Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arius LaVari
It is dumb... thank you for telling us to stop.
But it comes down to this.
- I am upset that our GM was getting blackmailed.
- and the guy doing it usurping power while our GM was away.

I move We change Eddi's name to Ezma, like that sorcerers Lady off of Emperors New Groove.
Actually this is perfect for that point :3

Okay, I'm going to only say this one time, and after this there WILL be consequences.

I am the GM, I have not given anyone else any special permissions, so if someone has an issue with how I do things, they can feel free to leave, because I don't really want to deal with it. Period.

@EddiEddi, I understand that you are helping me, but just the same as in another rp I'm part of, just because you help with some aspect of it does not automatically mean you have the right to assume any sort of power. If I see this continue, you will lose your spot among us. end of story.

@Arius LaVari, Thank you for putting a stop to their little dispute. I appreciate that you stepped in and stopped it before I got really mad.

@Zetophi, By all means, your char is accepted in most aspects (I would prefer it if the weapon was only there in the Realm). Just be sure you're keeping everything a-ok for all ages.

@CrowOkatagi, Your answer is wrong, but I understand where you got your number, kinda. Other than that, I would like at least a small portion of history.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
@CrowOkatagi Apparently I'm not allowed to do anything, So I can't help you.

@❖Shlavekt❖ I am going to need to make a new char. Mind if I take Techno/Trance music? seeing as my char is now null void.

@Arius LaVari I apriciate you stepping in, and as you can see I ceased pretty much before that, but from the amount of chatter I guess raviones continued on.

@everyone Seeing as what I can remember from Zet/rav's char its A-ok to have magic and shit in the real world, and generally ignore all the rules. anyone mind if I make my guy the head of UMG? and have the magic of Silence? no? cool! (This forum needs a sarcasam font? Times New Sarcasam?)

can you tell I think this a stupid idea? Also I think I've decided on the location for my char.

@❖Shlavekt❖
I don't think Eddi should get to change his char. My reasoning is, because he has a motive, and thinks just because my char is Remix/Mash Up, that he has to change his char, to use Silence... the inability to make sound... which is more or less the "if a Tree fell in the woods, with no one to hear it, would it still make a sound?" argument.

If he can silence people it makes all of our music powers useless hence he has a "Oh Crap I win" button on hand. However silence is useless in the real world, because in video games and RPG's people don't think to tap their foot.... the Spell Silence silences the mouth so one can't chant the spell mantra...

Also if he changes his Genre, what is to prevent others from changing theirs?

Also Why would Eddi Need Silence... and I would guess his form of Silence would be sound canceling... which would make him one step below a god.

If he can cancel sound, May I ask that we all have a Silence resist status put in?

- Normal humans have a Resistance of 10% to Silence.
- Us Music People outside of Alexander have a average Resistance 75% - 95%
- There for the User of Silence should have a Resistance of 1.5% and a 85% chance of being Silenced himself, and a 20 turn Cooldown, with a 1-5 turn effect, on target and 26-56 turn effect on himself if he is silenced. And his 1.5% resistance doesn't factor in to the 85%.

Assuming he wants his way and can change, so that he can't just flail silence spells like some mad man, who stands over others, since sound is in all things, it is a powerful spell indeed, but it must come at a cost, and we can't have people perma silenced. Or get camp Silenced over and over again.

Ether that or Alexander/Other Eddi char, has to be 2 - 5 feet a way, and gets Silenced and paralyzed 100% for 6 turns, with a 30 turn Cool down, and the Target is only Silenced for 2 turns...

Lastly he could withdraw his idea of changing his char and be happy he has the one he is using.

Making the Silence spell one of those 'Think Before Use' spells.

I'll try to be on this coming week, but I am not sure.... but I will try.

Last edited:
Picture (anime please, and please include one of your char with headphones/earbuds or a second picture/description of them):

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Christ_039/media/Anime/Dude.jpg.html?filters[term]=anime male with headphones&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=22

Veiled Picture (What you look like while in the Realm):
anime_fire_vile.png

Name: Haku Suta

Age (High School ages): 16

Location (You can be pretty much wherever, but try to keep it around Japan (since that's where everything interesting happens): Tokyo, Japan

Music style (Check the list so you aren't a duplicate, I will add the powers as you get accepted as well): Modern Country

Favorite song (please provide link or put a player in):

Personality: Fun-going, prefers not to fight but will fight if pushed into it or if its for his martial arts classes

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, practicing martial arts, messing with new modern country songs

Likes (can do more):
1) Girls
2) Animals
3) Food
4) Singing

Dislikes(can do more):
1) Seeing his own blood
2) Seeing girls hurt
3) Seeing somebody being bullied

History: He was raised in Tokyo, he has lived there his entire life, he has attended the same school for his entire life. He has just recently learned about his ability

Mentality (Is your char insane, hyperactive, passionate, ect): Hyperactive and passionate, when fighting he becomes serious and analytical

Use of power (are you a hero? Do you try and hide it? Are you the villian? Explain it): I try and hide it because i dont know how to control it, but if forced into combat will use it.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers): I use them for exactly what they are when in combat, pawns. But when not having to fight they are simply my friends, ill treat them to dinner or buy some drinks, i make sure they are always taken care of.

Family's work: My father owns a record label, and my mother owns a chain of music stores.

