eabd11cf93bc6f039e3d2937ec2a2320.jpg

: : Realm Veil : :
6b83594f49e64ea5e10103900351595e.jpg

: : Name : :
Luca Sylae Izura

: : Age : :

: : Location : :
Japan, Kansai (関西地方) region, Nara (奈良県) prefecture

Luca was born in Japan to an English-speaking family.

: : Music style : :
newcreate.php

: : Favorite song : :

: : Personality : :
|| Trusting || Compassionate || Narcissistic || Fair || Book Nerd || Claustrophobic ||
When you first meet Luca, he might seem a little... intense. He is quite friendly and loving to his friends. He is quite level-headed and fair. He loves to read, especially in quiet, dim spaces. He is also quite conscious of his appearance. He has mild claustrophobia. When in cramped spaces, his throat constricts and his sight dims.

: : Hobbies : :
Luca loves his music, obviously. He is also an avid reader. He practices sword-fighting and hand-to-hand a lot. Most of the time, he can be found up high dozing in the sunlight.

: : Likes : :
~ Tea ~
~ Sunsets ~
~ Sunrises ~
~ Music ~
~ Sleep ~

: : Dislikes : :
~ Coffee ~
~ Milk ~
~ Worms ~
~ Pigeons ~
~ Cramped Spaces ~

: : History : :
Luca wasn't special, at first. He had been the guy that sat quietly in the back of the room at school. He didn't have many friends. He didn't smile often and was normally very soft spoken.

Then, he found his music. In it, he found peace. Hope. It allowed him to calm himself. He started to open up more. To smile more. It let him lock his anger away as he delved into another world. A world ruled by machines. He wasn't happy. Not by a long shot. But he was content. He could deal with the grievances in his life, as long as he had his music.

Then, the Realm was found. A real other world. One in which he could do incredible things. His music gave him power. Gave him respect. He had become important. He was better than a celebrity. He was a Seer. And for the first time...

He was happy.

: : Mentality : :
Luca is perfectly sane. At least, that's what the voices tell him.

He often has conversations with the voices that inhabit the empty spaces of his mind. He doesn't know where they came from or why they're there, but they are quite helpful, giving him advice about how to lead and such.

: : Use of power : :
Luca mostly uses the power to have fun. He uses it justly, helping out whenever crime is involved.

: : How do you treat your 'pawns'? : :
Luca treats his followers as what they are: followers who will listen to his every command. He treats them well enough, but doesn't go to any special lengths for them.

: : Family's work : :
Luca's mother works small jobs around the city. There is a long list.
Luca's father is a scientist who is attempting research into the Realm of Music. He doesn't know that his son is a Seer.

: : How you do in school : :
Luca is decent in school. He gets A's and B's with a few C's mixed in.

: : Strengths : :
~ Agile ~
~ Ability to hide easily ~
~ Able to hold his alcohol ~
~ Good at using his powers ~

: : Weaknesses : :
~ Quick to anger when friends are harmed ~
~ Reckless ~
~ Lack of physical strength ~

: : Anything else we should know? : :
The tattoos were gotten after the Realm had been discovered. The chain pattern on his left arm symbolizes his old life. One where he locked his feelings away. The vine pattern on his right arm symbolizes his new life that being a Seer has brought him. The tattoos follow him into the Realm, as well.

1225 (Oh my god, WHY?!?!?!?!)

Steampunk-
Natural) The mind is a powerful thing, and as such, can be changed. Steampunk seers are naturally smart in general things, and can excell at thing that are hands on. This can be engineering, music, almost anything (science and most general courses don't have any effect). With even just a couple of wires, some metal, and a lever, they can even create basic contraptions.
1) Using the world around you, you can change how something looks, works, or both. This can be anything from making an elevator work like an escalator to making a wristwatch a walkie-talkie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: : Appearance : :
67426022e5d6d1aff6915b1df3091df7.jpg

: : Realm Veil : :
932e20cfb2ed37fcb0ab745cf2dcb4cb.jpg

: : Name : :
Leila Yuna Gyundĕ

: : Age : :

: : Location : :
Japan, Kansai (関西地方) region, Kyoto (京都府) prefecture

Leila was born in Australia to a single mother who died when Leila was 14. She was then considered a ward of the court and was sent to an orphanage. After many years, she was adopted by an English-speaking family who was visiting from Japan.

: : Music style : :
newcreate.php

: : Favorite song : :
Percussional Exposure (Feat. Shockade)

: : Personality : :
|| Sarcastic || Narcissistic || Prideful || Playful || Bubbly || Arachnophobic ||
Though Leila grew up in harsh circumstances, she never let that get to her. She remained friendly and upbeat throughout it all. She always attempts to dress well. She is quite prideful, causing her to be reckless in order to prove herself. She developed arachnophobia during her time in the orphanage. One of the other kids had told her to sleep with her mouth covered, or else spiders would crawl inside and make webs.

: : Hobbies : :
Leila is accurate with a bow, and can make one of her own quite easily. She hunts and fishes with her father and older brother. She paints and sings, as well.

