Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn had been broken in the last two years, he wasn't the same knowing he would of missed the birth of his own daughter and her not have a dad for two years of her life and he felt so guilty, he had never taken off his wedding ring and kept it on all the time and a couple of times he had tried to call but no answer so he gave up on that, he went back to smoking like he used to but he stayed in the band and just focused on his job and made that his main thing to keep him whole still and not falling apart.
Zayn didn't exactly want to go tonight as writing books made him think back to elvira and how she loved to write "well you guys have fun drinking, I'm not I went out last night and got hammered so I'm pretty much hungover" Zayn said and he was ready but he went outside to smoke

Elvira sat at the long table at the back of the room, signing books with a warm smile. Meanwhile, the guys strolled in through the doors at the other side of the room and looked around.

Liam was the first person to see that it was Elvira's face on the posters around them. He swallowed - after Elvira had left, the guys had seen Zayn go through a bad time, and Liam didn't know how his friend would react to seeing Elvira again.

Zayn went with the guys but smoked before he followed after then through the doors and he looked at the guys faces "what?" he asked but then he looked and saw elviras beautiful face he hadn't seen in two years and also the mother of his daughter and he looked at his wedding ring and just felt pure guilt inside him and he shook his head and went back out with tears falling down his cheeks and he leaned against the wall outside and looked up at the sky

Liam sighed and followed Zayn out. He quietly handed Zayn a hanky and softly said, "You need to talk to her - it's been two years. Just try." He hugged his friend reassuringly.

Harry glanced at his husband and Louis, and suggested, "Should we go and say hi to her? I dunno about you guys, but I miss Elvira like crazy."

Zayn looked at Liam and took the hanky from him and wiped his eyes and shrugged and hugged Liam back "what if she doesn't want to talk to me, Liam I hit her, I hit a girl and I would talk to her, I really would and I'd like to see my little girl as well that I've never seen" he said wiping his eyes "I'll try and talk to her" he said sighing

Niall looked at them "well Zayn made a mistake abs I miss her and well I'm going to talk to her" Niall said and walking towards where elvira was

Liam sighed. "Well, just try. And if not-" He suddenly had an idea. "Actually, I have a better idea. Sing Gotta Be You to her later when we perform. It's the perfect song."

Harry followed Niall across the room to the table where Elvira was sitting. He paused in front, and grinned, "Hey El."

Elvira looked up, and her eyes widened, "Harry? Niall? Louis? What are you guys doing here?" She stood up and hugged them all tightly.

Zayn looked at Liam "Liam it might not work, I would love to have her back with me, I still love her a lot I never been with another girl since her, I hope it works but it might not" he said taking in some air and breathed out and then went back inside and saw the guys talking with elvira and he bit his lip and looked down

Nisll smiled at her and hugged her back "we where told to perform here today" he said smiling and kissed her cheek "we have missed you a lot and so does Zayn elvira he feels so guilty about what he done two years ago, he is a wreck elvira he's gone back to smoking, he goes out and gets drunk nearly every night, he needs you and his daughter" Niall said speaking up and glanced at Zayn

Elvira bit her lip when she listened to what Niall said, and she sighed. "I honestly don't know - oh, here's what she looks like." She pulled a photo out of her bag beside her, and showed it to the guys.

Harry looked at the picture, and smiled. Taylor Belle was like a miniature female version of Zayn, and was absolutely beautiful. "She's beautiful, Elvira. How old is she?"

"She's two years old next week." Elvira couldn't help but smile when she spoke about her beloved daughter.

Niall looked at her "just please talk to him elvira at least, let him see his daughter elvira just give him a chance, he is sorry I know fully well he is" Niall said softly and looked at the picture and smiled "she's a really beautiful little girl" he said smiling and saw how much she actually looked like her dad "she's going to be a little heart breaker when she is older" he said smiling "will we get to meet her?" he asked smiling

Zayn watched them all talking and smiling and he saw her get out a picture but couldn't see at all but he knew his little Taylor belle would be two soon he didn't know the exact date but he knew it was her birthday soon and he sighed and sat down on a chair and put his head in his hands

Elvira smiled at what Niall said, and she nodded, gazing down at her daughter's photo. "Yeah - I'm heading straight back home to see her afterwards, so you could see her tomorrow if you want." She glanced up, and she caught sight of Zayn across the room. She bit her lip and looked down. "I'll maybe talk to him later - if I can."

Niall smiled back at Elvira "Yeah i'll come tomorrow i don't know about them" he said motioning beside him "But i want her to see the amazing Uncle Niall" he said smiling and nodded and glanced back at Zayn "Why don't you go now, you aren't doing anything" Niall said looking at her "Go show him the picture of his daughter Elvira" Niall said smiling

Elvira bit her lip, but nodded. "OK - thanks Niallers. You always know what to do." She picked up the photo and slowly made her way over to Zayn's table. "Zayn?" she quietly said.

Niall smiled at her and kissed her cheek "I'm just trying to help is all and well i can see you miss him Elvira" he said looking at her and watched her go to Zayn with a smile

Zayn still had his face hidden and he heard Elvira's voice and looked up at the beautiful face he had missed "Sorry, i am so sorry" was the only thing he said to her and he felt tears falling down his cheeks again

Elvira's heart broke, and she sat down in the seat beside him. "I'm sorry as well - it was my fault for snapping at you like I did. " She bit her lip and placed the photo on the table in front of Zayn. "That's Taylor Belle Malik - our daughter. She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Zayn looked next to him "None of it's your fault, i knew you would of been like that, you was pregnant and had a headache, i shouldn't of done what i did to you, i've felt so guilty" he said and looked at the picture now infront of him and smiled and picked it up and ran his thumb over it "She's very beautiful, she's going to be 2 next week isn't she" Zayn said looking at Elvira

Elvira nodded, and smiled. "Yeah- she was born on Valentines Day. Irony, huh?" She brushed her hair back from her face, and looked around her. "So, what do you think of all this? I wrote my book, and I got a reply just before the new term was about to start, so I left school temporarily - I've got a promise that I can come back if I want, but I don't. I have my writing, and my baby."

Zayn smiled at her a bit "Our little gift, i'm sorry i wasn't there, i would of been, i feel like i've messed up big time, i haven't helped you or anything with her, c-can i see her?" Zayn said looking at her and nodded "You've done amazing Elvira, i'm really proud of you and i just wished i was with you for the last nearly 2 years" he said sighing and looked at the picture again with a smile

Elvira nodded, not needing to think about it. "Of course you can see her - you are her father, and you deserve to be allowed to see her. But I don't know about us together -I've tried to rebuild my life for the last two years without you, and it's finally coming together now." She sighed.

Zayn smiled a bit at her and nodded and then sighed "All i want to do is at least see my daughter and let her know she has a dad who will do anything for her and be there for her, i want to be in her life and if we can be at least friends Elvira, that's all i'm asking us get on and be friends and i get to see my daughter, you can have the amazing life you have got, i'm not going to stop that because i think you have done amazing on your own, i just want us friends and getting on and see my daughter, look after her" he said to her, he would love to be with Elvira again but knew they might not happen but he would just be friends if he had to

She nodded, and hugged him. "I missed you more than anything." She whispered softly in his ear. "I spent those first few months crying myself to sleep every night, because I just couldn't handle anything."

Elvira sat back and wiped her eyes as she quietly admitted, "I even went through a period of depression for a few weeks after Taylor-Belle was born, and I don't think I would have got through it, had it not been for my mum."

Status
Not open for further replies.