Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Music Man

Original poster
  • So, your one of those "Music Seers"? Eh? Well what are you waiting for, why don'cha introduce yourself'?

Welcome to the Realm of Music, and might I say this is going to be one interesting ride. Along your short, less than adult, life, you have been drawn to a distinct style of music, and your willing to do anything to defend your claim on it's superiority, even if that includes killing. Since your rise to the self proclaimed title of "Master of <Enter music style>" you have come across a unique gift. Each and every time you listen to songs that are solely of your style (for example, pure country), you have begun seeing a parallel world, layering over this one. While in there, you have gained a formidable trait, but you aren't the only one there. While you are going about your day, the pedestrians don't notice the difference, almost like your a ghost, and you can't touch them, believe me, you've tried while in the parallel place that you have dubbed, 'Realm of Music'. You have made a name for yourself, with the stories of you being able to 'teleport' after a short span of time, when you just jump between, you sneak you. After your crowed has seen this, they give you a name, they call you a 'Music Seer', whatever that is supposed to mean. They bring you reports of others like you, and thus begins your journey.

Now that I've gotten your intro out of the way, allow me to divulge a bit on what you look like and who you are: Each one of you is an avid listener of your chosen style, and there can only be one of each (I'll keep a list as they pop up). Your power is quite simple really, while in the parallel, or while listening to music in general, your style gives you a certain advantage in battle or just in general. I won't make a list of them quite yet, but I can tell you this: They will help you on your quest, even if you don't notice it right away. Now let's get into it:

Now the fun part!

Style/Owner
    Nightcore --(Shlavekt)
    Steampunk/Dubstep -- Luca/Leila(G3n3s1sR3b0rn)
    Alternative/Pop -- Carla/Nanami (Arius LaVari)
    Electro -- Drake ("Lost")
    Jazz-- (FawnGoddess)
    Style -- Power (defects may be added later as needed)
    Nightcore -- Can shift between all

Classical-
    Natural) Because of the natural(and scientifically proven) use of classical music, the seers body is more apt to think better, and in situations, can seem to slow down time, allowing for them to take in the entire picture and decide what to do next.
    1) By the use of classical music, the seer is able to better take control of situations, and depending on the person, can change their thoughts on some things. They can also partially make it seem like something non-living is somewhere else(i.e. making a rock look like it is a boulder in front of you, or making it look like a door is in an empty entryway).

Rock-
    Natural) The truths that are commonly seen in rock music, it seems to be easier to reed someone's mood. This can be used for a variety of things, such as possibly finding a break in someone's attack, or reading the intentions of the suspicious man in the bank.
    1) Rock has a natural talent, it hasn't gone away no matter what has been done to it. The seer is able to better be more resilliant to physical attack, though attacks that come from any other style of music are less able to take a hit from, but it's better than anyone else (so pretty much a partial absolute defence).

Metal-
    Natural) The natural fealing that comes from metal is something that can't be tampered with. Metal music seers can mask their true emotions and feelings better than anyone who has even a fragment of a life (sorry, monks still have you beat).
    1) By projecting an emotion, a thing called empethy is done. The seer is able to project their emotion (or mask of one) to other people. Until the seer is stronger, it effects most people in a direction (a wedge out from where you are looking) and can sometimes be triggered on accident.

Steampunk-
    Natural) The mind is a powerful thing, and as such, can be changed. Steampunk seers are naturally smart in general things, and can excell at thing that are hands on. This can be engineering, music, almost anything (science and most general courses don't have any effect). With even just a couple of wires, some metal, and a lever, they can even create basic contraptions.
    1) Using the world around you, you can change how something looks, works, or both. This can be anything from making an elevator work like an excellator to making a wristwatch a walkie-talkie.

Dubstep-
    Natural) At any time, if you inted to do something physical, your body seems to get more intense, finally reaching it's peak of strength (does not effect your physical appearance) before slowly going down with small bursts throughout the downfall.
    1) Using your natural ability as a reflex, you can move faster, hit harder, and go longer. Your normal strength gets almost tripled, but at the same time, it slowly seeps away, and if used too long, your body can shut down on you.

Alternative-
    Natural) Most things come with a downside. Unfortunatally this is one of them. You are able to change small things about you, but anyone that had any connection to that side will be lost. This can be how your voice sounds (then it's anyone that really enjoyed that voice) to your eye color (same thing, anyone that really enjoyed the color). However, sometimes the best gain is from the worst loss.
    1) By using their own thoughts against themselves, you can make yourself temporarily look like someone they miss/lost. This is something that can't be hidden easily, as no matter what happens, true feelings are always there.

