Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall smiled as Harry blushed "It is very romantic and sweet Harry, it's beautiful and i couldn't ask for anything more special than this" he said smiling and it grew when he heard his favourite song. "Harry you really are something special yourself, thank you for doing this, i love it and now we are able to have a nice romantic night together" he said smiling.

Harry smiled as he took Niall's hand. "May I have this dance, good sir?" He bowed with a grin, and then took Niall's other hand. "I hope you will give me this dance, because I have been practising this for weeks."

Niall smiled as Harry took his hand and he laughed and nodded. "You may have this dance kind Sir" he replied back smiling and laughed again. "You have been practising for weeks? well let's see how well you do" he said with a wink.

When the plane landed in Dublin, Elvira carefully picked up Taylor-Belle who had fallen asleep on the flight, and she smiled. "Lets get her into a bed." She whispered to Zayn as so to not wake up their tired out daughter. She carefully made her way off the plane and into the lobby terminal where they had to pick up their luggage.

Zayn got up from his seat and nodded in agreement. "I think she does need a bed" he said and carefully kissed his daughters head before walking with elvira to get their luggage and he got it for them all and nodded towards the exit. "let's go to where we are staying then to put our little girl to bed and I think I need the bed as well"

Status
Not open for further replies.