Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, when do we find out our characters powers @❖Shlavekt❖? c: It'll probably help me finish her but if you wanna keep that til the end it's cool c:

Reserving Steampunk and Dubstep.

(Really, Shlavekt? You took the Nightcore? I'm the one who introduced you to it and I got you hooked... Great...
I wouldn't call nightcore a valid genre. It is more a style. Like you can have Rock-Nightcore, Pop-Nightcore, ect. I'm not the GM but I would call it a 'non valid' genre, just like remixs would be non valid. along with nightstep and Happy Hardcore (trance however would be)

Lol the reason I took nightcore is for that reason..... because Nightcore is going to have pretty much the "Admin" powers..... so pretty much everything.... though he'll be more of a mentor to everyone for the same reason.

Lol the reason I took nightcore is for that reason..... because Nightcore is going to have pretty much the "Admin" powers..... so pretty much everything.... though he'll be more of a mentor to everyone for the same reason.
Ok, thank god. was worried that you'd given yourself something OP.
and hurry up with the powers! (also you need to update the taken music list)

Reactions: King
I will, it hasn't been done yet because I only get ~1 min between times I can get on to check one thing before getting off....

I will, it hasn't been done yet because I only get ~1 min between times I can get on to check one thing before getting off....
write it on a word document. then just copy paste it.

Good idea, but I'm updating it now... so I will use that in the future!

• Love
Good idea, but I'm updating it now... so I will use that in the future!
Awesome! Nina's power fits her very well! I'm almost done now, just need to add in her weaknesses and then she's done!

Very well, glad to see you like it. Classical was the one I knew for sure what I wanted it (other than Nightcore, but that really has a lot of subtypes, which gives it the "Admin" power)

Aww only boring powers? I was hoping for more fun stuff, like elemental control or magic or sthuff!
I'll set to with Alex. though now that his power is revealed I'm going to have to change things.

No problem, who knows, depending on how many people sign up, more powers may be discovered as the RP progresses.

here is the basic thought that I had with the power:

Tier 1(Starting): Basic fighting/mental bonus
-- training
Tier 2: Non-Basic Fighting/Mental ability
-- training
-- even more training
Tier 3: Extreme Fighting/Mental power

It would kinda run like that.. though the training will probably be a bit different than you would expect..... which may or may not mean it's something I haven't thought through yet.....

Hm fair enough. still I guess I was expecting something more fun.

If you want to give a better idea, please feel free to post it, I may tweak them around. Since I want this to be fun for everyone involved.

Well lets see, Music is often inherently linked with lots of things, Such as classical being linked with a calming effect and the ability to memorize things and learn faster. Whereas heavy metal is (depending on where you live) Either linked with high energy, destruction, loud noise, not much colour (and sometimes evil ect). Its not that hard to consider that that could very well be easily translated in to powers. I'll draw up a few examples with three teirs.

Classical music
1) Calm mind, Basicly you can never get panicked nor freaked out over something, your reflexes and ability to process information is also enhanced, As well as the ability to 'slow down time' for yourself, you cannot move faster, but you can spend far longer thinking about things.
2) Calm World, The world around you becomes calm and serine, storms cease, wind dosn't blow. even fire seems to dim down become less of a danger and more of a walmth
3) Calm body, Not only does the body now calm at your mere presence but returns as best it can to a whole state, wounds seal, injuries cease to bleed, burns close.

Electronica/trance
1) Constant Energy, The user has a endless pool of energy and stamina, seeming to never tire or weaken. However, when 'activated' the user canot stand still, the constant supply of energy always bubbling over.
2) Disrupting Energy, the user can create shockwaves around themselves, only in a small area, these effect all people alike, the strength can range to a light slap, to getting hurled backwards as if hit with a truck (5m range)
3) Energy Source, Constant energy is passed on to those around the user, forming almost a 'network' allowing people to draw on the boundless energy of the user.

Rock/metal;
1) Resilient, The user is tougher than most others, able to take more hits, fall from higher heights, and generally 'tank.' they also recover faster from injuries
2) Loudest Out There, It takes an entire pop band to be as loud as one heavy metal drum kit. The more foes one stands against, The stronger the user gets. Treating each fight as if he or she was fresh and ready for battle.
3) Metal Blade, The user can create weapons, simple things, swords, maces, daggers, axes out of thin air, however they are always made of metal and no other material. the moment the weapon leaves the users hand it rusts away in to nothingness.

Something like that. clearly they need cleaning up, and naming properly, Like name them after songs in that genre or something. as well as a bit of balancing.

good god....... do you want to help me with power making? (I would still like to use a tier system though, I think it would add a bit more of a challenge)

Thats fine by me, hence why I split them in to 1,2 and 3. just give me genre's and I'll put up power ideas. best solution is to listen to the music genre and make whatever comes in to your head work. tis what I did.

That is a very good idea........ now I think, that after all the CS's are done (yours, Gen's and Ay's) I think I'd be comfortable starting with a fourth member, which I may be able to get in just a min. *remembers his cs isn't done yet* oh and mine CX

Yeah, well. when everyone's got a CS up I'll start with power gen. how's that sound? For now what I've posted up should work for you to tinker with.

Shal~ can I play? ^.^ I'm definitely interested in this, I love music. ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.