Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks good. Now if you'd get the other done XD

I'm workin on it now. I'm finder it harder than normal...

do we have a IC yet?

Not yet Eddi, I've been waiting on you in the convo to get the powers flushed out....

but as soon as we get them all done, I can get the IC up

Reactions: Arius LaVari
well, Give me some impressions of what you want from musics and I'll just throw ideas back along those lines. I'm not sure what you want from each music and it is your world so ya know. I'm only here to help.

That makes sense, I'll get to work on that asap

-patiently waits to let you know she's still here-

*slaps you viciously to let you know he's still here and still attempting to finish the second character*

What type of music would Gregorian be? Isn't that like Opera or Something?

Miracle Of Sound
And Lindsy Sterling
Are people I like to listen to :3
They fall under so many and Other as well.

Would Other be Ok?

Last edited:
Holy crap that is a large CS T.T I hope what I produce can work...

CS:

Picture: (Her hood has hear phones inside :3 )

Veiled Picture:

Name: Ashiruka Saratobi

Age (High School ages): 17

Music style: Free Flowing, Rhythmical (In short, it has a Rhythm and is pleasant to the ears)

Favorite song: (it isn't fair to have just one)
Beneath The Black Flag.

Sovngarde Song

The Price of Freedom

Personality: She is a kind but shy person, but can take charge, and can perform when needed.

Hobbies:
Listing to music, graphic design, Girl stuff, and has a tight outfit fetish to boot.

Likes (can do more):
1) Music, and the joy it brings.
2) Magnum Ice Cream Bars
3) Planning away to get out of the a Idol, then planing how to get out of the Yakuza when she is 18.
4) Loves singing and working with music.
Dislikes(can do more):
1) The Fact she is even related to anyone in the Yakuza
2) Fans that are overly obsessive
3) Everything outside of the singing part of the Idol life.
4) The idea that she has to share he love of music with ALL the world.

History: She is the Daughter of the most powerful Yakuza branch in Japan, though she herself lives in Shinjuku with her mother, rarely seeing her father, though she has protection all the time... then there is her life as Idol and having to keep strait A+'s in school, which if she fails to, she'll be treated like the rest of the trash the Yakuza have on hand. She has grown up hating this fact, and once she was what they meant, it made her hate her father and the Yakuza even more... "You will Get A+'s or you'll be treated like all the rest of the women who are failures in our syndicate... it won't be all tears who knows you might like being Common Trash..." he has always said to her.
Her father isn't a cruel man, and is understanding, she was sick once, and due to that her grades dropped, she was forgiving... and allowed to get better, he isn't a arogant SOB that punishes without reason... he just holds her to a high standard... she will inherit the Syndicate someday, assuming she doesn't remain a famous Idol.

Mentality: Sane, and somewhat shy.

Use of power: I use it for Music Weaving, and Empowering myself.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers): with great skill, and kindness.

Family's work: Yakuza, and she is A Idol.

How you do in school: Strait A+'s as anything less is grounds for very severe punishment... and when you are a Yauza,
A no supper for the night.
A- or lower, Yakuza 'hospitality'

Strengths (can add more):
1) Musical Synchronize, with most any music so long as it has a Rhythm.
2) Musical Trance, She can become so enthralled with her own music she can tune out other music.
3) Musical Empowerment, She becomes faster, stronger, more evasive with the flow of music.
4) Knowing her worth... she is confident, hence why she is a Idol.

Weaknesses (can add more):
1) Non Rhythm Music.
2) Acid Rock... So long as it follows the first weakness.
3) Death Metal... so long as it follows her first weakness.
4) Being told she is trash... she hates it more than anything.

Anything else we should know:

I'm sorry Zetophi, but there are several issues:
A) Your char sheet is incorrectly filled out, in many places
B) The way you chose your music does not allow for finding of powers
and finally
C) I have been presented with evidence that you would try to take over my roleplay and revolve it around yourself/your char.

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept any cs you post.

Well, that evidence wouldn't come from EddiEddi would it?
We have.... issues with each other, of course he would submit evidence against me.

I thought I filled it out right... I am sorry.

It does not matter where it comes from, as I also look through everyone's profiles and look at posts they make, things of that sort. So in all reality, I could have gone off and found it myself.