Electro-
    Natural) First impressions are everything, right? Electro seers are the most intimidating seers known to the Realm. Just by fighting against one, the other seer has a slower reaction time and less strength than if they were fighting another seer.
    1) Electro comes from the very roots of electronics. If something electronic or powered is around, guess what? You can suck it dry. Not that you can do anything strong with it at the moment, but hey, if someone comes at you with a tazer, you know just what to do. The side effect of this is that you become slightly more static every time you suck something. (so to get any sort of good punch, it would be quite a bit of juice you take in)

Remix-
    Natural) Remix music is that which can take two and turn to one. Therefore, Remix music in the Realm can take more hits from musical, but from physical they can't be hit as much (so they dilute music attacks, but physcal attacks are just as effective as they would be to anyone else)
    1) By warping two music styles, a remix seer is able to dilute the powers of both, but able to use any that their power can achieve (so if you could only use a first tier, you can only use first tiers, but beyond that, you can use all up to that one. So at two, you can use one and two, ect.) This in effect, lowers your natural ability by a fraction.

Country-
    Natural) Country music, written originally on the back of a horse. A country seer is the best empethetic of the others to living things that aren't human. You can feel how an animal thinks, and as such, they understand you.
    1) Using your natural power, you can call a very small group (2-3) animals from the outside world to the Realm and they will remain there temporarily and they can help you with most things (the larger the animal, the less time, and the less amount [so for a horse, you could only get one and it'd last maybe ten minutes, but you could call several collies and they would stay for maybe half an hour each])

CS (please don't mention your powers except in the specified areas( they say power ) [because you are unaware of it yet]):

Picture (anime please, and please include one of your char with headphones/earbuds or a second picture/description of them):

Veiled Picture (What you look like while in the Realm):

Name:

Age (High School ages):

Location (You can be pretty much wherever, but try to keep it around Japan (since that's where everything interesting happens):

Music style (Check the list so you aren't a duplicate, I will add the powers as you get accepted as well):

Favorite song (please provide link or put a player in):

Personality:

Hobbies:

Likes (can do more):
    1)
    2)
    3)

Dislikes(can do more):
    1)
    2)
    3)

History:

Mentality (Is your char insane, hyperactive, passionate, ect):

Use of power (are you a hero? Do you try and hide it? Are you the villian? Explain it):

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers):

Family's work:

How you do in school:

Strengths (can add more, these are not power strengths, they are normal strengths.):
    1)
    2)
    3)

Weaknesses (can add more, these are not power weaknesses, they are normal weaknesses.):
    1)
    2)
    3)

Anything else we should know?
  • Rules:

1) I will not, and I repeat, will not accept one liners. If anything, please keep at least three sentences per, but if you want to stay on my good side, please try for 5+. I understand at the start it will be harder, but don't fret! You have a group of followers that you can control, so have some fun with that!

2) There will be some characters dyeing in this, however that does not mean the end for you! Again, you have a group of followers, so one of them is likely to step up in your place, no matter how experienced you were.

3) Be sure to read all the information on this post, don't just skim, you may lose your acceptance.

4) If you read all the rules, put in the other tab the answer to this: There are 50 people in a conference, if each person were to talk with ever other person only a single time, how many total conversations would there be? (yes, do some thinking, and it's not that hard)

5) For your character, feel free to provide as much or as little as you want with his info, and go more in depth as the RP progresses. I will do this myself, so I wouldn't force you to stick with a single thing, let you character grow how they want to!

6) ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY

7) I won't require a specific time schedule for posting, but please be reasonable for the times, you won't start fighting before you have class at 0700 and then get through with it with it at 0710, unless the person you are fighting is really bad.

8) Don't let your character's disapproval of the others effect how you treat them OOC, be nice to one another please!

9) All the character general powers are decided by me. They are then fleshed out with EddiEddi's help.
    • Picture:
      sing_by_ama_natto-d5zom6z-png.74037

Veil Realm
      carlamonteque-jpg.74036

Name: Carla Monteque

Location: She currently lives in Japan but was born and raised in France. Her exact location is Tokyo, Japan.

Music style: Master of Alternative

Favorite song: [media]

Personality: Carla is calm and usually peaceful, she is also fairly heavily dependant on others for help but never asks for help without offering something in return, very musically driven she has been pursuing a singing career for a long time. She is also intelligent and active, usually to make up for her lack...of...well you'll find out, she's always active and tries to be as healthy as possible. As such she is sort of neat freak-like, despite all her anti-social tendencies though she is actually quite outgoing and won't be afraid to talk to anyone.

