Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
-stalked this whole conversation from the dark- huh...

@Arius LaVari
:D you change your pic so much.... I liked the maid one you were using alot o.o

@❖Shlavekt❖ Does this work?

Picture: Hides her Ear buds in her earrings.

Veiled Picture:

Name: Sharlet Valentine

Location Shinjuku, Japan.

Music style: Mash up/Remix

Favorite song:
Jet Black Dress

Messing With the Best

Take it Back

Fist Full of Concrete.

Personality: She is a very nice lady unless you piss her off and then she can be a bitch, she also loves her music.

Hobbies:
- Wearing tight outfits
- Wearing black
- Looking lovely
- Using her Talents

Likes (can do more):
1) Music
2) Making Music
3) Mashing Styles of Music
4) Teaching music

Dislikes(can do more):
1) People who think Mash up and Rexmix is not a Genre
2) People who call her slut
3) a Certain Student of hers.
4) anyone who would try to steel her families secrets.

History: She was born with the gift of a good voice and good ears to hear sounds with, as well as parents who studied harmonics, resonance, and Magic, and the relation ship between such. She grew up learning harmonic swordsmanship as well as magic and science of sound, becoming a famous idol and now teaches school... the music class.
Some Students Call her a Witch, others call her a Angel, they are right with a little of both.

Mentality: Seductive and Cool

Use of power: I use it when I have to, I don't care if people know I can weave music into.
- I use my powers to create music.
- I am a master of Harmonic swordsmanship... I use it well.
- I can use frequency based magic
- I can also use traditional elemental magic to some extent though Spelling.
- I can also use Spelling, writing verses in the air, as well as singing instead of writing and reciting just with words.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?: Hmmm... I Could say very nicely depending on how much they respect me.

Family's work: Music industry, as well as a Famous Idol.

How you do in school: I am a Teacher, I teach Music Class.... I expelled a certain student for being a Pompous Ass,. blackmailing, and more or less just because he was caught making out on campus, in a highly inappropriate manner... well I wish I could have, more like suspended, and unrestricted Detention.

Strengths:
1) She can form virtually any Genre of Music using Mash up
2) She can put any kind of music to a new beat using Remix.
3) She can feel the music in her bones, in her soul.
4) Due to the above 3, she can use sound based magic, as well as harmonic swordsman ship.

Weaknesses:
1) She has a sensitive chest.
2) She hates horrible sounding music.
3) Her teaching Methods can be kind of... different.

Anything else we should know?
- she is a Ass to a certain student .. for black mailing one of her students.
- She uses a form of magic called spelling, and the more verses she writes, the more powerful the spell... she can even sing the verses... or because of her power to mash up, do both.

Example of Spelling and Song: Yes I love the spell Ouroboros :D I also Like that Giant and the army of lightning she can summon

Last edited:
@❖Shlavekt❖ Does this work?

Picture: Hides her Ear buds in her earrings.

Veiled Picture:

Name: Sharlet Valentine

Location Shinjuku, Japan.

Music style: Mash up/Remix

Favorite song:
Jet Black Dress

Messing With the Best

Take it Back

Fist Full of Concrete.

Personality: She is a very nice lady unless you piss her off and then she can be a bitch, she also loves her music.

Hobbies:
- Wearing tight outfits
- Wearing black
- Looking lovely
- Using her Talents

Likes (can do more):
1) Music
2) Making Music
3) Mashing Styles of Music
4) Teaching music

Dislikes(can do more):
1) People who think Mash up and Rexmix is not a Genre
2) People who call her slut
3) Alexander
4) anyone who would try to steel her families secrets.

History: She was born with the gift of a good voice and good ears to hear sounds with, as well as parents who studied harmonics, resonance, and Magic, and the relation ship between such. She grew up learning harmonic swordsmanship as well as magic and science of sound, becoming a famous idol and now teaches school... the music class.
Some Students Call her a Witch, others call her a Angel, they are right with a little of both.

Mentality: Seductive and Cool

Use of power: I use it when I have to, I don't care if people know I can weave music into.
- I use my powers to create music.
- I am a master of Harmonic swordsmanship... I use it well.
- I can use frequency based magic
- I can also use traditional elemental magic to some extent though Spelling.
- I can also use Spelling, writing verses in the air, as well as singing instead of writing and reciting just with words.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?: Hmmm... I Could say very nicely depending on how much they respect me.