I play from myself perspective... What else can one do?
And yes I know I am not the best person in the world.

Holy crap that is a large CS T.T I hope what I produce can work...

CS:

Picture: (Her hood has hear phones inside :3 )

Veiled Picture:

Name: Ashiruka Saratobi

Age (High School ages): 17

Music style: Free Flowing, Rhythmical (In short, it has a Rhythm and is pleasant to the ears)

Favorite song: (it isn't fair to have just one)
Beneath The Black Flag.

Sovngarde Song

The Price of Freedom

Personality: She is a kind but shy person, but can take charge, and can perform when needed.

Hobbies:
Listing to music, graphic design, Girl stuff, and has a tight outfit fetish to boot.

Likes (can do more):
1) Music, and the joy it brings.
2) Magnum Ice Cream Bars
3) Planning away to get out of the a Idol, then planing how to get out of the Yakuza when she is 18.
4) Loves singing and working with music.
Dislikes(can do more):
1) The Fact she is even related to anyone in the Yakuza
2) Fans that are overly obsessive
3) Everything outside of the singing part of the Idol life.
4) The idea that she has to share he love of music with ALL the world.

History: She is the Daughter of the most powerful Yakuza branch in Japan, though she herself lives in Shinjuku with her mother, rarely seeing her father, though she has protection all the time... then there is her life as Idol and having to keep strait A+'s in school, which if she fails to, she'll be treated like the rest of the trash the Yakuza have on hand. She has grown up hating this fact, and once she was what they meant, it made her hate her father and the Yakuza even more... "You will Get A+'s or you'll be treated like all the rest of the women who are failures in our syndicate... it won't be all tears who knows you might like being Common Trash..." he has always said to her.
Her father isn't a cruel man, and is understanding, she was sick once, and due to that her grades dropped, she was forgiving... and allowed to get better, he isn't a arogant SOB that punishes without reason... he just holds her to a high standard... she will inherit the Syndicate someday, assuming she doesn't remain a famous Idol.

Mentality: Sane, and somewhat shy.

Use of power: I use it for Music Weaving, and Empowering myself.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers): with great skill, and kindness.

Family's work: Yakuza, and she is A Idol.

How you do in school: Strait A+'s as anything less is grounds for very severe punishment... and when you are a Yauza,
A no supper for the night.
A- or lower, Yakuza 'hospitality'

Strengths (can add more):
1) Musical Synchronize, with most any music so long as it has a Rhythm.
2) Musical Trance, She can become so enthralled with her own music she can tune out other music.
3) Musical Empowerment, She becomes faster, stronger, more evasive with the flow of music.
4) Knowing her worth... she is confident, hence why she is a Idol.

Weaknesses (can add more):
1) Non Rhythm Music.
2) Acid Rock... So long as it follows the first weakness.
3) Death Metal... so long as it follows her first weakness.
4) Being told she is trash... she hates it more than anything.

Anything else we should know:
I'm sorry Zetophi, but there are several issues:
A) Your char sheet is incorrectly filled out, in many places
B) The way you chose your music does not allow for finding of powers
and finally
C) I have been presented with evidence that you would try to take over my roleplay and revolve it around yourself/your char.

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept any cs you post.

Is it not possible to fix these issues?

A) I think he just means you need to spell check first off. Then fill in the personality section like others have, with a bit more detail.
B) the music you're looking at is mainly video game soundtracks which is not a genre. The gregorian chants and the other stuff like Lindsey Stirling is a little too close to Ninas classical genre. Maybe find another proper genre like Hip Hop, RnB, Reggae, Country, Swing etc?
C) I don't fully understand this so I can't offer advice.

Obviously it is up to Shlav whether he wants your character in or not, but I'm just trying to give advice to make your cs better c:

lol king, thanks for trying to explain that. If it wasn't for information I gained, I would accept a char with those things changed (and also, the strengths are supposed to be non power related)

Reactions: King
I feel that everything that has been discussed on this thread that directly relates to the characters should be put on the main post so that everyone will see. Like that the strengths and powers are different things. And that the powers will be created by Shlavekt and Eddi.

Reactions: King
Status
Not open for further replies.