Hobbies: Singing, Listening to Music, generally anything music based...and reading; though she reads strangely.

2) The Realm of Music
      3) Books

Dislikes(can do more):
      1) Her inability to see
      2) Having to depend so heavily on others
      3) Being in the Real World

History: Carla was raised in a rich home and was born blind, she lived most of her childhood life in France and found that music could help her 'see' where she was going, it was something strange and the whole reason she began pursuing music. She noticed that Alternative styles of music piqued her interest the most and helped her 'see' the most clearly and took particular interest in that. When she was around 11 years old she and her family left France and moved to Japan, where she quickly found that people took interest in her for her odd 'skills'. The next few years up until recently she was fairly popular and often got the help she needed, the first time she ever fully saw anything was one odd day when she was listening to her favorite song, she had been lost in the music with closed eyes but when they opened she had been surprised to notice that she could actually 'see' clearly, to say it was an overwhelming experience for her would be an understatement, she cried because it was the first time she had ever seen anything.

Mentality: She is extremely passionate about music...and refuses to die for any reason until; if possible; she can stay in the Realm of Music. Her desire to have her sight driving everything she does.

Use of power: She is most likely neutral, as she will do whatever it takes to 'see' inside the layered world of The Realm of Music...She will side with those who won't stand in her way in other words...she's probably more villan like than hero-like.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?: She treats them with respect and care as they are important to her in the real world and she needs their assistance during that time; though yes she can 'see' with music and her voice.

Family's work: Her family has run multiple pastry shops that were popular, but they also have toy factories and various other child-like things they've created.

How you do in school: As long as she has access to Brail books she'll do wonderfully in school she can be studious after all.

Strengths (can add more):
      1) Her heightened sense of hearing
      2) Her passion and logical mind's combination
      3) Her ability to keep calm under pressure

Weaknesses (can add more):
      1) Being blind is her main weakness; at least in the real world
      2) Her lack of any sort of physical strength
      3) Her desire to stay on top in the Realm of Music can make her somewhat reckless; though it is hard to maker her angry.

Anything else we should know? 1225

• Picture:
      popgirl-jpg.74038

Her Headphones:
      popgirl3-jpg.74040

Veiled Picture:
      popgirl2-jpg.74039
      (She has Cat ears and pink hair also Pink eyes.)

Name: Nanami Yoriku

Music style: Pop!

Favorite song: Oh crap....do I have to pick a favorite? Oh! how about this!?
      [media]
      "Pop music 101~ Some simple instructions for a good first impression~!"

Personality: "Oh~ Hehe. I love everything. You could say I'm super friendly and helpful...I'm pretty smart too actually. Ah...but I tend to be clumsy...That's a thing...I can usually dance well though! I'm pretty hyper nearly all the time....yeah have fun trying to handle me. I can be kinda obnoxious...I'm willing to admit that. Oooh and I really really like romance novels, so I guess maybe I'm a bit flirty too...huh...anything else you wanna know about me? Oh! Here's a thing! Be careful around me sometimes yeah I can't tell you why though. whoops nearly forgot this...don't make fun of me...ever or I WILL hit you don't think I won't!"

Hobbies: "Oh me? I love to read romance novels in my spare time, usually I'm singing though. I like Marianas Trench a lot so I usually listen to them but I also listen to Shut Up and Dance...and you know what I just love all things pop music okay? I'm a master of it after all! Oh! Other thing I can dance and enjoy it so I practice it."

Likes (can do more):
      1) Dancing
      2) Singing
      3) Reading Romance Novels

Dislikes(can do more):
      1) Snakes
      2) Sour food
      3) Scary Stories....keep this crap away from me!

History: A poor girl all her life she used her talents to earn a living. She was an orphan and because of her odd hair color and eye color though she always claimed it as part of her unique personality...and usually beat the snot out of any of the children who said otherwise only those who learned not to do this were showed her sweetness and she always protected those people around her. Her talents earned her living money, she sung for people as a child and was always loud and hard to miss but she was great at it and never missed a note. One of those times changed her life forever, some older teenager punks pulled her down off where she was singing one day and dragged her off into an alley, what ever happened to her nearly switched her personality completely around...nearly, after that though she worked harder, she wanted out of this area and so she fought for herself, pushed others away and one day got lucky. One of the people who she sung for pointedly was a talent agent that adopted her at 16 years old. She crammed years of knowledge into one year and was able to go to school with others, this time she didn't let the picking get to her and she works hard for what she wants. As for how she discovered the Realm she had been able to see it from a very young age but didn't understand what it was for so mostly ignored it when she could.