Family's work: Music industry, as well as a Famous Idol.

How you do in school: I am a Teacher, I teach Music Class.... I expelled Alexander for being a Pompous Ass,. blackmailing, and more or less just because he was caught making out on campus, in a highly inappropriate manner... well I wish I could have, more like suspended, and unrestricted Detention.

Strengths:
1) She can form virtually any Genre of Music using Mash up
2) She can put any kind of music to a new beat using Remix.
3) She can feel the music in her bones, in her soul.
4) Due to the above 3, she can use sound based magic, as well as harmonic swordsman ship.

Weaknesses:
1) She has a sensitive chest.
2) She hates horrible sounding music.
3) Her teaching Methods can be kind of... different.

- she is a Ass to Alexander... for black mailing one of her students.
- She uses a form of magic called spelling, and the more verses she writes, the more powerful the spell... she can even sing the verses... or because of her power to mash up, do both.

Example of Spelling and Song: Yes I love the spell Ouroboros :D I also Like that Giant and the army of lightning she can summon

I don't want to butt in before Shlav gets his words in but I'll just point out a couple of things;
- I think the idea is that all the characters should be students, so you may want to change her age.
- Considering your beef with Eddi, having your characters be rivals may not be the best idea.
- Mash ups is not a genre of music! You might wanna reconsider that.
- You switch between first person and third person throughout your CS, which makes it hard to read.
- You do not get to choose your powers.
- A line for the personality is not really enough to get the idea of the character.

I hope you actually consider my advice this time.

@King

All classes have to have a teacher and you will not be entering the Realm without adult supervision you hear me!!!
No entering the Realm without a Chaperone!

As supplemental Co-gm. Your denied on several reasons;
All the reasons King stated.
Alongside the fact magic is not allowed in the real world, nor is weaponry.
Your stated strengths and weaknesses are not following to the guidelines in the sence that they are meant to be personal, not power based.
I have not ever, nor will I ever, give you permission to use my char in your cs. thus all refrences to my char are null void.
the "sensitive chest." statement is denied from expirance (To fill you guys in Zet makes his chars have 'sensitive chests' and then proceeds to bug people to massage them and thus devolve in to smut)
You should be a student, I will be chatting with @❖Shlavekt❖ about this.
remix is not a genre, it is the act of changing one song to another genre, IE a rock remix. or a dubstep remix. examples include;
would be a metal remix of a classical song.
/differnt/ teaching methods, this is also a statement from expirance, this is basicly 'do well and I give you a bj' this is also disallowed.

This is the second time you have been denied.
I am placing a temporary rule in to this situation untill shlavekt rules otherwise, if you are dennied 3 times you must cease posting and PM myself as the Co-gm, or Shlavekt with any further cs's as so not to flood the thread with denied cs's. please also put them in spoilers to keep the thread need. thankyou.

@EddiEddi
Oh what is this suplimental crap?

You are of High school age... You are going into a realm children like yourself shouldn't be in without a chaperone... And if you are of high school age, and technically in school... why wouldn't you have a teacher.... are only teens inclined to the beauty of music.

Also the GM and I have been talking... if I get accepted, will you blackmail him more... or leave, oh I know bitch and take up many pages because you didn't get your way? Or make a char basically who is a music master.

None of that will happen... we can always make a new thread using his own words, and his own outline that you didn't help with... infact the only reason you can call such power is because you helped make the thread... however the fact remains.
- 1. you are not the creator of thread.
- 2. you blackmailed him.

Ok. Lets make this easy. You can't use my char. simple as. at all, you can't even refrence him? want to know why? because his area isn't filled in. so I am yet to chose where he lives.

I won't reference him then....
You know she can always drive to work... no one ever said they have to work the same area they are from.

However in all fairness I'll spare you the stalker feeling and keep to my own devices.

Last edited:
@EddiEddi
I said her chest was sensitive... Try touching her chest and you'll have a Harmonic Blade cutting through whatever shit you call armor... or her heel in places where it doesn't belong. Not all women like their chest rubbed... boy. Get your head out of the gutter, before you tempt me to re-friend you on Skype...

aaaand your getting blocked again. I'm not dealing with this. Hence forth I shall not see nor reply to any posts Zetophi makes. If anyone other than him wishes to discuss his crap with me feel free. I will also not see his posts IC so I will not respond. It will be, in effect, as if he dosn't exist.