: : Likes : :
~ Singing ~
~ Painting ~
~ Hunting ~
~ Milk ~
~ Laying in the sun ~

: : Dislikes : :
~ Spiders ~
~ Coffee ~
~ Vegetables other than iceberg lettuce and carrots ~
~ Cold ~
~ Needles ~

: : History : :
Leila was born in Australia to a single mother who died when Leila was 14. She was then considered a ward of the court and was sent to an orphanage. After many years, she was adopted by an English-speaking family who was visiting from Japan. She often went hunting with her father and older brother or she painted with her mother, until the Realm opened up. Then, she started spending more time in there.

She still spends time with her family, just not as much as before.

: : Mentality : :
Leila is perfectly insane. In the fun way. (Our lunch group's way, Shlav.)

: : Use of power : :
Leila uses her powers however she wishes, which is normally to use them to just mess with everyone. She isn't evil, but she also isn't a hero.

: : How do you treat your 'pawns'? : :
Leila's followers treat her like a queen, so she treats them like her servants.

: : Family's work : :
Leila's father is the owner of a small chain of maid cafes. He also hunts what he can and sells some of what he catches. Leila's mother is a toy and card designer for the Pokemon franchise. Her brother is currently in his last year of school before college.

: : How you do in school : :
Leila never lets her grade drop beneath a B+, though it's rare to have that. She is friendly with her teacher, always helping out. She is also in many clubs, heading a few of those.

: : Strengths : :
~ Agile ~
~ Quick Thinker ~
~ Great Actress ~
~ Able to blend in easily ~

: : Weaknesses (can add more) : :
~ Small stature ~
~ Lack of base physical strength ~
~ Heavy sleeper ~

: : Anything else we should know? : :
(Again, WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Dubstep-
Natural) At any time, if you inted to do something physical, your body seems to get more intense, finally reaching it's peak of strength (does not effect your physical appearance) before slowly going down with small bursts throughout the downfall.
1) Using your natural ability as a reflex, you can move faster, hit harder, and go longer. Your normal strength gets almost tripled, but at the same time, it slowly seeps away, and if used too long, your body can shut down on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The strengths and weaknesses that are already on the char sheet are for them to fill out @EddiEddi, we are going to have a separate section for the style strengths and weaknesses.
Ah ok, the way it was worded made it feel like they were ofr the powers.

Eddi! I'm not sure if Shlavekt has already gotten to you about this, but...

I was thinking that maybe when they enter the Realm, their looks and/or clothing changes. Whatcha think?

(I told Shlavekt and he said he'd ask you.)

Eddi! I'm not sure if Shlavekt has already gotten to you about this, but...

I was thinking that maybe when they enter the Realm, their looks and/or clothing changes. Whatcha think?

(I told Shlavekt and he said he'd ask you.)
YES all the yes.
not only because it means people can have two different images, but it also means that people who hate each other in the real world could be lovers in the realm or vice versa, Or other fun shenanigans!

I allready have my image nicely lined up;
chromaguy3_14021734_616.jpg

Chroma1.jpg

The stars on his chest move in sync with his music, and the metal plates seem to shift and fold to represent it, If its smooth rock they are all flat and aligned, it its harder they are more jagged and sharp.

Whoop! I contributed to planning the roleplay! :D

I think we should put on the CS something along the lines of "Realm Appearance". Shlavekt will have to do that, though.

Now to keep working on my CS.

Will you call it "Realm Appearance"? Just want to know so that I can go ahead and put it into my CS.

It's probably going to go under "Realm Veil" since it's meant to hide what they normally look like. @EddiEddi I can already tell we are going to get along quite well.

So I've gotta get a way she looks in the Music realm too? ^.^ cool I'll add mine later. My mobile freaking hates Iwaku right now

Yeah Arius, Gen and I were talking a bit more about it when we were at school, and thought it'd add (other than what eddi said) a different side to things.

Okay, everyone be sure to check the taken styles section to make sure I got everything correct please!

Okay I finished the CS if there anything wrong then tell me :D

-falls over- after a long struggle to mobiley edit it I have added her Veil Realm appearance...

@Pega6, there is only one thing: The strengths and weaknesses. They are the ones from before the power, you'll add another section later for the style strengths and weaknesses.

♥ 松岡 メイ
01.png

Veiled Picture:
large.jpg

Name:
Mei Matsuoka

Music style:

Favorite song:
The Librarian-Simone's Song

or

Frank Sinatra-My Funny Valentine

Personality:
Mei is a flirtatious, adventurous and carefree person who loves to play around with emotions. She can be selfish but very passionate when it comes to music. She also gives nicknames to her friends. In addition, she seems to be introverted in the sense that she keeps her hardships to herself and always hides it with a smile.

Hobbies:
Reading books
Fencing
baking pastries

Fencing
sweets
Jazz
Gardens

Dislikes:
Blood
Sharp objects especially needles
Bugs

History:
Mei is the only daughter in the family, and his older brother forced him to go to music academy to become an idol and serve as the Matsuoka's family's tool for publicity. Mei indeed went to the academy and became an idol composing jazz songs and singing them.

