Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn smiled and sat up properly "Well you might of told someone before me" he said smiling and put his arm around her shoulder "Sure is our little baby" he said smiling and kissed the side of her head

Elvira smiled happily, and leaned into him. "Thank goodness this is the last surprise - I think you've had enough surprises from me in the past few days."

Zayn laughed "Yeah i really think i have had enough of them, i mean they have been the most amazing prizes i could of asked for, the best two, the wedding and finding out i'm going to be a dad but i think i've had a surprise overload" he said smiling

She grinned, "Wanna wake up the lads and tell them the news?" Elvira wriggled out of the bed and pulled on her dressing gown.

Zayn looked at her and grinned at the idea and he got out of the bed and at least put on some sweats and then looked at elvira and kissed her cheek "yeah let's tell them" he said smiling

Elvira giggled, and leaped onto Niall and Harry's bed, bouncing on top of them, "It's time to get up! Time to get up!" She ssng loudly, which consequently woke Liam and Louis up.

Louis sat up, and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "What's all the shouting for?"

Zayn laughed and watched her for a bit before jumping onto Louis "we have some really big news to tell you guys, so Harry and Niall you better wake up now" Zayn shouted to them

Liam groaned a bit and looked at the two "what else could you want to tell us" he said and rolled over on his bed

Harry opened one eye, and groaned, "Alright, I'm awake! Elvira - quit jumping on me." He covered his curly head with a pillow.

Elvira giggled and stopped bouncing. She sat down and poked Niall, "Niall, wakey-wakey..."

Zayn smiled "you wil find out in a bit Liam" he said smiling

Niall frowned and got a hold of elviras hand "I'm awake" he mumbled and opened his eyes

Elvira laughed and sat back. "We have a surprise to tell you all...." She glanced at Zayn, beaming.

Zayn smiled and stood up on Louis bed "and I don't know how well you guys will take it but let's just say that..." Zayn said pausing and looked at elvira with a smile on his face "elviras pregnant" he said smiling

Harry fell out of bed with shock, and he quickly stood up again. "Pregnant? With your baby this time?" He looked at Zayn for confirmation.

Elvira smiled, "Yeah - four months now. Five months from now, there will be a new member of the One Direction family."

Zayn laughed a bit at Harry and raised an eyebrow "well it isn't exactly going to be any one else's is it Harry come on I think you can do the science here" he said with a wink

Niall sat up and hugged elvira next to him and kissed her cheek "congrats to both of you" he said smiling "so you have a small baby bump yet if you are 4 months?" he asked smiling

Liam looked at Zayn and smiled "well someone is going to be a real daddy" he said smiling

Elvira grinned and nodded, "Yeah - it's just a small one, but it's there. I just told Zayn this morning - about five minutes ago." She glanced over at Zayn and smiled. "The phrase I have in mind is; over the moon."

Harry rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean- remember the last time it wasn't yours?"

Zayn liked at Harry "yeah that's true haz but that was because her drinked was spiked and well I do remember what we did four months ago" he said laughing and looked at elvira with a smile "you could say I was, in really happy" he said smiling

Niall grinned and put his hand on elviras stomach "aww a little Malik baby" he said smiling "elvira keep your chil away from mirrors if you want he or she it to be vain like their dad" Niall said glancing at zayn

Elvira rolled her eyes, grinning, "A little vanity isn't a bad thing - besides, this little baby will hopefully have the good looks and singing talent of their dad as well, so it balances out." She lay back on the bed in the spot where Harry was lying previously.

Harry looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "That's my bed." In response, Elvira flipped him the one finger. "Bite me, Styles." She smirked. "I'm here now."

Zayn grinned "there is nothing wrong with being vain Harry, our baby came be whatever they want to, vain or not vain" he said smiling and laughed "I'm not helping you get your spot back Harry she's pregnant and well I don't want to exactly see her bad side at the moment so good luck" he said smiling

Niall laughed "aww haz come lay on my side with me" he said smiling at him

Elvira smirked, and stuck her tongue out at Harry, "See? I have an excuse for being stubborn - what's your?" She grinned, and stretched out. "So, boys, what is the plan for today? Rehearsals?"

Harry came over, smiling and lay beside Niall. He looked over at Elvira, and shook his head, "Nope - Simon gave us the day off due to yesterday's double wedding- like a mini honeymoon."

Zayn laughed at Elvira's response and he rolled his eyes and looked at Harry and grinned "Well that means we are free today so we can do what we like" he said smiling and got off from Louis and went to Elvira and got inbetween Niall and Elvira and smiled at Niall "Hey Niall" he said smiling with a cheeky grin and turned towards Elvira

Niall smiled and put his arm around Harry "Zayn's right we can do what we like then" he said smiling and laughed at Zayn "Hey Zayn" he replied and mocking him a bit

A week later, they had moved onto the next French city, and Elvira was majorly excited because she was going that day, with Zayn, to find out about their baby's gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.