@EddiEddi
Oh... dear, also who put you in charge... I don't see any posts saying such a thing.
Hence Userping power that isn't yours.
- This isn't your thread
- You Blackmailed the leader
- And now you are greedily taking power that isn't yours

Where does it stop Eddi?

I am The Wild Zetophi... and I won't let you just up and take power, even if you did help make the thread from the background, you didn't make it yourself, nor were you even offered and/or given power.... So...
Until Further Notice EddiEddi Has no Power in this thread and is under Citizens Arrest.
Since he can't prove that he was given any power by said GM... And because he has taken power without Permission.
Also I have seen no such post giving him power nor have I got a PM from the leader saying he has power
O.O I don't have the power ether, Just saying, because our Glorious leader could be blackmailed by EddiEddi again.

@❖Shlavekt❖
Ignoring other players = Instant Kick from RP? in the terms of that lovely button that says 'ignore' right?
Just wondering, because if not everyone can see what the other is up to... then there may be a problem with communication if it is necessary.

Last edited:
All right enough! Both of you. You take your fighting out of our OOC! Honestly this is a public and not where you should be fighting. You shouldn't be fighting at all! We are supposed to have fun in a roleplay, not fight like this in public. So enough if you have to fight take it to a PM! Sorry Shalavekt for stepping in. But you all need to quit with this fighting it's pointless.

@Arius LaVari
This was relatively light compared to some of the ones we have had...

But I WILL NOT let him Blackmail the GM anymore... or usurp power.

I think we are done :3

Picture (anime please, and please include one of your char with headphones/earbuds or a second picture/description of them):

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Christ_039/media/Anime/Dude.jpg.html?filters[term]=anime male with headphones&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=22

Veiled Picture (What you look like while in the Realm):
anime_fire_vile.png

Name: Haku Suta

Age (High School ages): 16

Location (You can be pretty much wherever, but try to keep it around Japan (since that's where everything interesting happens): Tokyo, Japan

Music style (Check the list so you aren't a duplicate, I will add the powers as you get accepted as well): Modern Country

Favorite song (please provide link or put a player in):

Personality: Fun-going, prefers not to fight but will fight if pushed into it or if its for his martial arts classes

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, practicing martial arts, messing with new modern country songs

Likes (can do more):
1) Girls
2) Animals
3) Food
4) Singing

Dislikes(can do more):
1) Seeing his own blood
2) Seeing girls hurt
3) Seeing somebody being bullied

History: He was raised in Tokyo, he has lived there his entire life, he has attended the same school for his entire life. He has just recently learned about his ability

Mentality (Is your char insane, hyperactive, passionate, ect): Hyperactive and passionate, when fighting he becomes serious and analytical

Use of power (are you a hero? Do you try and hide it? Are you the villian? Explain it): I try and hide it because i dont know how to control it, but if forced into combat will use it.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers): I use them for exactly what they are when in combat, pawns. But when not having to fight they are simply my friends, ill treat them to dinner or buy some drinks, i make sure they are always taken care of.

Family's work: My father owns a record label, and my mother owns a chain of music stores.

How you do in school: I tend to not care, but even not trying I make high B's

Strengths (can add more, these are not power strengths, they are normal strengths.):
1) Trained most of his life in kendo and archery
2) Highly athletic so can endure long runs and parkour
3) Good at playing most instruments

Weaknesses (can add more, these are not power weaknesses, they are normal weaknesses.):
1) Hes to easygoing
2) He is bipolar so when hes pushed to his limit its unavoidable that a fight will begin
3) He tends to get lost in his music

My conclusion to your question is the answer 50, but the number decreases each time such as 50-1 to 49, therefore your answer can actually vary between 0, 50, and 100 depending on how someone does the work

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Zetophi
@EddiEddi Thats my cs, and no im not here to be a troll like zeto is...

@Zetophi You really should play nicer this seems to be a very well devised rp and your squirmish with eddi is messing up the ooc here, its kind of rediculous

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Status
Not open for further replies.