Mentality: "Aren't passionate and hyperactive the same thing, moron? Ugh whatever either way I'd say...I'm 'rough' if you wanna give me a tag. I don't take crap from anyone so go burn yeah? I don't know you and since I don't know you you're my enemy."

Use of power: "Huh...that's an odd one...I'm not disrespectful or anything...but well I will use my power to do what I want when I want, so I guess I'm neutral."

How do you treat your 'pawns'?: "First off you jerk, they aren't my 'pawns'! They're my friends and I swear to God if you say anything bad about them or down play their value to me and my heart again I will punch you so hard!"

Family's work: "Um...did you not read anything? I don't have a family...well not until recently. My...Guardian is a Talent Agent if you absolutely have to know?"

How you do in school: "Again, pay attention. I'm a freakin' genius, so how do you think I do? Straight A's thank you very much!"

Strengths:
      1) "Well I'm kinda strong actually...My kicks are the most powerful but I punch pretty hard too."
      2) "I'm really smart so you need help I can do it."
      3) "I would have to say...my voice is another strength of mine honestly."

Weaknesses:
      1) "I'm...kinda...re-reckless...Look sorry!"
      2) "I guess...my friends would be my main weakness."
      3) "I don't worry about my own health...ever. Probably unwise but blehhhhh what can you do about it?"

• Appearance:

large.jpg

Viel Realm
      Konachancom-101130durararaheadphonesknifeorihara_izayapink_eyes.jpg

Name:
      Akio

Music style:
      Electro

Favorite song:

Personality:
      In the real world he acts kindly to others and has incredible reserved and a top student however when going into the Music Realm he loses all control and becomes incredibly psychotic and has murderous intent

2) Fighting in Music realm
      3) Being Fashionable

Dislikes:
      1) Mess
      2)Ugliness
      3) Silence

History:
      From the day when he first started going to school
      his father started private schooling him, he was hash and wouldn't let him go to real school without him being able to do things that were 2 years ahead of his normal age. Then his mother taught him how the human mind worked and how people generally thought so he could be friends with people.

After having his life always controlled he started getting into music and found Electro, he found his freedom in it and began to listen it more and more until he found himself in the Music realm were he could let himself go and finally be free from his parents
      Mentality:
      He has two personality's, for example in the real world he is kind and forgiving but in the music world he is psychotic and manipulative however he can change in the real world too but generally he has control of it in the music realm when he loses all control

Use of power:
      Wants to use his powers to bring peace and order however he also wants it so he can be boss and have everything

How do you treat your 'pawns'? :
      Sees his pawns as his second family when in the real world using kindness to control them however can change personality and become ruthless and manipulative.

Family's work:
      His dad is a teacher and his mother is a psychologist however never saw through her son hiding his bad side.

How you do in school:
      He is a top student with nearly perfect scores and is also top of sports and is know for how kind he is to students and teachers

Strengths:
      1) Unpredictable in Viel
      2) Incredible Agility
      3) Hand to hand combat

Weaknesses:
      1) Losses control easily
      2) Can lose his temper if parents or love is talked about in his bad personality making his open for attacks
      3) Two personalitys can clash and fight over control

Other:
      Has multiple personality disorder
      50*49= 2450

• : : Appearance : :
      67426022e5d6d1aff6915b1df3091df7.jpg

: : Realm Veil : :
      932e20cfb2ed37fcb0ab745cf2dcb4cb.jpg

: : Name : :
      Leila Yuna Gyundĕ

: : Age : :

: : Location : :
      Japan, Kansai (関西地方) region, Kyoto (京都府) prefecture

Leila was born in Australia to a single mother who died when Leila was 14. She was then considered a ward of the court and was sent to an orphanage. After many years, she was adopted by an English-speaking family who was visiting from Japan.

: : Music style : :
      newcreate.php

: : Favorite song : :
      Percussional Exposure (Feat. Shockade)

: : Personality : :
      || Sarcastic || Narcissistic || Prideful || Playful || Bubbly || Arachnophobic ||
      Though Leila grew up in harsh circumstances, she never let that get to her. She remained friendly and upbeat throughout it all. She always attempts to dress well. She is quite prideful, causing her to be reckless in order to prove herself. She developed arachnophobia during her time in the orphanage. One of the other kids had told her to sleep with her mouth covered, or else spiders would crawl inside and make webs.