When she was still a child, Mei lost her mother due to an accident. She was only able to see his mother's face through recorded video tapes of her performances, and this revealed that Mei's mother was a famous idol. One day when Mei was watching her mother's tapes, her father came in and frantically discarded all of them, stating that she thought she threw away everything of her's. This caused Mei to believe that her father hated er mother. Grieving during her childhood with the loss of his mother, Mei would often lock herself on her room and listen to her mother singing jazz music and since then, she began to develop her talents in singing and playing jazz.

Mentality:
Mei is very passionate when it comes to her music and she is mentally stable. She always shows up with a smile even if shes hurting deep inside.

Use of power:
Mei only uses her power when she thinks it is needed, such as whenever she's in danger or she needs to protect someone. She tries to hide her power as best as she can to avoid confrontation and issues.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?:
She treats them with respect, love and care. She sees them as equal beings and would do everything to protect them. Although, there are times that when she's completely aggressive and destroys everything that comes in her way but this happens very very rarely.

Family's work:
Her father is the executive chairman of a multi-billion conglomerate and her mother used to be a singing idol. Her older brother is a business man and her younger brother is a prodigy.

How you do in school:
She excels in Language and of course, Music. She is also known around campus as "Princess", the girl who knows how to keep the boys do everything for her.

Strengths:
Fencing
Archery
Baking

Weaknesses:
Math
Cute things

Other:
She always have a xacto knife with her

50! / (2! (50 - 2)!) =1225

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: King
@DANAsaur, I just wanted to let you know (and I should really be editing the cs to say this as well) but the strengths and weaknesses aren't fully linked with the power. For example, my char (when I actually get to writing his sheet) is going to have strengths that involve everything from computer skills, to hand to hand combat/weaponry combat. The weaknesses are the same.

Ability strengths and weaknesses will be decided later between myself and Eddi, so we can do a bit of balancing throughout all the chars.

also, as of right now, I think we have enough that @EddiEddi and I need to get to work on really getting powers ready, and I can get us started!

@DANAsaur, I just wanted to let you know (and I should really be editing the cs to say this as well) but the strengths and weaknesses aren't fully linked with the power. For example, my char (when I actually get to writing his sheet) is going to have strengths that involve everything from computer skills, to hand to hand combat/weaponry combat. The weaknesses are the same.
Sorry! I used one of the almost finished CS as my reference so.... xD

Anyway, I'll edit it right away~

Your just fine, I wanted to be sure you were aware. Your CS looks great, with how diverse everyone is..... this will be a fun RP....

Reactions: Arius LaVari
WIP

松岡 メイ
View attachment 69037
Veiled Picture :
View attachment 69039

Name:
Mei Matsuoka

Age (High School ages):

Music style:

Favorite song:
The Librarian-Simone's Song

or

Frank Sinatra-My Funny Valentine

Personality:
Mei is a flirtatious, adventurous and carefree person who loves to play around with emotions. She can be selfish but very passionate when it comes to music. She also gives nicknames to her friends. In addition, she seems to be introverted in the sense that she keeps his hardships to herself.

Hobbies:
Reading books
Creating music
baking pastries
Singing

Likes (can do more):
1)
2)
3)

Dislikes(can do more):
1)
2)
3)

History:
Mei is the only daughter in the family, and his older brother forced him to go to music academy to become an idol and serve as the Matsuoka's family's tool for publicity. Mei indeed went to the academy and became an idol composing jazz songs and singing them.

When she was still a child, Mei lost her mother due to an accident. She was only able to see his mother's face through recorded video tapes of her performances, and this revealed that Mei's mother was a famous idol. One day when Mei was watching her mother's tapes, her father came in and frantically discarded all of them, stating that she thought she threw away everything of her's. This caused Mei to believe that her father hated er mother. Grieving during her childhood with the loss of his mother, Mei would often lock herself on her room and listen to her mother singing jazz music and since then, she began to develop her talents in singing and playing jazz.

Mentality:
Mei is very passionate when it comes to her music and she is mentally stable. She always shows up with a smile even if shes hurting deep inside.

Use of power (are you a hero? Do you try and hide it? Are you the villian? Explain it):
Mei only uses her power when she thinks it is needed, such as whenever she's in danger or she needs to protect someone. She tries to hide her power as best as she can to avoid confrontation and issues.

How do you treat your 'pawns'? (your followers):
She treats them with respect and love. She sees them as equal beings and would do everything to protect them. Although, there are times that when she's completely aggressive and destroys everything that comes in her way but this happens very very rarely.

Family's work:
Her father is the executive chairman of a multi-billion conglomerate and her mother used to be a singing idol. Her older brother is a business man and her younger brother is a prodigy.

How you do in school:
She excels in Language and of course, Music. She is also known around campus as "Princess" a girl who knows how keep the boys do her bidding.

Strengths:
fencing
archery
baking

Weaknesses:
math
cute things

Other:

50! / (2! (50 - 2)!) =1225
Yesssssss, I was legit split between Classical and Jazz, I'm glad somebody went with it -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.