How you do in school: I tend to not care, but even not trying I make high B's

Strengths (can add more, these are not power strengths, they are normal strengths.):
1) Trained most of his life in kendo and archery
2) Highly athletic so can endure long runs and parkour
3) Good at playing most instruments

Weaknesses (can add more, these are not power weaknesses, they are normal weaknesses.):
1) Hes to easygoing
2) He is bipolar so when hes pushed to his limit its unavoidable that a fight will begin
3) He tends to get lost in his music

Anything else we should know?
My conclusion to your question is the answer 50, but the number decreases each time such as 50-1 to 49, therefore your answer can actually vary between 0, 50, and 100 depending on how someone does the work
@❖Shlavekt❖

I like it :3 do you like it :3

SINCE I AM AT THE END OF MY PATIENCE LINE, I AM GOING TO BE USING HUGE ASS FONT UNTIL I SEE THE CHANGES I ASKED FOR. I SAID ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH AND THAT YOU TWO NEEDED TO QUIT, EVEN OTHER MEMBERS HAVE STEPPED IN, SO NOW I AM GIVING YOU BOTH YOUR FINAL WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T PUT ASIDE YOUR PREVIOUS RP DISPUTES, JUST DELETE YOU CS AND TELL ME YOU CAN'T, I WILL NOT HAVE THE OTHER MEMBERS OF MY ROLEPLAY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE TWO ADULTS CAN'T SETTLE THINGS LIKE ADULTS. FOR GODS SAKE, REALLY? DID YOU EVEN THINK HOW THE OTHER MEMBERS FEEL HAVING TO READ YOU TWO GOING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT ABSOLUTE NONSENSE? WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IT SHOWS ABOUT YOU TWO: I SEE MYSELF BEING OLDER THAN EITHER OF YOU BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I HAD AN ISSUE WITH SOMEONE, WE SAT AND TALKED ABOUT IT IN PMS, GOT IT OFF OUR CHESTS, AND THAT WAS IT, AND GUESS WHAT? I AM IN RPS WITH THEM, AND WE HAVE ZERO ISSUES. AND LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN, THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Willow_ and King
yeah ok. I have used the ignore button allready so its not a issue. so you can stop abusing the font button. it looks like billy mais mode.

@CrowOkatagi, Right now (it's almost midnight where I am) I can see no issue with you cs, however, I'll probably take a better look at it in the morning, just to make sure nothing super important was left out (like if you wrote your left hand never formed, and later you talked about using it... as an example of course). So as of this moment, your CS has been accepted and country has now been claimed.

@EddiEddi and @Zetophi, this isn't a rp where you can ignore another person and not have any issues. So unless you unignore, and attempt at being decent with each other (which may include editing your cs), remove your cs, as I will not tolerate this any more. If you thought I wasn't being strict really before, just wait, because you two have made it so I can't be more carefree about it, which also means that I will be reshuffling and recreating most of the powers. I don't really have an issue with either of you individually, but the moment you both came in and started getting at each other (which is a rule mind you), you both as a pair have not made friends out of me. However, you have a final chance to try and fix it.

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn, have you gotten your second CS done? If not, GET TO WORK YOU SLOUCH, or I'll tie up your hoodie strings again.... and I'll make sure you won't be able to get out.

Now, everyone who has an accepted CS(s), I will try to get the powers all written up tomarrow, but monday through thursday I have exams, and I need to study for them, so don't expect anything written in stone (I have two packets with over 100 questions each, and the first one is due on tuesday, and I haven't had the time to start it yet, the other is due the day after that.)

Okay I've missed a lot :/ anyway I finished my CS if there anything you want changed tell me :D

So I went and took a look pega, the only things I can see an issue with is you are the only one able to get into the realm, hence why you are on top. They know you can, but they can't get into it themselves.... I plan on having an "ultimate" power after you get so powerful to fix that though.

Okay please dont get angry if I'm being stupid but I'm confused....... Who can't get into the realm and who's having this ultimate power cuz isn't that nightcore or something that can use all powers?

So here is how it works

You(the char) are the only one of your style(e.x. Electro) that can get into the realm.

as you work on expanding your skills and abilities, you will eventually have a way to pull others in with you (different styles will have different strengths).

Nightcore is taken by me because there are several sub-genre of it (ie: Rock Nightcore, Metal Nightcore, ect)

kay understood :D

Nightcore is taken by me because there are several sub-genre of it (ie: Rock Nightcore, Metal Nightcore, ect)
Nightcore is not technically a genre. It's a form. They take different genres of music (Rock, Pop, Electric) and change the pitch, speed, and a few other things. It does not count as a genre. I'm giving you shit about this because it's your roleplay and I'll just leave that to you. But still. Not a genre. Great idea having it as everything, though, so that your charie can be a teacher.

I'll work on the CS soon. Hopefully finish before Wednesday.

Lol if I'm allowing rythmic(which is not a genre either) then I think I'm good XD

Nightcore is not technically a genre. It's a form. They take different genres of music (Rock, Pop, Electric) and change the pitch, speed, and a few other things. It does not count as a genre. I'm giving you shit about this because it's your roleplay and I'll just leave that to you. But still. Not a genre. Great idea having it as everything, though, so that your charie can be a teacher.

I'll work on the CS soon. Hopefully finish before Wednesday.
bit like Remix's and mashups in that sense isn't it. Rock Remix, Techno Remix, Classical/strings remix ect.
I suppose you could call nightcore a form of remixing. Looking forward to seeing your finished CS. bleh I need to work on mine, but I've got way to much lab stuff to do.

Lol I understand, that reminds me that I do need to write up mine...... but I'll do that after I get the powers done and all the char's cs(s) fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.