: : Hobbies : :
      Leila is accurate with a bow, and can make one of her own quite easily. She hunts and fishes with her father and older brother. She paints and sings, as well.

: : Likes : :
      ~ Singing ~
      ~ Painting ~
      ~ Hunting ~
      ~ Milk ~
      ~ Laying in the sun ~

: : Dislikes : :
      ~ Spiders ~
      ~ Coffee ~
      ~ Vegetables other than iceberg lettuce and carrots ~
      ~ Cold ~
      ~ Needles ~

: : History : :
      Leila was born in Australia to a single mother who died when Leila was 14. She was then considered a ward of the court and was sent to an orphanage. After many years, she was adopted by an English-speaking family who was visiting from Japan. She often went hunting with her father and older brother or she painted with her mother, until the Realm opened up. Then, she started spending more time in there.

She still spends time with her family, just not as much as before.

: : Mentality : :
      Leila is perfectly insane. In the fun way. (Our lunch group's way, Shlav.)

: : Use of power : :
      Leila uses her powers however she wishes, which is normally to use them to just mess with everyone. She isn't evil, but she also isn't a hero.

: : How do you treat your 'pawns'? : :
      Leila's followers treat her like a queen, so she treats them like her servants.

: : Family's work : :
      Leila's father is the owner of a small chain of maid cafes. He also hunts what he can and sells some of what he catches. Leila's mother is a toy and card designer for the Pokemon franchise. Her brother is currently in his last year of school before college.

: : How you do in school : :
      Leila never lets her grade drop beneath a B+, though it's rare to have that. She is friendly with her teacher, always helping out. She is also in many clubs, heading a few of those.

: : Strengths : :
      ~ Agile ~
      ~ Quick Thinker ~
      ~ Great Actress ~
      ~ Able to blend in easily ~

: : Weaknesses (can add more) : :
      ~ Small stature ~
      ~ Lack of base physical strength ~
      ~ Heavy sleeper ~

: : Anything else we should know? : :
      (Again, WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!)

• : : Appearance : :
      eabd11cf93bc6f039e3d2937ec2a2320.jpg

: : Realm Veil : :
      6b83594f49e64ea5e10103900351595e.jpg

: : Name : :
      Luca Sylae Izura

: : Age : :

: : Location : :
      Japan, Kansai (関西地方) region, Nara (奈良県) prefecture

Luca was born in Japan to an English-speaking family.

: : Music style : :
      newcreate.php

: : Favorite song : :

: : Personality : :
      || Trusting || Compassionate || Narcissistic || Fair || Book Nerd || Claustrophobic ||
      When you first meet Luca, he might seem a little... intense. He is quite friendly and loving to his friends. He is quite level-headed and fair. He loves to read, especially in quiet, dim spaces. He is also quite conscious of his appearance. He has mild claustrophobia. When in cramped spaces, his throat constricts and his sight dims.

: : Hobbies : :
      Luca loves his music, obviously. He is also an avid reader. He practices sword-fighting and hand-to-hand a lot. Most of the time, he can be found up high dozing in the sunlight.

: : Likes : :
      ~ Tea ~
      ~ Sunsets ~
      ~ Sunrises ~
      ~ Music ~
      ~ Sleep ~

: : Dislikes : :
      ~ Coffee ~
      ~ Milk ~
      ~ Worms ~
      ~ Pigeons ~
      ~ Cramped Spaces ~

: : History : :
      Luca wasn't special, at first. He had been the guy that sat quietly in the back of the room at school. He didn't have many friends. He didn't smile often and was normally very soft spoken.

Then, he found his music. In it, he found peace. Hope. It allowed him to calm himself. He started to open up more. To smile more. It let him lock his anger away as he delved into another world. A world ruled by machines. He wasn't happy. Not by a long shot. But he was content. He could deal with the grievances in his life, as long as he had his music.

Then, the Realm was found. A real other world. One in which he could do incredible things. His music gave him power. Gave him respect. He had become important. He was better than a celebrity. He was a Seer. And for the first time...

He was happy.

: : Mentality : :
      Luca is perfectly sane. At least, that's what the voices tell him.

He often has conversations with the voices that inhabit the empty spaces of his mind. He doesn't know where they came from or why they're there, but they are quite helpful, giving him advice about how to lead and such.

: : Use of power : :
      Luca mostly uses the power to have fun. He uses it justly, helping out whenever crime is involved.

: : How do you treat your 'pawns'? : :
      Luca treats his followers as what they are: followers who will listen to his every command. He treats them well enough, but doesn't go to any special lengths for them.

