Viel Realm
Konachancom-101130durararaheadphonesknifeorihara_izayapink_eyes.jpg

Name:
Akio

Music style:
Electro

Favorite song:

Personality:
In the real world he acts kindly to others and has incredible reserved and a top student however when going into the Music Realm he loses all control and becomes incredibly psychotic and has murderous intent

2) Fighting in Music realm
3) Being Fashionable

Dislikes:
1) Mess
2)Ugliness
3) Silence

History:
From the day when he first started going to school
his father started private schooling him, he was hash and wouldn't let him go to real school without him being able to do things that were 2 years ahead of his normal age. Then his mother taught him how the human mind worked and how people generally thought so he could be friends with people.

After having his life always controlled he started getting into music and found Electro, he found his freedom in it and began to listen it more and more until he found himself in the Music realm were he could let himself go and finally be free from his parents

Mentality:
He has two personality's, for example in the real world he is kind and forgiving but in the music world he is psychotic and manipulative however he can change in the real world too but generally he has control of it in the music realm when he loses all control

Use of power:
Wants to use his powers to bring peace and order however he also wants it so he can be boss and have everything

How do you treat your 'pawns'? :
Sees his pawns as his second family when in the real world using kindness to control them however can change personality and become ruthless and manipulative.

Family's work:
His dad is a teacher and his mother is a psychologist however never saw through her son hiding his bad side.

How you do in school:
He is a top student with nearly perfect scores and is also top of sports and is know for how kind he is to students and teachers

Strengths:
1) Unpredictable in Viel
2) Incredible Agility
3) Hand to hand combat

Weaknesses:
1) Losses control easily
2) Can lose his temper if parents or love is talked about in his bad personality making his open for attacks
3) Two personalitys can clash and fight over control

Other:
Has multiple personality disorder
50*49= 2450

Last edited:
^.^' I don't know if you'll check back soo...again I'll ask~ can I play? If so can I have Alternative? (That's Evanescence's style I do believe.)

^.^' I don't know if you'll check back soo...again I'll ask~ can I play? If so can I have Alternative? (That's Evanescence's style I do believe.)
Since I feel like I'm co-gm'ing. feel free to join, but I wouldn't call Evanescence's style alternative. Thats more kieser cheifs. Its more love/power ballard. but that is also free.

lol thank you Eddi for picking up where I left off, and welcome you two, can't wait to see the finished characters you turn up.

Eddi, do you want me to make a convo with you so we can discuss the powers and things of that sort? (if so, I'll do it in the morning, since its 2246 here)

lol thank you Eddi for picking up where I left off, and welcome you two, can't wait to see the finished characters you turn up.

Eddi, do you want me to make a convo with you so we can discuss the powers and things of that sort? (if so, I'll do it in the morning, since its 2246 here)
I'd be happy to descuss it with you. and step in as co-gm while you get the story and plot sorted I can deal with new people'z

Really? ^.^ cuz I've seen it classed as alternative so I will take that then. I won't be able to do my sheet until I get home though.

Really? ^.^ cuz I've seen it classed as alternative so I will take that then. I won't be able to do my sheet until I get home though.

double post. and 'alternative' is kinda open ended. it just means 'stuff that is different from the norm' like you could call bands like van canto alternative because its a weird ass rock/acapella with drums group. I was just narrowing it down.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Picture: Real World sing_by_ama_natto-d5zom6z.png

Veil Realm image.jpg
Name: Carla Monteque

Location: She currently lives in Japan but was born and raised in France. Her exact location is Tokyo, Japan.

Music style: Master of Alternative

Favorite song:

Personality: Carla is calm and usually peaceful, she is also fairly heavily dependant on others for help but never asks for help without offering something in return, very musically driven she has been pursuing a singing career for a long time. She is also intelligent and active, usually to make up for her lack...of...well you'll find out, she's always active and tries to be as healthy as possible. As such she is sort of neat freak-like, despite all her anti-social tendencies though she is actually quite outgoing and won't be afraid to talk to anyone.

Hobbies: Singing, Listening to Music, generally anything music based...and reading; though she reads strangely.

