. It was hard for him to be happy when he knew that he had to tell Jasper the truth soon, but Theodore managed to put a smile on his face in his darkest moments.

His feelings were what guaranteed he'd become a Fallen. If it wasn't the baby that ruined his years as an angel, it was falling in love with the Devil. That, by angel standards, was a pretty big no-no.

Like most days over the last few months, Kamil and Theodore were together, sat right beside one another as they awkwardly sat in silence, both sat opposite Jasper with grave expressions on their faces... because this was when they had to tell Jasper everything. Kamil was pretty much due at any stage now and, despite having successfully hidden his pregnancy, there was no way he could continue to lie when a baby was about to become a reality any day now.

"...I'll start, shall I?" Sighed Theodore, noticing how anxious Kamil appeared at his side. "Kamil and I... have a lot to say, Jasper, so you be a good boy and keep your mouth shut, hm? We... We've known one another longer than you know-- for about 17 years, actually--"

"I've known him longer than that, but it... that doesn't matter," the angel blurted, fiddling with the blanket he'd wrapped around himself. "We... oh g-god... aren't human-- we're not human, and... and you... we were connected through you-- at least, your... old life. Who you used to be. We both... dated your old life and... and once that ended, we both waited for you to be old enough a-and... and then we... both fell in love with you all over again, a-and... and I get this is horrible, I do, but it's the truth and... and I-I don't w-want you to hate me--"

"Oh, gosh, stop crying-- don't cry," tutted Theodore, much more calm and collected as he handed over some tissues. "You were Vincent Levard, but that's not important, I suppose. Kamil's an angel, not that that's surprising when he's all innocent and downright adorable. I'm not like that, so I'm a demon-- again, rather obviously. Is this going in your head or are you just blanked out of the conversation, Jasper? Because if that freaks you out, then the fact Kamil's having your baby is really going to make you lose your mind, huh?"

During these months, Jasper had been kind of...Well...He didn't know what was going on really. Kamil and Theodore got on so well...Like really well...Super well. It was kind of odd, but he rather have this, than not to be able to see one of them. Because if they hated each other, then Jasper would have to choose, and God knows he didn't want that. He loved them both. And...He didn't know they both loved each other. Okay, he had a feeling. The way they looked at each other, the way Theodore switched around his schedule just to cater to Kamil...It was all so odd to him. He never one accused them of anything because he knew Theodore would never hurt him and he knew Kamil would never cheat.

But when they both sat down opposite to him, he expected something else. Like them saying they've fallen in love and that Kamil wanted to break up and he'd lose both of them...But that wasn't what happened. He found out that Kamil was an angel. An actual angel and Theodore was a real demon. Like...A demon. And it was true he was kind of blanking out and looking at them confused. And then he was just shocked when he heard Kamil was pregnant. With his baby.

What in the hell...What was going on? Supposedly he was Vincent in another life? He dated these two before?! What the fuck was going on?! He just stared at them, before laughing, hoping they would just laugh with him and they would say it was all a joke. But neither of them joined in with his laugh so h stopped and stared at both of them before his eyes just widen. They were fucking serious. "P-Pregnant? But...What...How? Angel?! Demon?!" He squeaked and stood up pacing in his awkward Jasper way.

"H-He's... sort of... a-a demon, but if it helps, I'm not an angel anymore-- well, I won't be one for much longer, not now I... I broke the rules by getting this intimate with you," the angel began, his voice becoming higher and more squeaky in his desperation to convince Jasper that, hey, everything was absolutely fine. The fact Jasper hadn't run out was at least a good sign, even if his awkward pacing was doing very little to calm Kamil's nerves. "B-But I'm fine with... with not being an angel, I'd give it up to be with you and... and have Theo's friendship. He's helped me a lot because I couldn't g-go to you with this, not until I... psyched myself up with the truth, and... and here it is! There's... n-nothing else, I don't think there is--"

"Really? Are we just going to pretend I'm some boring little demon? There are thousands of average demons, sweetheart, and I'm not one of them," tutted Theo in that typically egotistical manner, moving to the kitchen with his heels clapping loudly in the silence. Pouring himself some wine, he only returned when he'd taken a hefty swig. "...Oh, do stop pacing, Jasper. I'm not going to hurt you, Kamil's not going to do anything horrid. We both love you, we care about you, and we couldn't hide the truth any longer when Kamil, being the darling that he is, is about to fucking pop, so we thought we'd best tell you before we turned up at your doorstep with your fucking baby in our arms, you know?"

"...Being subtle is not your strong point, T-Theo-- Jasper, I... I am sorry, b-but I... I was scared! I didn't know who to go to, and Theo-- I know he's a demon who knows about this stuff and... and I had to tell him before you because he would help and you... wouldn't. God, you're so confused and you must hate us, and that's... fine! It's fine!"

"Pop? You're about to pop, like the baby is about to be born, like I'm about to be a dad, and I haven't even so much as bought a fucking diaper?!" Panicked Jasper as he stopped pacing, to sit down, rocking a bit. "I...I don't know...I just don't know what to say, how to feel, what to think, or anything!" Okay, so Jasper was actually taking this pretty good for a human. He hadn't passed out, nor had he ran, so he was pretty damn good. But he was panicking, but that was expected.

Holding his head in his hands, he rocked a bit, wondering what the hell was going on. He was about to be a dad, at any given moment, and these two weren't human, and he used to be some sick gangster in a past life and dated these two before...This was some bullshit. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down, he ran his hands down his face and looked at Kamil. "....I don't hate you two...I love you guys, more than anything, I swear...This...This is just...A lot to take in. I still think maybe I'm going crazy."