: : Family's work : :
      Luca's mother works small jobs around the city. There is a long list.
      Luca's father is a scientist who is attempting research into the Realm of Music. He doesn't know that his son is a Seer.

: : How you do in school : :
      Luca is decent in school. He gets A's and B's with a few C's mixed in.

: : Strengths : :
      ~ Agile ~
      ~ Ability to hide easily ~
      ~ Able to hold his alcohol ~
      ~ Good at using his powers ~

: : Weaknesses : :
      ~ Quick to anger when friends are harmed ~
      ~ Reckless ~
      ~ Lack of physical strength ~

: : Anything else we should know? : :
      The tattoos were gotten after the Realm had been discovered. The chain pattern on his left arm symbolizes his old life. One where he locked his feelings away. The vine pattern on his right arm symbolizes his new life that being a Seer has brought him. The tattoos follow him into the Realm, as well.

1225 (Oh my god, WHY?!?!?!?!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Can I reserve a space? I'm a little busy at the moment, but could I reserve Classical? c:

I'll get on writing my CS out soon! One question - Real or Anime pictures?

[spoili]
Can your question be answered using binomial expansion?
[/spoili]

Spot Reservation, and I'm not doing your maths, but I've read everything.
Music Reserved; Rock/Metal (basicly Queen, Nightwish, Powerwolf, Sabaton, Dio, Eagles, ECT)
Onwards with the CS!

Classical is reserved for you, and I would prefer anime pictures, in fact, going to add that now.

I don't know what you mean by Binomial expansion though

lol I'll reserve it, but it's not that hard of a question to answer, so give it a shot (I will probably accept everyone who gives it a shot/was part of the interest check)

Classical is reserved for you, and I would prefer anime pictures, in fact, going to add that now.

I don't know what you mean by Binomial expansion though

It's just a maths way of solving your question bro, my way of saying I've read all your rules bro,
Thanks!

got it..... should have thought of it like that.....

lol I'll reserve it, but it's not that hard of a question to answer, so give it a shot (I will probably accept everyone who gives it a shot/was part of the interest check)
~blows raspberry~ I came up with the basis of this idea remember?!

exactly why most of the interest check people are accepted anyhow.

Picture (please include one of your char with headphones/earbuds or a second picture/description of them):
28b0d950a746bca4753848998248aa37.jpg

He however suffers from Optical-Heterochromia, meaning not only are his eyes a multitude of colour shades, but over the course of a few months they will change colours entirely. In the current state they are the blue of the image, mixed with a deep, iridescent purple.

Veil appearance;
CHROMA_concept-01-620x.jpg

close up of the face plate and chest piece
chromaguy3_14021734_616.jpg

Name:
Alexander Gladstone
Age (High School ages):
Location (You can be pretty much wherever, but try to keep it around Japan (since that's where everything interesting happens): 43°10'10.5"N 141°23'44.2"E
He's a Brit in Japan.
Music style (Check the list so you aren't a duplicate, I will add the powers as you get accepted as well):
Rock/Metal
Favorite song(S) (please provide link or put a player in):
I'm only gonna put the solo from the next one, cus its a good 13 minutes long. Hell the solo is 9 minutes alone!

Personality:
Alexander is, in a word Hyper. seeming to find boundless energy in the music he listens to he almost never sleeps and is forever bouncing round like a lunatic and enjoying life. While he claims he knows all there is to know about metal and rock he is willing to listen to other music and talk to others about other things. excitable and without a doubt open to all sorts of new ideas he sees music as a source of energy and power rather than something to fight over and believes that fighting others because they listen to something else is stupid. admittedly he will vehemently defend his own choice, in his own words "I like what I like. You like what you like. Lets not fight and just. Pardon the pun, rock out." outside of music he loves building and engineering, focusing on it in his courses. often doing his work with his headphones on and work like a madman.

Hobbies:
He loves building, listening to music. along with a constant unending stream of projects.
Likes (can do more):
1)Rock/metal music.
2)Suger
3) Legos!

Dislikes(can do more):
1)Tidy rooms
2)People who try to force their opinion on others.
3) Lemons.

History:
Alexander was born in to a small family, just the three of them, his mom dad and himself. his dad often would play Pink Floyd and other music from the years of his youth and Alexander followed in his footsteps, though with a heavier and somewhat more modern twist. His love of building shone through early where he would play with lego and build things that even shocked his child development monitors. He went in to school and exelled in maths and the sciences, though his spelling was terrible, and hasn't improved since. nor has his handwriting.

Mentality (Is your char insane, hyperactive, passionate, ect):
Insanely Hyperactive.