2) The Realm of Music
3) Books

Dislikes(can do more):
1) Her inability to see
2) Having to depend so heavily on others
3) Being in the Real World

History: Carla was raised in a rich home and was born blind, she lived most of her childhood life in France and found that music could help her 'see' where she was going, it was something strange and the whole reason she began pursuing music. She noticed that Alternative styles of music piqued her interest the most and helped her 'see' the most clearly and took particular interest in that. When she was around 11 years old she and her family left France and moved to Japan, where she quickly found that people took interest in her for her odd 'skills'. The next few years up until recently she was fairly popular and often got the help she needed, the first time she ever fully saw anything was one odd day when she was listening to her favorite song, she had been lost in the music with closed eyes but when they opened she had been surprised to notice that she could actually 'see' clearly, to say it was an overwhelming experience for her would be an understatement, she cried because it was the first time she had ever seen anything.

Mentality: She is extremely passionate about music...and refuses to die for any reason until; if possible; she can stay in the Realm of Music. Her desire to have her sight driving everything she does.

Use of power: She is most likely neutral, as she will do whatever it takes to 'see' inside the layered world of The Realm of Music...She will side with those who won't stand in her way in other words...she's probably more villan like than hero-like.

How do you treat your 'pawns'?: She treats them with respect and care as they are important to her in the real world and she needs their assistance during that time; though yes she can 'see' with music and her voice.

Family's work: Her family has run multiple pastry shops that were popular, but they also have toy factories and various other child-like things they've created.

How you do in school: As long as she has access to Brail books she'll do wonderfully in school she can be studious after all.

Strengths (can add more):
1) Her heightened sense of hearing
2) Her passion and logical mind's combination
3) Her ability to keep calm under pressure

Weaknesses (can add more):
1) Being blind is her main weakness; at least in the real world
2) Her lack of any sort of physical strength
3) Her desire to stay on top in the Realm of Music can make her somewhat reckless; though it is hard to maker her angry.

Anything else we should know? 1225

(Well Shal...Lemme know what you think of her. ^.^ If there's something you don't like about her then I will fix her...but this is the idea I want to do with this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, and I think I already know what sort of power to give her *evil hand rubbing* The only downside I see with her is the location isn't really specific. Could you narrow it down? Or are you doing the same thing as Eddi by waiting to see what pops up?

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
lol and your answer is so close (your on the right track, but remember: 2 people per convo)

I like her, and I think I already know what sort of power to give her *evil hand rubbing* The only downside I see with her is the location isn't really specific. Could you narrow it down? Or are you doing the same thing as Eddi by waiting to see what pops up?
remember to go through the powers with me later on so we end up with more fun stuff like I suggested.

lol and your answer is so close (your on the right track, but remember: 2 people per convo)
DX' I am not good at math. @.@' I used a calculator to get that far. -feeling really stupid- and yeah I was waiting to see what happens and where... @.@' do I multiply that answer by 2...? @.@ I'm a writer not a math person! DX

Lol Arius, your just fine, it means you were trying. If you really want to know how it's solved, pm me and I'll tell you.

its 50+49+48+47+46 ect its effectivly Sum fifty.

Reactions: King
its 50+49+48+47+46 ect its effectivly Sum fifty.

Sn = n/2 [2a + (n-1)d] is the formula I believe for an arithmetic series n being the number of terms, d being the difference and a being the first term

Fuck yeah maths

Also should we make our own weaknesses for the powers or nah??

Sn = n/2 [2a + (n-1)d] is the formula I believe for an arithmetic series n being the number of terms, d being the difference and a being the first term

Fuck yeah maths

Also should we make our own weaknesses for the powers or nah??
so close to sum 41.

anyway, No.

since the powers will be re-worked once everyone is ready and the gm has enough players. I will be doing the reworking. I suggest everyone fills in everything exept powers and strengths/weaknesses for now.

THIS IS IMPORTANT ^^ PAY ATTENTION!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: King
-covers her head and whines- noooo thank you! Maths...

My internet isn't working so I'll finish my tommorow at school :D

The strengths and weaknesses that are already on the char sheet are for them to fill out @EddiEddi, we are going to have a separate section for the style strengths and weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.