Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn smiled and looked at Safaa and he smiled and took the ring off her and kissed the top of her head "Thank you" he whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek before she went and looked back at Elvira with a smile on his face

Elvira took the other ring, and slipped it onto Zayn's finger, whispering with it, "I love you."

Niall's older brother Greg stood behind the other couple, and handed his younger brother the rings with a proud smile.

Zayn smiled and put the ring on her finger where her engament ring used to be and he winked "I love you too" he said quietly back with a smile

Niall looked to see Greg and he smiled at him and took them from him

Harry took one ring, and put it on Niall's finger, smiling.

The minster finished, "You may now kiss your spouses, because I now pronounce each of you - married."

Elvira kissed Zayn with a fever and a passion that she just let flow.

Niall grinned as he watched the ring go onto his finger and he done the same with Harry's hand and smiled at the minister before leaning into Harry with a smile

Zayn smiled and put his arms around Elvira's waist and kissed her back, not caring who saw them kiss like this

The congregation cheered, as both couples kissed, completing the ceremony.

Harry kissed his new husband, and smiled happily. He was now completely unavailable to anyone but this gorgeous Irish guy he was kissing.

Elvira finally pulled back, and smiled. "So, Mr Malik.... Where now?"

Zayn smiled at the cheering and he looked at Elvira and shrugged "Mmm i don't know Mrs Malik, where would you like too go" he asked smiling

Niall grinned as him and Harry kissed and the nervse had now gone and was filled with happiness

Elvira loved the sound of that, and she shrugged with a smile, "How about dinner later on?"Harry pulled back and smiled at Niall, "I am now Mr Harry Horan-Styles, a guy who loves you so much."

Zayn laughed at her shrugging and smiled "Dinner sounds good, i tell you what, seeing as you done all this, i'm paying for dinner" he said and kissed the top of her head

Niall smiled back at Harry and nodded "Yeah you sure are" he said smiling and kissed Harry's cheek "I love you too" he said smiling

Elvira smiled and nodded. "Ok then."

~~~~

Later that day, they were all just chilling out in the hotel room with their families, dressed more casually now. Elvira sat with the Maliks, positively beaming with happiness.

Zayn smiled at her when she nodded and agreed to that which made him smile a lot.
Zayn was sat next to Elvira with a smile on his face that really wouldn't go away and he was in clothes he actually liked and talking with his family and Safaa on his lap

Tricia hugged her son. "I am so happy for you both - now I have another daughter." She smiled brightly, getting all emotional.

Elvira smiled and hugged Tricia. "Thank you for coming all the way here on such a short notice."

Zayn smiled and hugged his mum back and kissed her cheek "Thanks mum, awww please don't cry mum, you will make me cry and i'm not ment to" he said smiling and let Elvira hug her and he wiped tears away from his cheeks

Elvira kissed his tears away, and squeezed his hand. "Today has been absolutely.... Perfect." She couldn't think about any other word to describe how she felt.

Zayn smiled when she kissed his tears away and he kissed her hand in his "It has been really, really perfect" he said smiling at her and leant over and kissed her forehead with a smile

Across the room, Harry was being introduced to the entire Horan clan officially. He smiled, and leaned his head against Niall's shoulder.

Niall was a bit nervous introducing his family to Harry and hoped they liked him, Niall had a smile on his face and he would let go of Harry's waist now and then to hug his family memebers

Harry glanced at Niall and smiled. "You are now Niall Horan-Styles. Has a nice ring to it, if I do say so myself." He winked at Niall, feeling completely at ease.

Niall looked at Harry and smiled at his new name "Does sound a pretty nice name doesn't it" he said smiling and laughed at him winking at him

Harry looked down at their linked hands, and asked softly, "Is the ring ok? It isn't too small or too big, is it? If it is, I can get it fixed."

Status
Not open for further replies.