Use of power (are you a hero? Do you try and hide it? Are you the villian? Explain it):
He is....Well he treats his power like a toy, but one that could blow his face of at any second. and loves it. He uses it not for fighting unless he needs to. but will use it because he can.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers):
He treats them like friends, He'll look out for them and make sure they don't do anything stupid, but he will also understand the sacrifice of one for the needs of the meny.

Family's work:
His father is a manager at a local pharmacy and his mother runs a florists shop in the local market.

How you do in school:
His grades in the sciences and maths are top of the class. English and languages, he's the butt end. everything else, he's in the top 10, if not the best.

Strengths (can add more):
1)Total Understanding, He finds it dead easy to understand people and make people understand him
2)Calming Nature, He is calm by nature and that seems to be a natural state around him, in total contrast to his music those around him tend to calm down much faster than normal
3)Willingness to listen, He his happy to listen to others be it their music or their own opinions.

Weaknesses (can add more):
1) He dislikes fighting and will avoid it at all costs, that is not to say he can't fight
2) He tends to hold grudges for a while.
3)

Powers;

Rock-
Natural) The truths that are commonly seen in rock music, it seems to be easier to reed someone's mood. This can be used for a variety of things, such as possibly finding a break in someone's attack, or reading the intentions of the suspicious man in the bank.
1) Rock has a natural talent, it hasn't gone away no matter what has been done to it. The seer is able to better be more resilliant to physical attack, though attacks that come from any other style of music are less able to take a hit from, but it's better than anyone else (so pretty much a partial absolute defence).

Metal-
Natural) The natural fealing that comes from metal is something that can't be tampered with. Metal music seers can mask their true emotions and feelings better than anyone who has even a fragment of a life (sorry, monks still have you beat).
1) By projecting an emotion, a thing called empethy is done. The seer is able to project their emotion (or mask of one) to other people. Until the seer is stronger, it effects most people in a direction (a wedge out from where you are looking) and can sometimes be triggered on accident.
((WIP.))

Last edited:
Нинa Волков
music_notes_divider_by_hauntingechoes-d46bdgw.gif

blue,color,computergraphics,girl,graphic,headphones-536b38c5eede21497206c69485e5ee69_h.jpg

Realm Veil:
lady_knight_by_milyknight-d55vu7w.jpg

Name:
Nina Volkov

Music style:

Favourite song:

Physical Description:
Nina is about 5ft8 and is very slender. She isn't very curvy or thick, and has a very willowy figure. She had thick black hair which is cut into a bob and bright blue eyes. She has thick eyeliner but not much other makeup on her face. Her clothing style is smart and mature outside and very relaxed at home.
Realm Veil: Nina is the same in the Realm mostly. Her hair is much longer though. She looks similar to a female Knight, except instead of carrying a weapon, she carries a violin and bow. She is very noble looking and loves the way she looks.

Personality:
|| Hard-Working || Intense || Confident || Slightly Narcissistic || Compassionate || Philosophical ||
Usually, the first thing you notice about Nina is the hint of narcissism and distance. She is cold faced and has a cool allure about her. She seems very mature for her age and is flatly spoken. However, she isn't shy. Nina always has confidence in everything she does.
Getting to know her more, you'll discover she's insanely hard-working and is a slight perfectionist. Most of her passion is directed to her interests rather than others, yet she is somewhat compassionate. She definitely cares for people close to her and would go to lengths to protect those who mean most to her.
Despite her ability to turn any sad feelings into something productive, Nina can prove to be aggressive when angered. She is never violent but can get rather intense when it comes to revenge or getting payback. In rare occasions, Nina can act out of selfish want for revenge rather than doing the sensible thing.

Hobbies:
Nina plays the Piano, Violin, Harp and is a choral singer, most of her time is spent on the piano. She adores Mozart for Choral music but prefers the works of Liszt and Chopin on the piano.
Nina also reads a lot, she loves the works of Nietzsche, Tolstoy and Marx.
Sometimes she paints, but it's more of an abstract and impressional work rather than anything she'd consider 'art', it's mostly inspired by music and emotion.

Neon lights
Lie ins
Philosophy
Praise
Heist movies

Dislikes:
Horror Movies
Maths
The heat
Early mornings
Hyperactivity
Milk

History:
Nina was born in Moscow, Russia. She had no siblings but very caring parents. They defied the Russian Stereotype of overbearing & Over pushy. In fact, they didn't push Nina in anyway. This angered her as she grew up, thinking that if they had pushed her, she could be in elite musical academies by now.
At 10, Nina moved to Japan with her father. Her parents split up when she was 9 and her mother moved back to the Russian countryside. This was when she matured greatly, since her dad was immature and cried on her shoulder. She learnt the language at an average speed and didn't blend in very well. She always had been cocky and never earned her self real friends. Some mocked her for her accent, others avoided her because she was rude. However, it didn't phase Nina too much. When she hit her teens, around 13-15, she got so brought down over the isolation and went through a bad patch.

She showed talent from the very first time she picked up an instrument. Her parents didn't believe in pushing their daughter into anything, so when she reached an age she could, Nina began to self-teach. At school, she got close with her music teacher, who offered free lessons in hope she could go on to do great things in music.
Her father finally agreed to letting her go to the school choir, and she quickly became head chorister.

Mentality:
Emotional and intense internally. Calm externally.

Use of power:
Nina has never been an aggressive person. She wouldn't use her power to seek out trouble. However, her narcissistic personality is no stranger to bragging. She would defend her music to the max with her powers, and her mouth gets her into more trouble than her music, as she has been known to big up Classical. She talks of its elite style, but doesn't put down music. She simply uses her power to defend her own.
Nina is all bark and [nearly] no bite.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?:
With great respect. She instantly connects to those who connect with Classical. She may be introverted, but she doesn't shy away from being a leader. She loves speeches and talking about the Elite style of Classical.
However, she expects them to join her in the defense of their music. She'd be awfully disappointed with them if they didn't.
Nina wants the best for them, as long as they do their part too.

Family's work:
Her mother was a secretary to Ninas father, but moved back to being a country labourer. Her Father is a Sales Manager in an international company.

How you do in school:
Nina excels in English, Art and other creative subjects.
She does average and below average in anything empirical or scientific.
Nina is in the top of her class in Philosophy and Music.

Strengths:
Because of the natural(and scientifically proven) use of classical music, Nina is more apt to think better, and in situations, can seem to slow down time, allowing for her to take in the entire picture and decide what to do next.

1By the use of classical music, Nina is able to better take control of situations, and depending on the person, can change their thoughts on some things. She can also partially make it seem like something non-living is somewhere else(i.e. making a rock look like it is a boulder in front of you, or making it look like a door is in an empty entryway).

Weaknesses:
Whilst she is a great defensive fighter, her calm nature doesn't help her with attack. She isn't very strong and needs her pawns to protect her if needed.

Because of Nina's intense and sometimes narcissistic ways, she can be ignorant to many threats. This makes her easy to get past, if her ego is fed.

Anything else we should know?
- Nina is a lesbian.
- In the Realm, she's usually seen carrying a violin bow.

tumblr_m9c8xvWyiH1rto88t.gif

Last edited:
@Ay-Ex and @EddiEddi I love both your chars!!!!

Eddi, if you wouldn't mind narrowing down on your location (like a city or a more specific region of Japan, since it's not a small area.) I can accept what you have so far. I already know what your power will be.

Ay, I love how your char seems to purely own the style. While reading it though, did I detect a hint of reality? The only thing I see as being an issue so far is that your name, I don't know how I would even begin to pronounce it.... could you add below it a pronunciation or a way to have it written in english? Or maybe a nickname that was given to her when she got to Japan? Anything like that would do.

Thank you both for joining!

Ay, I love how your char seems to purely own the style. While reading it though, did I detect a hint of reality? The only thing I see as being an issue so far is that your name, I don't know how I would even begin to pronounce it.... could you add below it a pronunciation or a way to have it written in english? Or maybe a nickname that was given to her when she got to Japan? Anything like that would do.

Her name is Nina Volkov [Pronounced Nee-Nah Vol-Cough], it says just below! If that is still the problem I'll work on a nickname!

Reserving Steampunk and Dubstep.

(Really, Shlavekt? You took the Nightcore? I'm the one who introduced you to it and I got you hooked... Great...

Oh! I feel so stupid, I'm sorry @Ay-Ex, didn't even notice you had another name section..... shows how much I pay attention to reading DX

Reactions: King
@Ay-Ex and @EddiEddi I love both your chars!!!!

Eddi, if you wouldn't mind narrowing down on your location (like a city or a more specific region of Japan, since it's not a small area.) I can accept what you have so far. I already know what your power will be.

Thank you both for joining!
I'm debating where, I don't want to put him out in the middle of no where. so I'll wait for others. If you can give me the power I can finish shuff off!

Lol what? *is very confused what you mean*

Status
Not open for further replies.